[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this fucking cunt always have to ruin everything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (343 KB, 635x545) Image search: [Google]
file.png
343 KB, 635x545
Why does this fucking cunt always have to ruin everything?
>>
She was great in seasons 1 and 2 and no worse than everyone else in s3.

This is a bad meme

Also she was good in the princess bride
>>
>>63892166
I was actually talking about Claire not the actress that plays her.
>>
>>63892406

Season 3 almost feels like character assassination.

She goes out of her way to repeatedly be a cunt. It doesnt fit the character we know from the first two seasons at all.
>>
File: 1403844185464.jpg (62 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1403844185464.jpg
62 KB, 1024x576
>>63893363
>M-muh gays
>>
She did a complete 180 in season 3
>>
I'm looking forward to season 4.

But I wouldnt be surprised if they just pretend the whole "im leaving you" thing wasnt serious.

Because otherwise I struggle to see how the show could move forward.
>>
>>63891358
Season 1 and 2 she was supporting Frank. Season 3 she tried to stand on her own and failed miserably, blaming everyone but herself.

Will not be watching season 4
>>
How did you guys muster the willpower to sit through Season 3? I can't finish S3E2. It's just so bad.
>>
>>63894380
Same here. To me the show ended right after Frank knocked on the presidential desk.
>>
>>63891358
But that's not Felicia Day OP
>>
>>63891358
Dropped S3 after the first episode, but from what I've heard the rest of the season really derails her character.

At least the first two seasons, which still had all kinds of problems, realized that its main (/only) selling point was its fantastic dynamic between Frank and Claire.
>>
>>63894624

S3E1 was tough to sit through given that it was entirely about crippled doug.
>>
>>63891358

Whoa pal, easy on the sexism.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.