[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder everyones taste matters no ones taste is better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1428239531754.jpg (43 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
1428239531754.jpg
43 KB, 319x310
Just a reminder everyones taste matters no ones taste is better than someone elses everyone be nice to each other

Be a buddy not a bully
>>
This is nice thread
>>
STAR WARS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER

EVAR!!!!!!!11111
>>
File: 1371419153896.jpg (541 KB, 751x1506) Image search: [Google]
1371419153896.jpg
541 KB, 751x1506
Not at all
If any of your favorite movies are on picture related you might as well kill yourself right now
>>
File: gw.png (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
gw.png
7 KB, 250x250
>>
>>63887906
That list seems completely random.
>>
why does homura always gets all the big fat juicy futa dicks for her?
>>
File: 1362886141464.jpg (206 KB, 2900x2355) Image search: [Google]
1362886141464.jpg
206 KB, 2900x2355
>>63888031
>>
>>63888080
Yes I already know it's called the fedoracore list, it says so in the fucking image. I am just saying it seems completely random.
>>
>>63888195
You can't expect a meme poster to back up his logic behind posting memes, can you?
>>
>>63888031
Why? Are you favorite movies on there ?
>>
>>63888297
Even if they were, what difference would it make? If you don't know what "random" means maybe you should consult a dictionary.
>>
>>63888350
Whats so random about it? We had a thread in which we agreed what is fedoracore and those movies are the ones that came up.

In a month we will do the same for the 2014 line up
>>
>>63887906
I'm glad my favorite movies aren't on this list
>>
>>63887826
This is true, but in the end, none of that matters. ALL HAIL THE SERPENT GODDess URURU!
>>
>>63888031
This list is made to catch newfags.
>>
>>63888501
>Whats so random about it?

>Big Trouble in Little China
>Blade Runner
>Pacific Rim
>Taxi Driver
>There Will Be Blood
>Matrix
etc.

I am not seeing the pattern.
>>
>>63888745
Ah I understand now. This should help you

>"Fedora-core" refers to films that are popular among adolescent teens to young males who perceive themselves to be on the fringes of society. The films that are usually mentioned, such as Fight Club, The Boondock Saints, or The Dark Knight, appeal to that sensibility, although the films vary in content, quality, and popularity among all groups. What unites them however, is a common theme of alienation and chaotic/glorified/ violence. Simply put, you could say that they are united by their nihilism (think the main character from notes from the underground). Characters like the Joker, Tyler Durden, Donnie Darko, Patrick Bateman and even Travis Bickle are relatable or ideal characters in the minds of these people.
Examples: Drive, Kick-Ass, Dark Knight, Taxi Driver

>The second type is pseudo-intellectual and pretentious bullshit that pretends it's much more complicated than it actually is. These movies are designed to be actually really fucking simple, but still just complicated enough (or have a complicated enough twist) to make plebs feel clever when they watch it.
Examples: There Will Be Blood, Fight Club, Idiocracy, Cabin In The Wood, Matrix

>The third type is high-budget modern schlock. Stuff that's 'cool', 'awesome' or 'manly' on the most superficial and juvenile level. Shit that falls under the same category as "SHARKS WITH LAZERS!" or "MUSTACHED JETPACK FIGHTS!". These movies tend to be gory or comedic or bloated, or all three.
Examples: Guardians of the Galaxy, Big Trouble in Little China, 300, Pacific Rim
>>
>>63888849
Sounds like a big meme.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.