[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so he's gay for finn right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: poedameron.jpg (63 KB, 677x460) Image search: [Google]
poedameron.jpg
63 KB, 677x460
so he's gay for finn right?
>>
>>63889553
>I haven't left the house in so long that I mistake friendship for sexual interest
>>
>>63889553
If you're not gay for him, you should fuck off back to reddit.
>>
>>63889553
No, take your filthy fantasy back to Tumblr you degenerate.

Poe is pure.
>>
>>63889699
>>63889819
>>63889829

>http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/16/star-wars-force-awakens-ellen

>“I think it’s very subtle romance that’s happening,” teases Isaac, who plays the swashbuckling X-wing pilot Poe Dameron. “You have to just look very closely, you have to watch it a few times to see the little hints, but there was. At least, I was playing romance. In the cockpit I was playing, there was a deep romance there.”

who else could the love interest be? BB-8?
>>
>>63889553
Would anyone be ok with it if they made him gay?
>>
>>63889887
Knowing Abrams, he'd do it too.
>>
>>63889906
>interracial gay couple in muh star wars

/tv/ would implode
>>
>>63889887
>BB-8 possible love interest
Whats more progressive to tumblr?

>Black and latino gay couple
Or
>Human male and spherical robot
>>
>>63889553
They wouldn't be brave enough to make any of the main characters gay. I bet we'll see a gay supporting character though.
>>
>>63890010
This is his characters first appearance in the movies, they could expand on that
>>
>>63889941
abrams only made 7
>>
I'm gay for him
>>
File: 1.jpg (12 KB, 500x222) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
12 KB, 500x222
>Lets make every character gay

Get the fuck out
>>
>>63889553
Yes, the big twist they don't want spoiled is that it's not Daisy who's going to get BLACKED in the finale
>>
I love how the trailers completely ruined that we knew he wasn't actually dead.

I did appreciate that they didn't have to fucking show us how he managed to survive the crash and how he got back. That seems rare these days in most scripts.
>>
>>63890222
Who's going to win the Finn bowl?
>>
>>63889553
kinda feel the same his acting was like that gay
gay or fake i have encountered feelings
>>
>>63889887
BB-8 resents Finn for stealing Poe and transfers his programming into C3P0 to seduce hom
>>
>>63890286
TR-8R
>>
>>63889999
Nice quads anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 595x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 595x247
Since there's an X-Wing in the OP:

Why did they send X-Wings on a bombing run? They literally are not bombers. Did they lose all the Y-Wings and B-Wings or something?
>>
>>63890735
Because these X-Wings are totally new and different, even though they look almost exactly the same. It's the JJ innovation design bureau
>>
>>63890735
Holy shit. I totally forgot the other rebel fightercraft existed. It would have been awesome to see the other letter-wings.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 485x303
>>63890805
>>63890956

I was hoping for some new interesting fighter designs, since the prequels barely tried. I get why VII didn't try, but they couldn't even be bothered to give us some Tie Interceptors or different rebel fighters. Kinda lame.
>>
>>63891346
Look you got your 2 seat TIE fighters (seriously why?) and you're going to be happy with it
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.