[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
all episodes of Enter the Badlands are coming on AMC today if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: ITB-KeyArt-400x600.jpg (73 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
ITB-KeyArt-400x600.jpg
73 KB, 400x600
all episodes of Enter the Badlands are coming on AMC today if you have not seen it.

for those that have seen it how do you like it?
>>
File: sensai.gif (2 MB, 624x335) Image search: [Google]
sensai.gif
2 MB, 624x335
>>
>>63881075
I love the fuck out of this show, it's fun, the action is great, they do minimal cuts durin gthe fights and you can see the actors a lot instead of just their stunt doubles.

I'm really hoping for a S2
>>
>>63881075
God tier fight scenes.

Although I think an interesting plot device would be the rediscovery of guns. Like they reach Azra and then come back with AKs to fuck up all the barons.
>>
>>63881537
i'm hoping one of the barons we've yet to meet is amassing guns in secret.
>>
>>63881075
I haven't watched the last two episodes. The fighting is awesome but I have no reason to keep watching.
>>
dat sunny vs widow fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJqbuYuo03c
>>
>>63881586
If they had to build them from scratch, it'll probably be those huge gatling guns on wheels they require like 5 people to operate properly.

Then the rest of the barons send their clippers on a suicide calvary charge ie The Last Samurai.
>>
What does this thread have to do with star wars? Have you posted on the wrong board?
>>
File: sunny.jpg (1 MB, 3600x2400) Image search: [Google]
sunny.jpg
1 MB, 3600x2400
>>63881797
Sunny could take Kylo Ren

Is it related now?
>>
File: M2212202.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
M2212202.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
>>63881797

I can make it star wars related. The Raid guys were in star wars for 5 seconds for some reason and they do awesome kung fu and into the band lands is kung fu

check m8 atheist
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.