[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Problem Child 2 is actually _________Shit_________
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Problem Child 2 is actually _________Shit_________
>>
>>63882735
>Falling for the Problem Child 2 meme in the first place

Hello reddit !
>>
>>63882800
>hating Problem Child 2

I want redditors to leave
>>
>>63882735
Holy shit, the girl ended up pretty cute
>>
I've always wanted to kill both of these children, and only want to do so more, seeing them as adults.
>>
File: 10967453245.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
10967453245.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>>63882800
>All this ironing and pottery

You fool.
>>
>>63882856
You're probably so far up in the ironic rabbit hole that you lost your ability to make the difference between genuinely good movies and awful ones.

End it before it gets worse memester.
>>
>>63883093
I can never tell if posts like these are just people that fell for bait or are baiting others into thinking the first thought
>>
This is probably one of the best vomit scenes from the 90's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49aLQJ05tJI
>>
>>63883164
Triple bluff trolling. Eventually you just lose track.
>>
>>63883164
One of the symptoms of memetis is doubting the sincerity of another person. Not everyting is meant to be ironic anon, heavy memsters use irony to cope with their shitty lives, do you hate yourself anon ?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.