[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boba Fett thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (428 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
428 KB, 1334x750
I was watching star war's OT for the first time, I already knew some things about those movies because of the internet (like the fact that "boba fett" wars a cool character). AnH was a great film, thought the fact that fett was there 5 seconds withouth any dialog got me thinking that it was the inteoduction of the character, so, un other films he would be a great villian. ESB got fett doing more stuff but I really thought RotJ was the moment when boba fett became the all time favorite that he is because of the cool stuff that he'd do in the movie. But...
>the movie starts
>they rescue Han Solo
>big fight in the desert
>boba fett flew to the ship to fight and do cool stuff that everyone talks about
>OMGTHISISIT
>doesnt do anything and get killed by a blind Han Solo
>wtf

Are people really that stupid? Why a character that appaers like 8 minutes in all the trilogy is an all time fav?????
>>
he has a cool outfit and a jetpack

he's also a rogue (like solo) but on the empire's side
>>
EU
>>
>>63907406
He talked smack to Vader in Empire, which gives him more balls than the whole rest of the universe.
>>
you answered your own question

fett's appeal was his mysterious nature in the first two films. i think everyone agrees he was a disappointment in Jedi.
>>
>>63907720
he didn't actually work for vader. he was a private contractor. the people vader chokes to death on a whim are his direct subordinates in the military, not private citizens like fett. so fett probably knew he had more wiggle room to talk shit and knew not to push it too far
>>
>>63908781
>he was a private contractor
That made Boba Fett safe?
>>
>no-one remembers his actual debut in the Holiday Special
>>
>Boba Fett in ANH

Fuck everything I forgot they did this.
>>
>>63908838
that was cash. literally the only good part of that 2 hour mess besides the wookie sex tape
>>
File: 1_anewhope_se_02[1].jpg (39 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
1_anewhope_se_02[1].jpg
39 KB, 800x400
>>63908852
It's so fucking retarded
>whhhoooooo look everyone it's Boba Fett!
That whole scene is an abomination
>>
>>63908889

They had him straight up mug for the camera.

I'm triggered.
>>
>>63907406
He looked cool, thats all. These movies are for morons
>>
>>63907406
Boba Fett was cool because of the Expanded Universe that Disney made non-canon. Not really because of anything he does in the movies.
>>
He looks cool lurking in Jabba's palace I guess.
>>
>>63908823
no, but it made him like 5% safer which was enough for him to give vader lip exactly once before shutting up and doing what vader told him
>>
>>63908889
>5 Rodians in the movie
>They all dress exactly like Greedo
>>
File: DSCN3655.jpg (3 MB, 3456x2592) Image search: [Google]
DSCN3655.jpg
3 MB, 3456x2592
>>63908993
This is pretty much it

Really liked the way he looked, he had that average looking schmuck thing about him with that busted armor and regular everyday slacks. He legitimately looks like a genuine bounty hunter seeking a meager living, instead of those ridiculous looking bounty hunters in most Sci-Fi settings with tattoos all over, heavy duty badass armor and generally over the top. Boba looks like a guy, who makes up for it with his skills I guess?

Also, his EE-3 carbine is hands down one of the coolest looking sci-fi guns.
>>
>>63907406

he dies like a bitch though. falls in that thing's mouth
>>
>>63909382
he crawled out and was best man at Dengar's wedding
>>
>>63909058
He does cool stuff in the Expanded Universe because people find him cool from the movie.

>>63908993
These guy get it
>>
File: Dengar-SWT.png (577 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Dengar-SWT.png
577 KB, 480x640
>>63909549
Geez, old school sci-fi bounty hunters looked so badass.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.