[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that this was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 36
File: Star-Wars-Han-Solo.jpg (176 KB, 658x960) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-Han-Solo.jpg
176 KB, 658x960
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that this was a studio calculated paint-by-numbers, poorly written fan-service rehash of ANH, with too many in-jokes and references and not enough attention to making the plot make sense, with too many coincidences ham-fisted into the plot to tick fan-pandering requirements in an attempt to desperately prove to the audience that they "get it", and to sell recycled toys?
>>
>>63900563
Yes, most of us who have a brain realize this. Plus it has JJ all over it. This film will be long forgotten soon.
>>
>>63900606
It's literally MCU tier. Star wars should never be MCU tier
>>
>>63900563
This movie was what would make or break a 4 billion dollar investment, no shit it was all of that.
Rogue One is going to be the real test to see if these new movies are up to snuff.
>>
Watch the cam rip simultaneously with new hope.
>>
>>63900723
>Rogue One
Its premise looks like a complete rehash too.
>>
>>63900723
There is no test, it's Disney, anon. Disney always releases safe manufactured entertainment for the masses.
>>
2H 16M
H

M
>>
>>63900563
This, I just saw it and I couldn't agree more.
>>
>>63900563
no
>>
It didn't even beat Jurassic World.

It's over. Universal and Colin Tomorrow wins. JJ BTFO.
>>
>>63900563
I'm most confused about the music. I wonder if there is a story behind it.
>>
Obviously. Like most modern blockbusters it's primarily marketed to baby boomers and chinks.
>>
>>63900563
this!

I dont fucking get why everyone is praising this cheap rehash
>>
File: 1446677804580.jpg (97 KB, 480x698) Image search: [Google]
1446677804580.jpg
97 KB, 480x698
reminder to face your foes with diligence
>>
It's like any JJ film, great characters, shit story, great beginning, poor ending.
>>
>>63900775

Have you? Does everything line up? Like does the cantina stuff happen at the same time etc?
>>
>>63900563
>Has a gun
>Doesn't even use it when his son aggressively holds onto his lightsaber
The real Han Solo would know that his son will kill him right there. The real Han Solo would also never confront someone who knows the Force and has dark side training.

Call me autistic, a virgin, fanboy, whatever. The truth of the matter is that Han Solo was REALLY out of character throughout this movie.

The cantina scene fucking reminded me of Pirates of the Caribbean, minus Johnny Depp.
>>
>>63900934

JJ is an "ideas guy"
>>
>>63900842
It beat Jurassic World's opening weekend you retard
>>
>>63900563
YES, FUCK

I'm about to strangle my friends over this film.
>>
JJ is cancer, Disney is cancer, anyone who paid money for this awful shit is cancer.
>>
>>63900563
Don't forget paper thin characters, shitty dialogue, and stiff directing!
>>
>>63900997
World wide and day-by-day stats, you fucking autistic TFA shill
>>
>implying Star Wars has ever been great

Hello reddit!
>>
>>63901056
Just like a new hope
>>
Yes. It's one of the worst movies I've seen this year. Soulless wank beginning to end.
>>
>>63900690
disney is literally turning starwars into a MCU-tier crosspromotional cash cow

fucking pathetic. even lucas knew to keep the milking to the merch rather than shitting out spinoff and sequel movies
>>
>>63900563

No. It has broadly the same plot as ANH and is a valid criticism, but saying it was a rehash or almost exactly the same as ANH is fucking retarded. I swear people who say this mainly say it out of extreme expectations.

Same for the injokes and references too- wow, the Millenium Falcon has things like the hologram game and a brief glimpse of that training droid Luke used, and they mention a trash compactor!

Those are very minor bits at worst (I had no issues with them) and absolutely nothing compared to shit from the prequels like the droid and helmet being an official jedi training exercise, Boba Fett being essentially one of the most significant figures in galactic history etc.
>>
>>63901140
pottery
>>
>>63901257

Found the Redditor
>>
>>63901050
this
>>
>>63900972
No, it was his fucking son. I know it's hard for autists to understand human emotions, but that's exactly how a father would act towards his son.
>>
>>63901257
Hello reddit!
>>
>>63900801
Pixar movies tho
>>
>>63901367
making the main villain related to an hero is kinda cheap. If they really wanted to kill Solo (Because Ford demanded it) there would have been more creative ways
>>
>>63901257

Seriously, this is kind of what I'm getting:
>-TFA has broadly the same plot as ANH
>-TFA parallels various sequences, plot points and characters throughout the OT
>-From time to time references the OT in dialogue or slight nods, including:

>-Turning on the hologram game in the Millenium Falcon
>-Finn briefly pulling out Luke's training droid
>-Finn and Rey briefly remark on Han's history
>-Reference to a trash compactor

>WHAT A PANDERING FANSERVICE PIECE OF SHIT, ABSOLUTE FUCKING GARBAGE, NO ORIGINALITY WHATSOEVER

The prequels on the other hand had this:
>-At various points, the prequels reference the OT and parallel various plot points, and provide backstory to events in the OT
>-These are often times some of the most shallow, ham fisted references and parallels imaginable, and include some of the following:
>-Tatooine is Anakin's birthplace, and basically one of the most important planets in the Galaxy
>-Anakin builds C-3PO
>-Palpatine is blatantly Darth Sidious from the very beginning, as no attempt is made to actually cover his appearance
>-Padme, Luke and Leia's mother, are from the same planet as Palpatine
>-R2D2 is from this planet too and knows Anakin throughout his life
>-The film ends with an attack on a control ship (for the worst antagonists in Star Wars history) that bares a vague resemblance to the death star
>-Boba Fett is a clone of his father Jango Fett, who was the source of the "clones" in the "clone wars", and is one of the most significant figures in galactic history
>-The duel at the end of AOTC vaguely mirrors the one in TPM, only with a villain with marginal depth (better than any one of the per-movie villains, atleast), and the scene where his ship takes off, like Boba with Han, only with no connection between the two

>TFA HAD ABSOLUTELY NO ORIGINALITY, UNLIKE THE PREQUELS
>>
>>63901367
>No, it was his fucking son. I know it's hard for autists to understand human emotions, but that's exactly how a father would act towards his son
I highly doubt that a father would risk his own life by confronting his edgelord murderous maniac son. Not to mention they were standing on a fucking rail-less bridge.
>>
>>63900563
the plot was a business decision. not a creative one. this has been beaten to death a thousand times

we need to concern ourselves with the next movie and how it'll be another business decision and not a creative one.
>>
>>63901731

I mean, yeah, I'll give the PT credit for broader attempts at originality, but I'm sorry if I think it's references to the OT all fell completely flat on their face and were far more pandering than the worst aspects of TFA. It's hard to get around something as forced and pandering to fans as all of the clone troopers being Boba Fett, who was famous in large part due to his appearance and demeanor and little else.
>>
>>63901075
>day-by-day stats

I love how you faggots are pulling this out of your ass just because you HAVE to think Force Awakens flopped somehow

you know why the day to day might have been slightly lower? Because it outgrossed the thursday previews of Jurassic World by like $40 million
>>
>>63901301
>>63901435

look, it's le redittor xd
>>
>>63901731
>>TFA HAD ABSOLUTELY NO ORIGINALITY, UNLIKE THE PREQUELS
What? Nobody defends the prequels and finds all that stuff digusting, hell if anything the fact that everyone is glossing over the direct ripoffs in TFA is the main problem. Even RLM glanced over all the forced references and quotes when they were the ones that made fun of prequels for that shit.
>>
>>63901932

What exactly were the forced references and quotes? The detractors of TFA emphasize the similarities to ANH above almost all else, and it's seemingly enough to completely ruin it for many people or convince them it's identical in almost every way. Aside from the broad plot similarity, there was little on par with the pandering and references in the PT.
>>
>>63901884
>Thinking it flopped
No one is saying that it's flopping, anon. However, the facts on box office mojo don't lie. Jurassic World's opening weekend total is now #2, but its second and third days didn't plummet, whereas they did in TFA's run.

You can say why all you want. I don't give a shit about your opinions.
>>
>>63901640
>making the main villain related to an hero is kinda cheap

It's like you people don't even have conscious thoughts, your brains would have to be run by unconscious, contrarian automatons to be this lacking in introspection or self--awareness.
>>
>>63901257

Hello Reddit
>>
>>63901193

You must have seen just this movie the entire year and never seen AOTC.
>>
Do you think Disney made their fortune taking chances????? This type of movie is exactly what anyone that wanted to make loads of cash would create. They don't give a flying fucktard what real fans want to see, only the mob. And guess what? You gave them your hard-earned money too by going to see it for 12 bucks a pop. Good job son.
>>
>>63902080
if you can't make a Star wars hero without making him related to anybody then you suck at story writing. Even Star Wars Old Republic does a better job
>>
when do you people go back to school
>>
>>63902025
I agree that the preuqels really pushed it too far, with the backstories for C3PO and R2-D2, but let me list off a couple just off the top of my head.
>That 10 second shot with the chess monster game on the falcon
>Mos eisly shot
>Pulling luke's lightsaber from the snow shot
>Kylo choking an officer
>That entire cantina scene
>"Wise" alium lady
>WOAH GUYS FALCON OUT OF NOWHERE
>"Piece of junk" first time she talks about it
>After meeting Han "WOAH THIS IS THE FALCON 14 PARCECTS!!!!!!"
>Han replies "IT WAS 12!!!!!"
>Trash compactor
>I got a bad feeling about this!
And this is just off the top of my head, not to mention so much of the plotline is just ripped straight off ANH.
>>
>>63900563
yep. people who defend the flaws either are trolling or are literally teenagers

anyone have captchas recycling on them? this one was the same exact images twice
>>
>>63901852
>the plot was a business decision. not a creative one
don't delude yourself, kiddo. every major hollywood studio release is exactly this. this isn't the 70s anymore, studio don't take risks by giving huge budgets and creative freedom to auteurs. all the decisions are inherently taken to optimize profits
>>
>>63902343
That's the point redditor.
The thing is 99% of every retarded ape that praises this flick thinks it's some metaphysical astral experience of infinite grandeur.
>>
File: 1450559604226.jpg (102 KB, 720x490) Image search: [Google]
1450559604226.jpg
102 KB, 720x490
That scene when the x-wings pilots talk when they're flying on the starkiller planet

>first shot: the hispanic

>second shot: the woman

>third shot: the fat white guy

>fourth shot: the asian guy back in their headquarters

>fifth shot: the black guy
>>
>>63900563

no
>>
File: 452.jpg (8 KB, 250x206) Image search: [Google]
452.jpg
8 KB, 250x206
I loved the evil white stormtrooper with his police baton and riot shield beating down the poor brave black man.

Didn't you?

So subtle.
>>
>>63902391
99% of every retarded ape that praises this flick are casual moviegoers that will praise any piece of crap that is shoved down your throat. SW is just the biggest, barely edible piece in recent history. what the fuck is your point, reddit?
>>
>>63902462
Exactly, reddit.
>>
>>63900563

Aside from "fan-service rehash of ANH", you described the prequels.
>>
>>63900723

I'm worried about these spinoffs and shit

Does Disney risk oversaturating the market with this stuff? By the time EP IX rolls around, will people be sick of SW?
>>
File: 76576.jpg (250 KB, 1088x650) Image search: [Google]
76576.jpg
250 KB, 1088x650
>>63900563
The whole thing is filled with subconscious propaganda. There's the super obvious shit, but even the tiniest scenes had programming in them.

e.g. there was the scene where Rey and Finn both sneak off somewhere in the Millennium Falcon. While they are both panting heavily, the Rey says, "I can't believe we're doing this!" This is subtle shit, and if you're not looking for it you will miss it, due to the fact that this is not presented in a overtly sexual way.
But the youth imprinted on it, I guarantee.
>>
File: 74658685.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
74658685.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
Did you see the evil, ugly racist bad guy with a mask, holding his flaming cross?

Subtle as fuck. It was pottery.
>>
>>63902543
So what is the subtle message there?

"I can't believe we're doing this!" - What?
>>
>>63900977
Lucas is an ideas guy, JJ isn't. He's just a studio's employee
>>
>>63901823
Well yes, thats what a father probably would do.
Do you understand how a father migt be disappoonted in himself that his son is an emo faget? I bet he wanted to die
>>
>>63901367
Keep trying, pleb. It was poorly written. Han was a total cu ck bitch in this movie.
>>
>>63902223
>starwars is literally the skywalker family saga
>the characters shouldnt be related
>>
>>63902593
White woman giving into her jungle fever... so risque... so empowering... so SJW.
>>
File: best-buy-staff.jpg (79 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
best-buy-staff.jpg
79 KB, 640x360
How could a planet that's 100% desert produce oxygen anyway? and why doesn't anyone wear a hat or sunblock?
>>
>>63902706
after 6 movies it's over done. Especially if you introduce this in the first movie
>>
>>63902774
Yeah not shit its overdone.
But they wont let anything die now, its reboot this rehash that
>>
>>63902737
What makes you think they breathe oxygen?
>>
>>63901823
Not your father, obviously.
>>
>>63902737
It's Star Wars. There's oxygen in space.
>>
>>63901731
the prequels needed some of those because it was going into the OT. TFA needed to move past the rehash shit
>>
>>63902737
moisture farm
>>
File: 74747.png (345 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
74747.png
345 KB, 800x600
>>63900563
That's what happens when you try to make a Star Wars movie without Lucas. He certainly has his flaws but he knows what Star Wars should be like and he had enough good ideas to create the whole universe in the first place.

Jew Jew Abrams only has his shitty generic ideas and doesn't give a fuck about authenticity. I don't understand how all the Star Wars nerds are so excited about seeing this shit. I'm a huge Star Wars fan but always had zero interest in this movie. Old Republic has 8 different stories that are all way better.
>>
>>63902440
This is a pretty big stretch, anon. What about all those times Stormtroopers tried to kill every not-black person?

It's time to stop hanging out on /pol/
>>
>>63903151
the making of book literally says they are riot gear used on civilians. some pics were posted yesterday
>>
>>63902440
>>63902543
>>63902587
>/pol/ autists always finding conspiracies to cry about.

I'm starting to wonder if you faggots even watched the original trilogy. The Empire always had very strong Wehrmacht influence. Heck, even most of their weapons were literally just German WW2 guns with some plastic glued onto them.
>>
>Thread is literally a bunch of autists screaming reddit non-coherently

???
>>
>>63903271
Hello reddit!
>>
>>63902543
Fuck your shit, we're talking Star Wars here.
>>
>>63903229
So, again, what about all those times the stormtroopers tried to shoot everyone else? Or is it only tumblr the moment they attack the black guy(Who is a stormtrooper himself)?

You guys are just like Tumblrinas. Fucking impossible to please and constantly looking for something to be victimized by.
>>
File: Nazi_party_rally_grounds_(1934).jpg (522 KB, 1125x754) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_party_rally_grounds_(1934).jpg
522 KB, 1125x754
I liked the the Nazi caricature villains (including one who fights the black guy with a burning cross lightsaber, and they even throw in a full-blown nazi rally for good measure).

The only semi-major white male characters in the film are two old men that they probably felt they needed to include out of marketing obligations: Han Solo who gets killed off and Luke Skywalker who shows up for 5 seconds at the end and literally went into hiding out of jedi guilt due to his failure in training the villain, which led to the deaths of his students.

Why is anyone on /tv/ defending this cultural marxist SJW propaganda shit? I'm disappointed.
>>
>>63903314
what the fuck are you going about their pointing out the use of Black lives matter crap in the movie. the fucking propaganda this piece of shit movie has written all over it because the director is white hating Jew.
>>
>>63902532
Worst case scenario is all the fair-weather normie fans stop caring about it. I'm more than fine with that.
>>
File: justshootmyshitup.jpg (65 KB, 606x900) Image search: [Google]
justshootmyshitup.jpg
65 KB, 606x900
>>63902644
>Implying Han actually cares
>>
File: 357735.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
357735.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
>>63903314

>people that question propaganda are like tumblrinas and should be quiet

>i've noticed this is the new meme the SJWs are pushing since the star wars propaganda started blowing up in their faces

>you will start to notice it now too
>>
File: TRAITOR!.png (118 KB, 320x508) Image search: [Google]
TRAITOR!.png
118 KB, 320x508
At least it gave us a good meme to usher in the new year. :^)
>>
It absolutely was.

It was made to maximize shareholder value.
>>
>>63903427
>All this asspain just because the movie looked for an excuse to introduce Fin to the lightsaber before throwing him up against a fucking Sith in training first.

It must suck being that paranoid and hateful. Fuck off back to /pol/ with your 'm-muh SJW' crying.

>Everything is a SJW plot now
>All these tears every time a movie or game comes out that isn't literally 'Hitler did nothing wrong' where Nazis save the day and were secretly the good guys all along, and everyone that isn't white hair with blue eyes gets chucked into the sun.
>>
>>63900723
>Rogue One is going to be the real test to see if these new movies are up to snuff.
if only
i guarantee jarjar is going to be their kevin feige
>>
>>63903562

TRAITOR
>>
>>63901731
Did you literally just say 'it did what Phantom Menace did' to argue that TFA was a good movie?
>>
>>63903583
Hitler was Australian you fucking faggot redditor.
>>
>>63903562
Traitor.
>>
I really liked it when I saw it but over time, yes, I am coming to realize this.

I still really liked seeing Luke as a mysterious hermit, even for a few seconds. And that brief flashback with him. I hope he doesn't die in the second movie.
>>
File: 26562.jpg (66 KB, 704x476) Image search: [Google]
26562.jpg
66 KB, 704x476
>>63903151
Post-modern elites (aka cultural marxists who use SJWs as their "useful idiots") have an agenda that isn't simply to mix races or eliminate a race. Their point is to disrupt social cohesion and any form of hierarchical or traditional social structure that could supersede government's authority. Whether it be marriage, the nuclear family, religion, cultural identity (usually identified by race or nationality), etc. any that can compete or overrule the state and pulls away control of the people, must be destroyed to further grow its power and influence. There are different methods of doing this but takes a lot of time to study and explain the impact of several race/class based policies. If you ever watch Thomas Sowell you'll know he explains some of it.

Yes, different races /could/ get along together in a society but that is not what we see. Why is that? Well, aside from racial determinism, we see special interest groups promoting the idea of victimized or disenfranchised minorities. A natural growth between different groups are impeded and instead forced artificial interaction disrupts the norm. This is generally done for political advantages and a moral high-ground. This causes enmity between races or classes while providing a platform for these manipulators, through the old rhetoric of egalitarianism, to create programs that benefit themselves in the guise of "doing good" for the minority or downtrodden.

While, some people are indeed well meaning most of them aren't able to either recognize or cope with the fact that the ideas they push for are unsuccessful and even destructive (welfare, minimum wage, affirmative action etc.). Furthermore these people are continuously fed more rhetoric by the "elite" groups (businesspersons i.e bankers, cartels; politicians; community leaders i.e BLM, Jesse Jackson) to continue pushing for these policies.
>>
File: Gubment came and took my babby.jpg (44 KB, 491x568) Image search: [Google]
Gubment came and took my babby.jpg
44 KB, 491x568
>>63903517
>Going full /pol/tard
>Has no retort, so resorts to Trump-posting and 'muh propaganda'

/pol/tards should be quiet because they are shitposting stupid shit with no evidence outside of their hurt feelings.
>>
>>63903583
This shit is said right from the studios mouth.
>>
>>63903655
>implying hurt feelings aren't evidence.

If my feeling weren't hurt would I be posting this?

Checkmate redditor.
>>
File: chortling oingo boingo.jpg (16 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
chortling oingo boingo.jpg
16 KB, 300x169
>>63903650
>This wall of psuedo-intellectual text
>It all boils down to 'muh segregation'
Not gonna lie, you got me to read the pasta. 4/10 you might get some red-pilled faggots to take it seriously.

>implying minimum wage is a bad thing
Sometimes I wish you idiots could have been born in a time period where your 'ideas' were actually in action.
>>
File: 1449266095688.jpg (127 KB, 752x960) Image search: [Google]
1449266095688.jpg
127 KB, 752x960
>>63903655
>no evidence
get back to me after watching this and checking the sources. will you? doubtful. you don't care about reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
>>
It is the Marvelization of the Star Wars universe/franchise.

>Star Wars: Deflecting blaster bolts.
>Marvel: Freezing blaster bolts in mid air.

>Star Wars: Droids are machines. If they're carrying secret plans, any technician can extract those plans.
>Marvel: Droids can place themselves in "low-power" mode and then you can't get any intel out of them until they magically come back (when the writer needs them to).

>Star Wars: Light sabers are tools or weapons. In Episode 4, Luke picks up his father's light saber, switches it on and... cool shiny blue energy weapon.
>Marvel: Rey touches Luke's light saber and gets a bunch of (magical) Luke-related force visions.

>Star Wars: The force involves training, requires an instructor, and takes time to develop.
>Marvel: The force is a super power that manifests in response to some traumatic event and transforms you in a dramatic instant--just when you really need it.

>Star Wars: "Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy! Without precise calculations we could fly right through a star or bounce too close to a supernova, and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it?"
>Marvel: Sure they've got a big planetary defense shield, but we're going to travel through it in hyperspace and come out of hyperspace between the shield and the planet. On my mark Chewy, one, two, three, now!

>Star Wars: General Solo leads a sizable Rebel Ops team to Endor to infiltrate the base and lower the shields so that the fighters can destroy the super weapon.
>Marvel: Old General Solo takes a wookiee and one grunt to do the same.

>Star Wars: The Death Star.
>Marvel: Star Killer Base.

>Star Wars: Light saber duels end when somebody loses a limb or two (or three).
>Marvel: People get hit with light sabers regularly, and they take a dramatic pause to reflect on the situation. The duel only ends when a seismic event creates a big chasm between the two combatants.
>>
>>63903650
>Post-modern elites (aka cultural marxists who use SJWs as their "useful idiots") have an agenda that isn't simply to mix races or eliminate a race. Their point is to disrupt social cohesion and any form of hierarchical or traditional social structure that could supersede government's authority. Whether it be marriage, the nuclear family, religion, cultural identity (usually identified by race or nationality), etc. any that can compete or overrule the state and pulls away control of the people, must be destroyed to further grow its power and influence. There are different methods of doing this but takes a lot of time to study and explain the impact of several race/class based policies. If you ever watch Thomas Sowell you'll know he explains some of it.
>Yes, different races /could/ get along together in a society but that is not what we see. Why is that? Well, aside from racial determinism, we see special interest groups promoting the idea of victimized or disenfranchised minorities. A natural growth between different groups are impeded and instead forced artificial interaction disrupts the norm. This is generally done for political advantages and a moral high-ground. This causes enmity between races or classes while providing a platform for these manipulators, through the old rhetoric of egalitarianism, to create programs that benefit themselves in the guise of "doing good" for the minority or downtrodden.
>While, some people are indeed well meaning most of them aren't able to either recognize or cope with the fact that the ideas they push for are unsuccessful and even destructive (welfare, minimum wage, affirmative action etc.). Furthermore these people are continuously fed more rhetoric by the "elite" groups (businesspersons i.e bankers, cartels; politicians; community leaders i.e BLM, Jesse Jackson) to continue pushing for these policies.
I cannot unsee this. I haven't for quite sometime. Its rotted my vision for one of my most beloved franchises.
>>
File: spintrooper2.gif (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
spintrooper2.gif
107 KB, 300x300
>>63903562
It'd be better if it were animated.
>>
>>63903790
women always complaining about how cold it is
>>
File: Dense.png (87 KB, 277x229) Image search: [Google]
Dense.png
87 KB, 277x229
>>63903675
Yes. Show us where Disney says that Stormtroopers are sending cops specifically to beat Fin with batons because he's black, and that the segment of the movie was specifically made for the sole purpose of nodding to BLM. Even though it's nothing like what's happened to cause the BLM movement. Ya know. Because Fin is also a fucking stormtrooper. And has a fucking laser sword and is fighting back in the middle of a battlefield where plenty of other people are actively fighting.
>>
>>63903857
>taking the bait
You should know better than to try to argue with /pol/acks, anon.
>>
>>63903804
>Rey touches Luke's light saber and gets a bunch of (magical) Luke-related force visions.
Wait, I swear someone had a premonition in an Avenger movie. It wasn't caused by a mind control power, but rather touching something. Fuck, I swear this happened. Or maybe I'm thinking about LOTR.
>>
>>63903857
/pol/ is always right
>>
File: mac_tonight.gif (168 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
mac_tonight.gif
168 KB, 300x300
>>63903853
>hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>63903252
What the fuck does that have to do with turning Ren's lightsaber into a fucking cross, like a Crusader?

JJ's a kike, that's why he made it like he did. Lucas being a Methodist, respected Christianity.
>>
>>63903959
Because it looks cool.
>>
>>63903790
>Wants me to watch a red pill movie crying about people daring to be different from you in your presence.
/pol/ can't get any more pathetic. You're /r9k/-tier now.
>>
hey guys what's your favorite line from the movie? oh what's that? can't think of one?

well thats because it's a shitty meme movie that will be forgotten in a week
>>
>>63903857
>Skin color doesn't matter in the Star Wars galaxy
>Humans are Humans

>Meanwhile, on Earth, SJW and PC are looking at skin color and gender flipping characters.

Fuck this shit
>>
File: 1450669402143.png (3 MB, 1536x2012) Image search: [Google]
1450669402143.png
3 MB, 1536x2012
>>63903857
Is this you, perchance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
>>
Still better than the prequels.

Anyway a Disney exec summed it up nicely when asked why they paid Harrison Ford 50 million.

> Luke and Leia we can live without

> Han Solo is crucial to Star Wars

This is Branded Entertainment.

Just like the toys and theme parks.
>>
>>63903417

I don't know, I thought Kylo Ren/Adam Driver looked remarkably jewish (and thought he was), but that aspect seems to go over the heads of people who let the political correctness ruin it for them.

For that matter, I've seen nobody so far remark on how little Kylo Ren resembles Han and Leia.
>>
>>63903992
Then why not give it to the supposed new "Jedi", ya know, the ones who are actually called KNIGHT'S?
>>
>>63902404
The fat white guy made my day.
Throw back to ROTJ fat man
>> casting "real" men in movies

<3
>>
>>63904037
>Still better than the prequels.
Its just as bad as the prequels you artificial hype ape
>>
>>63904115
Because the bad guys have always looked the coolest in Star Wars.
>>
>>63904096

There was a side by side shot of Driver and Ford (when he was young) and it wasn't completely dissimilar.
>>
>>63904037

You have a source for that?
>>
>>63903611

No, I'm saying TPM and other prequels did "fanservice pandering" and such that was far worse than anything in TFA (aside from the plot). For that matter, some of the things in TFA that reference the OT are complete and utter non-issues, like the little references in the Millenium Falcon and such. I can't believe people are getting up in arms over things like Finn briefly pulling out Luke's training ball.
>>
>>63904012
>One quarter portion.
>That's not how the Force works!
>Where's my boyfriend?
>Anything else?
>BEN!
>Chewie, we're home...
>Good to meet you Poe! Good to meet you too Finn!
>Aaand I'll drop my weapon.
>TRAITORRRRR
And that's just off the top of my head. Retard.
>>
>>63903906
sjws can't ignore the truth... they have to try to subvert it. that is what cultural marxism is.
>>
>>63904132

You must be cine-illiterate and a casual from /v/ or /co/.

The prequels are atrociously made films.

This was a competently made tent pole film.

Story and Star Wars lore aside, this was efficiently made enteratinment.

The prequels are laughably bad. In terms of filmmaking.
>>
>>63903804
>>Star Wars: Deflecting blaster bolts.
>>Marvel: Freezing blaster bolts in mid air.

how the fuck was this even an issue

compared to force lightening, this was nothing

some people just want to complain about every little thing
>>
>>63904203

>TRAITORRRR

Only meme worthy aspect of the film.

All the other lines are pretty perfunctory and will have no lasting memeability.

There was an exchange with Poe and Finn that I remember being cute.

Something about;

>It's the right thing to do
>>
Does someone have the copypasta about Obi-wan and the alien in the diner that explains to him about Kamino? That always makes me feel good.
>>
File: lana beniko.jpg (52 KB, 1216x689) Image search: [Google]
lana beniko.jpg
52 KB, 1216x689
>>63903126
>Old Republic has 8 different stories that are all way better.

this

even Knight of the fallen Empire is way better (and has better characters)
>>
>>63904154

Yeah.

The actual quote is a little less whorey;

>“Harrison is the key to making this movie work,” said a Disney source.

>“He’s the link between the old generation and the new. Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher were good to get, but the film could have lived without them. You couldn’t make it without Harrison Ford.”
>>
File: draperlel.jpg (109 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
draperlel.jpg
109 KB, 413x395
>>63904318
>Why are you doing this?
>Because it's the right thing to do.
>...You need a pilot.
>I need a pilot.
>>
>>63904223
>You must be cine-illiterate and a casual from /v/ or /co/.
How interesting
Were you called that recently for defending TFA you low cine-IQ child of videogames?
>>
File: 684648468.gif (1 MB, 240x197) Image search: [Google]
684648468.gif
1 MB, 240x197
>>63900563
Yeah me and this older guy next to me has this "wtf" face after the credits rolled. Just that feeling of how they ruined something so great.

1) Han Solo fucking dies and literally NO ONE CARES. Leia looks constipated for a second and then what does she do? HUGS NEW GIRL OVER CHEWIE? Fuck that. I literally groaned out loud at that.

2) As stated above there was NO chemistry with Dindu and StronkWomynz. The race mixing agenda was so obvious it was disgusting. Dindu even asks her, "Do you have a boyfriend, a cute boyfriend." and it was meant to be funny. Everyone in the theater sat stone faced at that shit.

3) Arbitrarily finding Luke's older saber again and "Its a long story" yeah one that is probably more interesting than this shit movie.

4) Moved so fast I couldn't connect with anybody, not that I even wanted to.

5) Muh courageous black man versus muh evil white man. Fuck that. Its like they made the First Order purposefully over the top evil and retarded, but also comically shit even though they have all this money and backing to destroy ENTIRE SYSTEMS. Its like some SJW wet dream circle jerk fantasy.

Fuck this movie
>>
>>63904223
>le prequel hate meme
Hello reddit!
>>
>>63904386
Also
Mind you that you are defending a garbage JJ movie whilst using phrases your superiors have thrown at you. Your post makes no sense from a patricians view
>>
>>63904386

What has I.Q. got to do with craftsmanship?

Like I said, you're clearly a casual who focuses on the writing, and not the technical aspects.

Technically TFA is a completely competent and well executed piece of film making. You could call it high end TV if you'd like.

The prequels are not. They are ineptly made garbage.

Like I said; You're cine-illiterate.

>>63904434

Hello /v/.

I'm guessing you were born in the 90's.
>>
>>63900563
saved for future use to BTFO Star Wars-loving redditors
>>
>>63904369
>TOR
>good
pick 1
>>
>>63904434
>le prequel hate meme
This shit is mind boggling. Someone trying to be so contrarian they defend garbage films
>>
>>63904505
Once again you project that you are of high cinematic IQ, but you are lowly movie /b/uff
>>
>>63904592
its better then Episode 4 rehash by far (especially characters)
>>
>>63904621
>>63904617
>>63904505
>>63904386
>>63904223
autism
>>
File: 68648.jpg (66 KB, 709x480) Image search: [Google]
68648.jpg
66 KB, 709x480
>>63903151

> Grabs Reys hand as she says let go
> Asks rey if she has a boyfriend
> Do that stupid circle dance once escape in Mfalcon
> Says Rey looked at him like no one else has
> Han solo says "women always find out" like they are dating
> Rey gets all sad when he want to leave (nigger lover)
> When Rey gets captured Finn must save her
> Once the find her Han Solo says that it was the nigger who fought to save her.
> Rey has long nigger hug
> Finn tries to fight for Rey
> Finn gets blown the fuck out
> Rey lays on his body weeping
> Rey kisses his forehead when she leave...

etc. etc.

I can guarantee that JewJew wanted her to kiss him on the lips but got shot down by Disney...

and you faggots act like there wasn't propaganda...

shilling faggot disney marketers
>>
>>63904173
Yeah dude it's a fucking huge issue when your film doesn't do anything good enough with it's own time to make a callback actually enjoyable. Callbacks are great when they're in something that's good of it's own accord. But TFA is a total shit show so it's callbacks made it's flaws even more apparent.
>>
>>63904621

Movie buff or patrician;

Either would recognize the souless corporate efficiency of an adequately produced motion picture like TFA being superior to the MST3K worthy embarrassment that are the prequels.
>>
Honestly I was cynical as fuck going in, but after seeing it Friday all I want is to see it again so bad
>>
>>63900563
Yes.

Fuck this was so boring.

They played it so fucking safe, literally nothing in the film was new.

It's basically a reboot at this point. The best moments are literally the 30 seconds of Mark Hamill being the best actor.
>>
File: star wars 1422499533530.jpg (242 KB, 1057x600) Image search: [Google]
star wars 1422499533530.jpg
242 KB, 1057x600
>>63904658
this
>>
Abrams can suck my dick, pretentious hipster douchebag hasn't made a frame of good cinema in his entire fucking life.

I was expecting this to be shit as soon as he was announced to be the one directing it and from what I've heard it's thoroughly met those expectations.

This is STAR WARS an American institution and it got SHIT ON for hollywood pc purposes
>>
>>63904809

>Pretentious Hipster Douchebag

>Director of nothing but mainstream pleb entertainment, generally franchise entries

>You: a frame of good cinema

Hilarious.
>>
>>63904685
>MST3K
So my suspicions about you are correct. I dare say people who spam those Dance Moms stars have more refined taste than a cretin like you. TFA is a completely competent and well executed piece of film making? Sounds about right for and outsider pretending he has taste, there is a reason why everyone with cinematic knowledge laughs at Star Wars fans. Posters just like you are that reason.

Why don't you go off and pretend you have taste because you like Kubrick or Inarritu so those of us who actually like cinema can have a good fucking laugh at your adorable attempts.
>>
>>63904876

>Cinematic patrician
>laughing at other people

>While defending The Prequels

gr8 b8 m8, I give 8/8.

Why don't you tell me how Pain And Gain is a misunderstood masterpiece, or how Robert Rodgriguez is a revolutionary filmmaker next.
>>
>>63901019
Why is it so hard for you children to accept people not sharing your opinions?
>>
File: 635573357.jpg (125 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
635573357.jpg
125 KB, 600x350
"Do you have a boyfriend, a cute boyfriend?"
>>
Nope I actually really enjoyed it. Sucks for you I guess.
>>
>>63904393
just saw this movie and I knew this board would bring the autistic lels
>>
File: 696969696969.png (46 KB, 206x200) Image search: [Google]
696969696969.png
46 KB, 206x200
>>63900606
>those of us with a brain

How fucking hard do you sniff your toilet bowl after taking a shit?
>>
>>63904987
I feel sorry for boyega I'm sure he didn't want to be that joke nigga
>>
File: butt hurt.jpg (743 KB, 1214x1239) Image search: [Google]
butt hurt.jpg
743 KB, 1214x1239
>>63904658
>niggerniggerniggernigger
exactly how mad are you?

>Says Rey looked at him like no one else has.
No shit. She's the first person he's ever interacted with that didn't know he was a Stormtrooper. He spent his whole life being trained for the First Order. She has no friends or family. They've both been taken onto this wild ride in a situation where they can only really count on each other. Of course they are going to give a shit about each other.

At this point you're just being salty as fuck because the main characters are a black person and a woman, rather than caring about the actual content of their characters. You knew before the movie was even out that they were not blond-haired, blue-eyed ubermensch, so why even watch the fucking movie if you're just going to piss and moan because 'waah, they're different'?
>>
>>63904393
>Muh courageous black man versus muh evil white man. Fuck that. Its like they made the First Order purposefully over the top evil and retarded, but also comically shit even though they have all this money and backing to destroy ENTIRE SYSTEMS. Its like some SJW wet dream circle jerk fantasy.

Most illogical thing in a movie filled with illogicality .
>>
>>63905028
I thought his performance was the best part of the movie. funny how two people can have totally different perspectives.
>>
>>63904931
Is that your best defense for being a plebeian masquerading as someone with taste then?
>gr8 b8 m8, I give 8/8.
Think before you post lest you embarrass yourself among your cine superior again child of /v/.
>>
>>63905050
great job, you're arguing with autistic racists on 4chan. I'm sure you're going to convince this guy. Keep trying.
>>
I liked the movie, but as I was watching I already had visions of "SJW Wars" memes and anger dancing in my head.

You plebes are so predictable. I hope all your sisters race mix, it'll be good for humanity.
>>
>tfw I like this movie a lot
>tfw this movie is now ranked number 3 in my best to worst star wars films
>tfw none of these aspies can do anything about it
>>
>>63905216
>likes an rehash

pleb
>>
File: 1382667627859.jpg (78 KB, 447x482) Image search: [Google]
1382667627859.jpg
78 KB, 447x482
>>63905216
>aspie taste
>aspie post
>picture of an asspie
>>
>>63905050
**It was wall to wall propaganda** that is what people are pissed off about you SJW nincompoop. Not the black/white thing itself.

No one cared about Lando hitting on Leia becasue IT WASN'T PART OF OBVIOUS SJW PROPAGANDA, it was natural and made sense. No cared. In fact, Lando was/is popular.

It worries me that much of the current generation is so ok with totalitarianish brainwashing from almost every type of media today.
>>
>>63905216
>'I have shit taste and THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT'
>>
>>63905216
it's more fun to appreciate the positive aspects and accept the movie for what it is. I get such a fucking laugh out of these people who get so angry and hateful over a child's movie. Could you make anything better? Where's the fun in just hating something? The movie was great.
>>
>>63902404
>>63904127

it wouldn't be star wars without a fat white guy flying an x wing into battle.
>>
>>63905284
Just suck black cock, you'll like it.
>>
>>63905243
>likes an erehash?
>>
>>63905317
Agreed.
>>
>>63905284
Have you ever considered that you're too old for Star Wars? Seriously. Maybe it isn't enjoyable because you aren't as innocent as you once where. I think that's what's really going on here. You can't enjoy the child's film like you used to so you lash out on the internet.
>>
>>63901731
I'm glad that they blew up the Death Star for the 3rd time, what next? a Death Black Hole?
>>
>>63905243
>>63905281
>>63905316
trolled hard xd
>>
File: 63437375.jpg (232 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
63437375.jpg
232 KB, 900x1200
>>63905183
>had visions of "SJW Wars" memes and anger dancing in my head

Wonder why that was, hm?
>>
>>63905022
Well, the analogy I'd use that you'd probably know about first hand, is about as hard as JJ Abram's cock as it enters your mouth.
>>
>>63905358
rehash
>>
Funny thing is, if it bomb and didnt go the homage route to boost morale for this new trilogy /tv/ would be all over this.

But its gotten too popular, nobody has anything to say because its too safe.
>>
>>63903417
they even did nazi salutes.
>>
>>63905405
I liked the beginning but the ending was so boring. I get that they're making an allusion or metaphor towards the original and all, that's cool, but the climax of the plot felt a little too familiar. oh and someone spoiled kylo ren/han solo for me before I saw the movie so that wasn't as surprising.
>>
File: 1448073777868.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2160) Image search: [Google]
1448073777868.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2160
>>63905317
Song of the Sea was for children too and its much better than this piece of shit movie. Get some standards and better excuses for being a troglodyte upset that people don't like your favorite new kids movie.
>>
>>63904096
I honestly was think the exact same thing
>>
>>63905476
I love you. don't be angry. it's ok. star wars isn't going to hurt you anon.
>>
File: 1344600402018.jpg (28 KB, 632x680) Image search: [Google]
1344600402018.jpg
28 KB, 632x680
>>63905476
>troglodyte

How can you niggers get THIS mad over people not sharing your opinions?
>>
>>63905284
>Muh SJW boogymen
Have you ever considered that it isn't the rest of the country conspiring against you, but rather, that you're in the ideological minority because you're stupid as fuck?

The only glaring bullshit about this movie is Rey being Mary Sue as shit because she's an expert at everything and has flaws at nothing. But that's poor writing, not some plot by some super-secret Jewish Illuminati that want to have you race-mix because of some vague plot to supposedly conquer the world.
>>
>>63905433
So it is only /tv/ saying this movie is shit?
>>
>>63904658
well its a different universe anon, its not earth with all of our fucking vices and insecurities in space, its a galaxy with hundreds of planets, and alien species.

At first i realized everything you mentioned as well as the movie rolled. Heck, i did see a few white folks get a bit flustered as well.

But I realized its not us, its them in the plot in some galaxy far far away without the common bullshit problems we deal with here on earth.

I found myself cheering for the fucker half way to get with the chick. Go niglet! Fuck Earth and its fucked up constraints and isms!

But still, we live in an ever progressive age and I could still see someone was pushing it behind the scenes, but it didn't feel contrived for star wars, it seemed normal for its setting since its fantasy in the end.
>>
It was okay. Most the cast did a decent job, I was worried that Han and Leia would look ridiculous after 40 years trying to play these iconic characters again and I was right. Ford was great but man the guy is fucking old now and can't run around shooting people like old times and pretend it's convincing.

It's worth watching, but it's nothing special like the originals. They did something new and exciting, this is just an imitation of that 40 years after the fact, and the references and fan service just take me out of it. I want a new and exciting story, not "lol look guise it's old skool Star Wars and here's some shit you might remember."
>>
>>63905411
pleb
>>
JarJar spin off when?
>>
>>63904617
I'm so contrarian that I like the prequels.
>>
>>63905692
People who hatememe the prequels are contrarians.
>>
>>63905634
well put. good movie, 8.5/10 but they played it a little safe. I thought Finn and Rey were awesome but didn't care much for the old people.
>>
>>63900563

It's a better Spaceballs movie than it is a Star Wars movie.

It's not even a very good Spaceballs movie, though.
>>
Do you guys think Rian Johnson will handle it better then JJ?
>>
>>63900934
this.
>>
>>63905284
this.

Hermione in the next Harry Potter is going to be a sheboon.

WTF
>>
>>63905837
Its a play you fucking idiot not a film
>>
File: 1450523249134.jpg (141 KB, 669x664) Image search: [Google]
1450523249134.jpg
141 KB, 669x664
>>63905561
So you're just going to not address the 50+ instances of blatant propaganda that have been pointed out throughout this thread and call people stupid? Cool. That's a new one, never saw that SJW tacit before.
>>
Look

How come you never see any interracial couple on TV OTHER than black guy with a white girl?

Jessica Jones, Supergirl, They even race bent johnny storm to make him a black guy popular with white girls, black men are always portrayed as scientists or super geniuses in movies and are almost never the villians.

It is clearly a mass conspiracy by jews to promote racemixing with subhuman blacks
>>
>>63905988
this
>>
>>63905988
tb.h jessica jones is a big slut tease in the comics and the comics are just as progressive as the film versions and have been since the 90s revival.
>>
>>63902543
This was the scene that made me roll my eyes. I'm not one for /pol/ bullshit but this is some low-hanging ass fruit here.

I mean JJ, I get it. You're jewish. Nazi's are super bad and all, but holy shit this was a ham-fisted feature of the movie.
>>
>>63901731
how did you manage to write so much and say so little?
>>
>be singaporean
>watching the movie
>keep telling my gf what a dumb nigger boyega is
>white people kept looking at me while other chinks dont give a fuck
>movie ends
>J J ABRAMS on the screen
>i shouted BRAVO ABRAMS
>white kid with her asian bf pats me on the back
>excuse me but i think its rude to use the N word
>i told her "do you see any niggers around? go home and complain on tumblr"
>she gasps at me and urges her boyfriend to do something
>told him in mandarin "keep your pet on a leash, you race traitor"
>walk off
>my gf tells me i'm an asshole
>i tell her to stop going to reddit or she'll have to take the cab back home
>i wrap my hand around her and tell her, just kidding you know i love you babe
> she just keeps quiet
>>
>>63901503
Went to shit after Up
>>
File: 7878785758.gif (939 KB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
7878785758.gif
939 KB, 260x146
>>63900563
I had to literally roll my eyes when the Nazi general made his whole speech about genocide and did the Hitler salute.

The originals treated the Empire as Rome. This treats the First Order as a bunch of retarded, incompetent Nazis. Literally. Nazis. They're not even space Nazis. They're just Nazis with slightly different clothes.

JewJew Abraham really fucked it all up. There's an extreme lack of vision in this movie. Even the prequels were at least /different/, as much as I hated the way they pandered to the kiddies. This is just straight up rip of Episode 4 meets the third Reich.

Monumental disappointment.
>>
>>63906120
Why is it that interracial porn automatically codeword for black men and white women? Why does 99% of interracial porn consist of black men fucking white women?

You do realize that there are OTHER races other than black people and whites. Yet the every series shoehorns a black man in for no reason other than to hook up with a white chick or to show that they are highly refined gentleman or super geniuses.

Furthermore for every news article that about a rape or assault that is committed by a black male the "race" of the perp is never mentioned and half of the times the picture of the perp is never released.

But when a white or asian person commits a heinous crime the race of the person is repeated numerous times and many photographs are given.

Why is it that when a black man shoots up a kids birthday party and kills 10 people its blamed on gang violence and treated as local news but if a white man does it he is given the front page treatment.
>>
>>63902532
The Marvel movies still make billions and there's a shitload of those. All 3 main SW movies will be top 10 grossing of all time
>>
>>63905916
>Anything I don't like is propaganda
>>
>>63906256
I know this is bullshit but just imagining this situation is fucking hilarious
>>
>>63906397
>Why is it that when a black man shoots up a kids birthday party and kills 10 people its blamed on gang violence and treated as local news but if a white man does it he is given the front page treatment.

This literally just happened:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-louisiana-shooting-idUSKBN0TC06820151123

Anyone ever hear about this? Thought so.
>>
>>63906397
Give
Up
No
One
Will
Ever
See
>>
>>63906376
the prequels had heart at least
>>
>>63900563
I suspect there is a clever reason why it is like ANH. Abrams/writers couldnt be that stupid to rip ANH so closely and I suspect he/they were painfully aware of how this first movie could be recieved. My opinion is that for first time fans the movie is great, however for serious fans is has problems. I believe that the writers etc might be moving to a cyclical prophecy idea, then they could save face potentially in episode 8; almost like a "hahaha we tricked you etc."
>>
File: 573357.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
573357.gif
2 MB, 350x197
Finn
>lives off government funds his whole life
>educated by the government
>raised by government personnel
>realizes he has to work so he runs away
>macks on white girls
>get beat up by tonfa wielding riot cop

Rae
>hardened muggers? beat them up!
>abandoned on a desert planet? survive alone!
>always has the right ideas
>marksmanship despite firing one-handed
>defeats sith in lightsaber combat
>>
>>63905988
>Jessica Jones
Shit tier show with or without the pavement ape BS. The writers literally took an episode of the X-Files and tried to stretch it into a series.
>>
>>63904786
Jesus, why did they pick such an unattractive actor?
>>
>>63902543
lmao
>>
>>63905317
this right here... you can be sharp enough to notice how the media machine transmits its ideologies over us, but you have to be a fucking miserable piece of shit if you're not able to see passed that using your criterion and have fun with a story.

Most of you sad fucks are laughable.
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.