[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>FUCK THE SENATE >FUCK THE REPUBLIC >FUCK YOU RESISTANCE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1450467342465.jpg (237 KB, 1018x688) Image search: [Google]
1450467342465.jpg
237 KB, 1018x688
>FUCK THE SENATE
>FUCK THE REPUBLIC
>FUCK YOU RESISTANCE HEIL HITLER
Really JJ?
>>
>>63873809
While watching this scene I caught myself thinking "Yeah, yeah. We get it. The director is jewish. Could you stop beating me over the head with Nazi imagery now?". The only way they could have made it any less subtle was if they have Hux a hitler moustache. It was quite jarring.
>>
the empire was meant to resemble the nazis even in the OT. the uniform style is completely nazi
>>
This isn't new to the series.
>>
If the first order didn't show their strength before TFA because the starkiller base had to be finished, why didn't the republic or the senate simply wipe them out?

The problem with this movie is that they threw in this political bit but tried to rekindle the adventure aspect of the OT.
>>
>Nazis good boys they dindu nuffin
>>
>>63873809
Must we have to bring up nazis every time a movie shows authoritarianism or a dictatorship or whatever?
>>
the arm salute implies the stormtroopers are ideological sympathizers to the first order. they are merely brainwashed clones there is no reason for the order to have wasted time brainwashing nationalism into them
>>
>>63873809
the empire had always been modeled after the nazis, I'm not seeing a problem
>>
>>63874098
it's almost like hitler was invented by some unseen force as something to point to for the rest of time
>>
anyone else get goosebumps during this speech? In the OT I always felt the Empire were the good guys. In the ST I REALLY feel like the First Order are the good guys. They are the real resistance.
>>
>>63873983

The Empire did it with subtlety and mixed elements of the Imperial Japanese and the Wehrmacht. Apart from the officer's uniform colours and the general style (which was common back then) there aren't so many things nazi about them.
>>
>>63874098
cuz russian/chinese totalitarianism doesn't resonate with western audiences

plus zionists gotta keep the white nationalism in check amirite
>>
>>63874148

So have the rebels for that matter. The end of New Hope was exactly Triumph of the Will.
>>
>>63873809
I also watched the german version. you can barely understand him during his speech because he suddenly goes 100% goebbels.

half of the audiance started laughing while the rest was mumbling in confusion
>>
>>63873858
Just wait until Darth Adolphus shows up.
>>
File: 1444090518117.jpg (20 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
1444090518117.jpg
20 KB, 450x300
>>63874179
>>
As he was doing his speech I told to my brother next to me "If they do a fucking heil sign I swear to god", and 2 seconds later they did it.
Everybody around me laugh, so I wasn't as annoyed
>>
didn't watch TFA, but can they sue them for Plagiarism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ahY6KSvvi0
>>
>>63871527
Lol, rape is pretty funny
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.