[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Django Unchained
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (4 MB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 500x208
Admit it, you loved it.
>>
>>63902904
Negro unchained?
>>
Why does he shoot them?
>>
Feel good movie of that year for me.
>>
>>63903018

because black lives matter
>>
>>63902904
everyone in the theater started cheering at this scene
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 310x165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 310x165
>>63903018
>>
>>63902904
How was the first guy shot in that location when the gun was aimed much lower? This movie is utter garbage.
>>
Easily Tarantino's worst for me. We miss you Sally.
>>
Was pretty lame once they got to the plantation and the whole movie shifted into cuck mode
>>
Tarantino overdid it big times with his 'brutal violance contrasted by lengthy sophisticated conversations'-style.

Otherwise could have liked it.
>>
Last 20 minutes were fucking terrible and ruined the entire movie.
>>
I actually loved it.
>>
>>63903051
This
>>
>>63902904
He went a little overboard with the musical cues especially towards the end.
>>
It was alright.

Jamie Fox is a terrible actor though, and the role of Django could have been filled much better.
>>
>>63906617
this, the plot was truly a clusterfuck. Tarantino should only direct.
>>
>>63902904
I still haven't seen it because I heard it has fucking rap music in it.

Why would you put rap music in a western.
>>
>>63906777
Holy trips don't lie.
>>
>>63906830
It's only used twice, the first time is a pretty shit use of it. But the second time it's pretty good, as it's during a climax fight scene.
>>
Comfy done right
>>
>>63902904

>give black man gun
>murders you within seconds

about right
>>
I liked it, but the best character died because of pure stupidity. The plan was also strange. Why didn't they just buy his wife outright to begin with? He clearly had enough cash to do it
>>
>>63907131
They didn't want to spend the money. They were just going to buy the wife for pennies, leave, and never come back to buy the Mandingo. Their plan was supposed to be simple, and it was, basically. It just happens that Leo was crazy and Django was stupid.
>>
>>63907131
Yep the scene was just stupid, Schultz could have just turned around and shot the guy holding the shotgun then they both could have tried to escape together instead of getting blown up right away.
>>
File: 1450387323661.gif (212 KB, 245x260) Image search: [Google]
1450387323661.gif
212 KB, 245x260
>>63906830
>2pac playing as Django BTFOs cronies of Candy
>bad scene
>>
>>63907201
I understand the plan, but it's kinda fucked up when you think about it
>They love of my life is enslaved here
>Let's go buy her freedom, we have the money
>Well hold on, let's make a plan to buy her on the cheap instead
>>63907242
Schultz also basically just gave up after shooting Leo. He could have made an effort to stay alive instead of getting the shit shot out of him
>>
>>63907303
They ended up getting her for free, so I guess it worked.
>>
>>63907303
Sam Jackson's face and scream when that happened made that whole scene worthwhile
>>
>>63907259
Wasn't the concept of this movie just a ripoff of that Boondocks episode?
>>
>>63907355
Yeah I tipped hard
>>
It was nice to see a movie where white "people" get their deserved comeuppance.
>>
>>63907395
Me and my friends were the only white people in the theater and there was uproarious laughter

The scene clearly did what it meant to
>>
File: Sam-Jackson.jpg (32 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
Sam-Jackson.jpg
32 KB, 475x356
Yo son begged for a blanket while he sucked my big black JOHNSON!
>>
QT's movies are dumb but tv/pol somehow manages to always be even dumber and always misses the point

Basterds had despicable Jews and honorable nazis, both sides shared parallels, some scenes and characters literally mirroring each others with the purpose of highlighting audience's hypocrisy

Django was bloodthirsty and immature compared to his wiser white mentor and the real villain was the house nigger, not the white slaver

In H8, SLJ is as despicable as the others and made up that story with the intent of hurting a frail old man's feelings
>>
>>63902904
Why the fuck would I love a blatant anti-white film?
>>
>>63907201
>>63907303
The reason why they couldn't just buy her was that Candie only dealt with high value slaves and specifically ones used for fighting. He wouldn't sell any worthless slave and would become suspicious that they'd be interested in just her because if he knew why they were interested in her, he'd either just not sell her at all, or he'd jack up the price more than they could pay. Even then they needed the cover of wanting to buy a fighting slave, just to get Candie interested in meeting them and taking them back to his home where Django's wife was.
>>
>>63907655
In a way it makes niggers look like the bad guys more than say jj abrams or some pc faggot because they would always avoid making niggers kill anyone.
>>
>>63902904
>not one but two travelling montages

It felt like the moment Uno stopped really trying.
>>
File: Same Actors.png (2 MB, 824x1173) Image search: [Google]
Same Actors.png
2 MB, 824x1173
>>63907509

Honestly I was surprised by all the recurring actors from Django and Hateful Eight.
>>
>>63908633
>the dingus shot was literally in the movie

Son of a fucking bitch. Keked at the joke, though.
>>
>>63908633
To be fair, Sam Jackson is his bestie. Farto even snuck him into Kill Bill.

Glad to see Goggins getting more work. He's criminally underused.
>>
>>63904599
>>63904599
>>63904599
This was really bothering me as well. The gun is still aimed down when he shoots yet it hits the man in the upper chest. Absolute garbage.
>>
>>63908953
>expecting anything close to realistic gunplay from a movie
There's your first mistake
>>
>>63909539
>making excuses for a monumentally bad depiction of a close range trajectory.

It would've been a straight fucking line. How hard would it have been to have Jamie rehearse the shot, then draw a line with a rule from the angle of the shot to the guy he was shooting at, and then putting the blood pack there?
>>
>>63909774
>rule
ruler*
>>
>>63909774
You must be fun to watch movies with.
>>
I did. And it's the only Tarantino film I like besides Reservoir Dogs.
>>
>>63909839
Sure, go straight for me, that'll prove you right.
>>
>>63907561
you really give QT too much credit
he writes what he thinks is 'cool'. he thinks a jew with a baseball bat is cool. he thinks Roots meets Hard Boiled is cool. hes a fucking child.
>>
BIG BLACK DINGUS
>>
>>63908633
Did he seriously keep the shot of Sam Jackson getting a gay blowjob from a white guy?
>>
>>63908633
lol
>>
>>63902904
It was good. Ending was fucking awful.
>>
>>63906830
What kind of a cuck doesn't watch a movie cause a certain genre of music was in it?
>>
>>63910396
Two questions:
Was it identical to the leaked script's ending and if not, what happened?
Was the Warm Black Dingus scene really in it in its entirety?
>>
>>63909917
>Quentin is 52 years old

How can one guy be so immature?
>>
>>63907509
I refuse to watch Sam Jackson say this on camera.
>>
>>63907561

go away uno farto. the fact that his movies always injects male genitalia and interracial is pretty fucked up already. shows how much he wants to be a nigger lol
>>
>>63910147
tarantono is all about black empowerment
>>
>>63907561
Wait, so he didn't actually force himself on a white man's mouth?
>>
>>63911559
Yeah, but holy fuck. Asshole said he rewrote the script. You'd think the editing process would kick in and he'd cut it on the grounds that it was pure literary masturbation.

Then again, Kill Bill in its entirety was pure literary masturbation, so I shouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>63911559

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU

It's a black male thing
>>
>>63906617
From the moment he wouldn't shake his hand? Yeah, I was pretty much done there, too.
>>
>>63911058
Very fucking bad parenting mixed with at least some mild autism.
>>
>>63903018
Because they relaxed.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.