[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>like this show >it keeps pushing feminist propaganda >girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Badlands2.jpg (830 KB, 1572x1867) Image search: [Google]
Badlands2.jpg
830 KB, 1572x1867
>like this show
>it keeps pushing feminist propaganda
>girls are as strong as guys!
>girl bites off a guy's ear for being slightly sexist
>just looks way over the top
>an all girl clan is being setup to win against the guys

Should I keep watching?
>>
>>63883340
Nothing against a fantasy show.
>>
>>63883340
>Should I keep watching?

What's it like being so fucking stupid that you can't make up your own mind?
>>
The blonde woman and the redhead are hot as fuck. I will watch it for them.
>>
>>63883340
The two main female characters got BTFO'D by men last episode, it's not too bad.
>>
>>63883340
You shouldn't have watched to begin with
>>
> there are people on /tv/ RIGHT NOW who aren't in to femdom

Y tho
>>
File: image.jpg (312 KB, 1024x1657) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312 KB, 1024x1657
Time to piss all over me baby, and then I'm going balls deep.
>>
OFFICIAL BADLANDSFU POWER RANKINGS

1. Tilda
2. Widow
3. Zephyr
4. Momfu
5. Cog Doctor

POWER GAP

18. Jade
19. Angelica the Dollhouse Whore
>>
>>63883669
>there are people on /tv/ who are not cucks
I really doubt that familia
>>
>>63883340

christ you are exaggerating OP
>>
Can MK just fucking die already? Never has there been a more unlikable sidekick cunt than MK.
>>
Welcome to modern television. I just disregard all that bullshit and enjoy the fights.

Also the two wives of the baron are catty, bitchy scheming whores so it's not all about stong womyn. The women are all assholes too.

Also sunny beat the shit out of that female baron, only reason she's still alive is because the kid went voodoo.
>>
>>63883841
If he just followed some very reasonable requests every once in a while I wouldn't hate him so much.
>>
File: Badlands-03.jpg (256 KB, 1024x813) Image search: [Google]
Badlands-03.jpg
256 KB, 1024x813
>>
>>63883954

I'd take Tilda over all of them. I don't know why, but god damn does she do things to me.
>>
does the show get more interesting after ep1?
>>
>>63883696
I'd let her be my baron iykwis
>>
>>63883954
that guy on the left tho
>>
>>63884053
The setting felt really weird at first but it grew on me. A mix of southern plantation and chinese style. I think it's worth watching. You get over the weirdness after a couple of episodes.
>>
>>63884053
Yea. I cringed like 10 times in episode 1. If you can somehow ignore that they aren't using guns it's an alright show. The Baron carries it.
>>
>>63884202
I really love his soft southern accent. He pulls it off way better than Kevin Spacey in house of cards.
>>
>>63883340
Yeah, you should. Forget the SJW bs and enjoy its comfy action scenes. S2 when?
>>
>>63883954
Would so every single one apart from the gorilla.
>>
>>63885343
There are a lot of rumors that season 2 has been confirmed but not solid yet. Next fall. I hope it will be more than 6 episodes.
>>
>>63883708
>Best girl at #5.

D- See me after class.
>>
>>63883669
>tfw all the marxist kike feminist propaganda on TV these days is bringing your lifelong femdom fantsies to life.
>>
>>63883340
Tilda is a boy though. You'll see.
>>
>>63883866
I'm retreating back to anime with it's lolis and no feminism.
>>
>>63885752

>Cog Doctor
>Best Girl

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.