[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Putting some time aside to rewatch the Star Wars movies, I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 1017x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 1017x484
Putting some time aside to rewatch the Star Wars movies, I've already seen them but years ago.

I was considering the release order, story order and machetes order. Between them I've settled on pic, which is machetes with added Ep I.

What do you personally think is a good watch order, barring new comers and regardless of film ranking.
>>
>>63880192
Machete order skips episode one because it's pointless in the larger plot. The whole point of Machete order was to maximize the story of Anakin while minimizing the shittyness of the prequels. If you're going to watch all 3 you might as well just do release or chronological order.
>>
True Patrician Viewing Order:
1) A New Hope
2) Empire Strikes Back
3) Return of the Jedi
4) There is no 4
>>
>>63880192
just watch them all in order faggot what are scared of
>>
>>63880192
Just watch them in release order instead of the stupid meme order.
>hurr durr this order is for true patricians, watching children's space fantasy movies in this order will enlighten you
>>
>>63880573

Trying to figure out the best way to squeeze as much as I can out of the films and then forget about them afterwards.
>>
>>63880192
FLAWLESS VIEWING ORDER:

1. Star Wars ('77)
2. The Empire Strikes Back
3. Return of the Jedi
4. Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Skip Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith.
>>
>>63881099
dubs confirm
>>
Just watch Harmy's Star Wars cuts and completely skip the prequels. there's nothing of value in there at all.
>>
These meme orders don't make any fucking sense. It's release order or episode order.

I tried Machete Order Episode II brings the story to a screeching, grinding halt. The prequels are their own story and chopping up the original trilogy fucks it over.
>>
>>63880192
Watch them in release order or episode order. The only reason different orders are suggested is because of the "I am your father" plot twist but honestly watching Anakin grow up from a kid into an adult who then turns to the dark side and has his legs cut off by his mentor and is left to burn and die on the side of a volcano then becomes Darth Vader is more of a mindfuck than the "I am your father" thing
>>
>>63880192
Go with the "Poetry order":
I -> IV -> II -> V -> III -> VI
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.