[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tv/ what are the most disturbing or creepy movies?I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Hey /tv/ what are the most disturbing or creepy movies?I have watched several of them,post and i'll tell you if i have
>>
Begotten

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101420/
>>
>>63888806
hello reddit!
>>
>>63888723
The cult story from VHS 2 fucked with me
>>
Lucifer Rising
>>
Trash Humpers
>>
>>63888903
link?
>>63888806
not interested,the graphics are bad and i can't figure out things so it ruins the horror

I want something like vhs quality video
>>
>>63888806

Oh fuck off. Yes, the first 8 minutes are a legit 10/10 of what the bloody fuck, but afterwards it all goes downhill into artsy shit 0/10.
>>
>>63888806

reddit horror tbqh
>>
Watch Kairo, OP. It's called "The Gloomy Sunday of Movies" for a reason. It's not overtly gorey or shit like that, but the movie will weigh on you after watching it and leave you feeling utterly empty, depressed, and alone. And the hallway scene was one of the most tense moments ever in a movie.
>>
The Midnight Meat Train.

Never seen it btw.
>>
>>63889075
Japanese university students investigate a series of suicides linked to an Internet Web cam that promises visitors the chance to interact with the dead.

Is it this?

I'm thinking about watching Angels' Melancholy
>>
>>63889208

That's it. The director, Kiyoshi Kurosawa, is great at making these bizarre yet terrifying films that haunt you. Check out Cure as well, and Charisma.
>>
Audition

Haha, just kidding! It's a light-hearted Japanese romcom that you should definitely get some popcorn for!

Don't look up the plot or anything, because it'll spoil the best jokes.
>>
>>63889278
Thanks a lot

What are your thoughts on A Serbian Film?

Watched it twice but it really wasn't that disturbing

Salo WAS fucking disturbing tho
>>
>>63889541

Most movies that normies go to when asked what they think is disturbing are over the top tryhard shit like A Serbian Film, Poughkeepsie Tapes, Hostel, etc.
>>
>>63888953
>He dosent understand comedy
>>
>>63889541

Never seen A Serbian Film myself. In my younger days I was a gore hound, but as I got older, it's like I lost a taste for it or something. I dunno. Did see Salo though. Got my hands on a copy back in 2003. People do think it was shocking, especially for the time it was made. But what people forget is around the same time shit like Blood Feast was playing at the drive ins and in the grind houses. And there were many films like it. There are a lot of forgotten "banned" horror movies from those days and the 80s. I wish my sister was around. She's an expert on this stuff.
>>
>>63889913
I don't think it was a tryhard movie,it was like extreme cinema

Poughkeepsie tapes look interesting tho

>>63890356
Damn you have to contact your sister as i'm really interested in that stuff but nobody else seems
>>
The forst two August Undergrounds affected me the most.
>>
File: 1429577091051.jpg (57 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1429577091051.jpg
57 KB, 600x550
Bump.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.