[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marlon Brando Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: Marlon-Brando.jpg (112 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
Marlon-Brando.jpg
112 KB, 864x864
Post the best Marlon Brando stories
>>
>>63868915
JUST the biopic
>>
Marlon Brando is gay
>>
He was really into eating.
>>
I like the rumour that he spent his last years shitposting on message boards
>>
>a flying bagel, painted green
>>
>>63868915
Why do the most handsome guys always suffer from the hardest JUSTing?
>>
He hated jews
>>
>>63868915
When dieting, he had friends throw him bags of burgers over his fence

He wanted Kryptonians to look like talking crystals (Superman would just take human form upon landing on Earth) so he wouldn't have to show up on screen
>>
>you will never be as attractive as Brando was
Why even bother living?
>>
>>63868915
Is the photo on the right real, or is it fake?
>>
>In 1969, he bought himself a raccoon and called it Emma.

>When discussing his role in Superman with director Richard Donner, he said that he wanted his character to look like a green suitcase or a bagel.

>At an early audition, Brando stood in silence for many minutes before shouting out ʻHickory-dickory dock, the mouse ran up the clock."

>He used to try to lose weight by hanging upside down, but all he managed to do was choke himself with his own rolls of fat.

Why is he so fucking funny?
>>
>>63869055
the harder they fall etc
>>
File: brando_butter.jpg (24 KB, 649x340) Image search: [Google]
brando_butter.jpg
24 KB, 649x340
>>
>>63869226
I've been reading a biography about him, I don't know if that's a different raccoon or what, but I think he had it in like 1950

It'd be a real Brando thing to have multiple pet racoons, though

The guy's day to day life is so fucking weird, he's almost unreal
>>
he once took so long to have a shit that he ordered more cheeseburgers to be delivered to him while he was shitting on the toilet. he was on there for 2 hours.
>>
>>63868932
FORCED the meme
>>
>>63869357
Is that "Songs My Mother Taught Me"? I have that one and I'm a little way into it.
>>
File: 2505.jpg (303 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
2505.jpg
303 KB, 1600x600
He always reminds me of the zombie from the port in Zombi 2.
>>
File: 1449979475546.jpg (58 KB, 534x361) Image search: [Google]
1449979475546.jpg
58 KB, 534x361
>>63869598
This is such a strange comparison but it works so well.
>>
>>63869055
You have millions of examples of 50+ actors where that doesn't happen, that guy was lazy and fucked every human being in his first 50 years of life so he wasn't giving a fuck about whatever happens to him after that
>>
>>63869594
Brando: The Unauthorized Biography
>>
>>63868915

>be Brando
>negotiate a million a week for Apoc Now
>take money then threaten not to show up
>show up late causing production delays
>show up 100 lbs overweight, insist on being shot half-lit
>just make up dialogue to everyone's confusion
>have the stones to insert into dialogue "and that's all the dialogue I have to say today" while camera is rolling

I miss Brando. FFC losing his shit to various Brando provocations is the best part of Hearts of Darkness: A Filmmaker's Apocalypse.
>>
>>63869111
He wanted to be replaced on screen by a floating bagel.

>>63869081
This too. He even went on Larry King and talked about it.
>>
>>63868939
bisexual, actually, I believe
>>
>>63869055
to be fair Brando was pretty much straight-up insane, not the most sensible example
>>
i like that time when he called out the Jews on national TV
>>
>>63869111
I like how he pronounced the planet "Criptin," as if to say "fuck you, I'm from there. You're the one saying it wrong"
>>
>>63868998
>rumor

its true
>>
he rang qvc shopping channel and spoke to bob ross from the joy of painting live on air and told him he was a fan of the show.

you cant make this shit up.
>>
>>63870796
And still Apocalypse Now is a near perfect film.
>>
>>63870796
>have the stones to insert into dialogue "and that's all the dialogue I have to say today" while camera is rolling

i knew about a lot of his Apoc Now fuckery but this is new to me kek
>>
is that don vito on the right? as in vincent margera?
>>
>>63873769
I feel like he secretly was actively trying to improve the film. If I remember correctly, the original ending had Brando not been such a hardass was a huge action sequence with him manning a .50 cal machine gun
>>
File: laffy_fassy.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
laffy_fassy.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>>63869226
>He used to try to lose weight by hanging upside down, but all he managed to do was choke himself with his own rolls of fat.
>>
Brando is the worst thing about Apocalypse Now

The minute he comes on screen the plot just completely falls apart and it feels like stepping into a completely different movie because the tone shifts.
>>
A baboon at some zoo spat at Brando so he filled his mouth with water from a near by fountain and spat it all on the baboon. It got scared and ran away.
>>
I fucking love Brando, an unbelievable man.
>>
>>63869210
Already am ;)
>>
>>63873813
I think it's just a happy accident. Brando had so much charisma and skill that no matter what he did it was good.
>>
>>63869217
As real as your life
>>
I like the story of Brando taking a rowboat from his personal island with giant tubs of ice cream and eating them in the middle of the ocean
>>
>>63869357
He seemed so normal in On the Waterfront. Everything after seemed crazy.
>>
>>63873681
fuck
>>
>>63873813
Yeah, it would have been him on the temple blowing down choppers with machine guns screaming, "I can feel the power in my loins".
>>
Who is the Brando of our time?
>>
File: 1441696954375.png (94 KB, 232x268) Image search: [Google]
1441696954375.png
94 KB, 232x268
>>63873903
You're such a fucking pathetic loser it makes me sick.
>>
>>63874177
You'd have a hard time finding a talented actor today, but an eccentric one as well?

There's none
>>
>>63873903
yeah kinda. Still have not seen anyone try to make sense of the ending of Apocalypse Now very successfully. We know Coppola rewrote the ending while brando was there, we know brando was improvising pretty much most of the time, and we also know he was reading newspaper clippings and pretended they were important or relevant to the story.

it was pretty much
>no thematic relationship with the rest of the film
>no conclusion provided
the ending
>>
>Years later, when Hickenlooper made his documentary, most of the stars and crew were happy to talk about the movie, except Brando. Hickenlooper tracked him down to the set of a movie and made his move. "'Mr Brando, we're making a documentary on Apocalypse Now, would you be prepared to do an on-camera interview?'" Brando turned round and stared like death into Hickenlooper's face. "Why are you making a film about that fat fuck, he owes me $2m." Obviously, Brando was having issues with his royalty checks from Coppola. "You tell that fat fuck that if he pays me the two million, you can film me taking a shit." With that, the trailer door slammed shut. Hickenlooper never got his interview.
>>
>>63874147
I dont believe that bullshit and neither do you. A lot of screenwriters write up some generic ending as placeholder/to be developed while the work progresses. Just because FFC wrote that down doesnt mean at all he was decided on it
>>
>>63868915
Got too obsessed with food. When you have the means to do what you want you will eventually go too far, he went with food. Some people go for sex and some go for drugs.

If i was rich i would just smoke a lot more weed. He went for burgers.
>>
File: 1430500928426.jpg (11 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1430500928426.jpg
11 KB, 270x270
>>63873903
>Brando is the worst thing about Apocalypse Now
>it feels like stepping into a completely different movie because the tone shifts.
What the fuck?
>>
>>63874177
There will never be another Brando. He is the actor.
>>
He fucked every super hot hollywood actress you can think of from the 40s-50s what would you do after that?
>>
>>63874322
hes right you know

the pacing divebombs straight after brando appears, and we go into still shots of brando reading crap off of newspapers for 30 minutes straight while estevez does not even talk
>>
>Even in his old age Brando’s legendary inability to give a shit was still in full swing and when the actor sat down in the 90’s to write his memoirs he called up Ursula Andress, a woman many have voted as one of the most beautiful in history, told her she was beautiful and then asked if they’d ever slept together.
>>
>>63874405
start eating non-stop and shipost on the internet?
>>
File: 1436236274630.jpg (20 KB, 459x278) Image search: [Google]
1436236274630.jpg
20 KB, 459x278
>>63874251
>"You tell that fat fuck that if he pays me the two million, you can film me taking a shit." With that, the trailer door slammed shut. Hickenlooper never got his interview.

TOP KEK
>>
>>63873769
This. I can easily imagine this film being reduced to forgettable trash without him. He raised the overall quality of the film and i'm sure gently influenced even the scenes he wasn't in.

take out all of brandos stuff, now imagine you are sitting down to edit the rest, you would be pushed into making a very different film.
>>
you guys need to watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BkChat11cE

very comfy
>>
>>63872452
Stories?
>>
>>63874405
Keep fucking the newer ones.
>>
>>63874424
I love every part of the film, but it does feel more like a coda or an epilogue rather than organic part of it.
>>
>In the fifties and sixties, Brando was the quintessential American sex symbol bedding Marilyn Monroe, Marlene Dietrich, Grace Kelly, Jackie Kennedy and hundreds more in the swinging sixties and at Hollywood key parties. But he was also selective and turned down Elizabeth Taylor because ‘her ass was too small’ and Sophia Loren because her breath was ‘worse than that of a dinosaur’.
>>
>He was an avid user of the Internet in his final years, often going into chat rooms to start arguments.

I love this one. Imagine being on an AOL chatroom in 1996 arguing with some idiot, not knowing that it's actually Marlon Brando goading you and laughing his ass off.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (179 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
179 KB, 1000x1000
>>63868915
>>63868932
>>63869055
>>
>>63874582
>ywn banepost with Marlon
>>
>>63874564
top kek

this is hollywood though. This is as believable as the whole "taylor swift has had 49 boyfriends in the past 6 years" bullshit

he must've certainly been successful with fans, and bedded a couple of stars, but lets not overestimate, people always exaggerate when it comes to having sex with normies, let alone with famous rich beautiful celebreties
>>
>>63874600
well he still got glorious head of hair
>>
>>63874600
is there any human being that food has not ruined?
>>
>>63874684
Ain't that the truth. He kind of lost all the weight and now he's actually normal again.
>>
>>63874294
>and neither do you
Sorry you got so mad.
>>
File: 1442142347504.jpg (25 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1442142347504.jpg
25 KB, 499x499
>tfw based Marlon chose NEETdom over the Hollywood lifestyle
>>
>>63874711
That anorexic girl with the YT channel that's posted on /tv/ a lot
>>
>>63874711
That and drinking/smoking. massive amounts of makeup for women.
>>
>>63874760
we already did the neetdom, so time to go out succeed wildly in life, pull a reverse brando

start by losing weight you fat fuck
>>
>>63874600
Do you think he puts shampoo on his chest?
>>
File: 1349395457721.gif (2 MB, 369x345) Image search: [Google]
1349395457721.gif
2 MB, 369x345
>>63874251
>"You tell that fat fuck that if he pays me the two million, you can film me taking a shit."
>>
>>63873903
This, except the exact opposite.
>>
>>63874840
s-sometimes I think about that
>>
>>63873903
i agree with this, but not for your reason. I don't know, the character is so hyped up in the movie, like mythical proportion, but the character felt flat to me. perhaps i shouldn't have read about fat brandon before watching it.
>>
>>63869357
what was his day to day life like?
>>
>>63874858
This.
>>
File: cia.jpg (127 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
127 KB, 615x409
>>63874615
why even live?...
>>
>The cat held by Marlon Brando in the opening scene was a stray Francis Ford Coppola found while on the lot at Paramount.
>The cat was not originally called for in the script, and the cat with its purring muffled some of Brando's dialogue, and, as a result, most of his lines had to be looped.
>>
File: brando.png (77 KB, 637x578) Image search: [Google]
brando.png
77 KB, 637x578
What happened?
>>
>While filming Guys and Dolls, Frank Sinatra had to quit for the day after being physically sick when Brando kept deliberately fluffing his lines in the scene where Sinatra has to eat some cheesecake (which he hated).

>He used to divert his home phone number to that of the LA County Sewage Department and then secretly listen in on the ensuing conversations.

>He once picked a frog out of a river took a bite out of it then put it back.

>When discussing ideas on One-Eyed Jacks with Stanley Kubrick, Brando would assume the lotus position and bang a huge gong with a mallet when he didnʼt like something Kubrick had said.

>While filming The Score, Marlon requested that all interviews be sent to his pet dog, Doctor Tim, who would reply via fax.

>Brando used to travel on the subway with pieces of bread in his ears.
>>
>>63874239
>have not seen anyone try to make sense of the ending of Apocalypse Now
fertility rites, mate. look into them. read The Golden Bough, too. the film (and ending) makes complete sense, just have to dig deeper.
>>
>>63875251
What an absolute literal madman.
>>
>>63868915
>The JUST...the JUST
>>
File: marlonbrando-blowjob[1].jpg (20 KB, 550x435) Image search: [Google]
marlonbrando-blowjob[1].jpg
20 KB, 550x435
>>63875329
>>
>>63872414

Fucking a feminie guy in the ass is not gay
>>
>>63874974
I may be wrong but I think that was the point
>>
File: holy shit.jpg (124 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.jpg
124 KB, 1024x768
>One of them is a micromanager OCD control freak perfectionist
>The other is a complete batshit insane person with no fucks given

How the fuck did these two get along? The're literally opposites.
>>
>>63875488
I don't think they worked together.
>>
>>63870796
You forgot the part where Coppola didn't even have any dialogue for Brando because the script wasn't finished. Brando's eccentricism literally saved the movie.
>>
He and James Dean fucked.
>>
>During filming Apocalypse Now, crew members reportedly complained about someone defecting on set. After some investigation, they caught Marlon Brando redhanded squatted in a corner. Asking why he was doing this, Brando replied: "Uno farto @3:17"
>>
I think it's fairly clear that Brando wasn't necessarily actually crazy. He hated Hollywood, he thought it was a joke. He thought it was unjust and hilarious that actors get paid so much money. He didn't like his own acting and all of the reports of him fucking around on set are basically him intentionally messing with people for his own entertainment and to waste as much money as possible.

I strongly recommend watching the making of The Island of Dr. Moreau, which is interesting in its own right, but also goes into detail about Brando and his god-tier trolling. Some of the cast members even note that it was obvious that Brando knew exactly what he was doing and that he was messing around on purpose because he didn't give a shit.

Dude was the ultimate greatest IRL troll of all time. Literally decades of nothing but fucking around and wasting time and money because he hated Hollywood, whilst getting paid to do so, because people were convinced of his "great acting' which he admittedly phoned in and didn't even try to do properly.

BASED
>>
Keith Richards said that Brando propositioned Anita Pallenberg, Richards girlfriend at the time, in front of Keith. when she turned Brando down Brando suggested a 3 way.

Keith ended up naming his firstborn son, Marlon Richards, after Brando.
>>
>>63869282
>In Paris since 1972
As if that somehow makes it classy to trashy Yankees and retarded Southerners and Midwesterners.
>>
might be a good thread for me to ask this in, why did Francis Ford Coppola's work turn so shit after Apocalypse?

was it because he spent a truckload of money and effort trying to make it work and was just exausted?
>>
>>63869226
>>63869111
>>63875251
He's like a real life version of Homer Simpson, holy fuck.
>>
>>63874251
BASED
>>
>>63874433
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>63875297
If you can find sense in a guy randomly improvising bullshit, you've read too far into the story.

Sometimes bullshit is just bullshit, and doesn't have a greater and mysterious meaning. It was a dumb ending, and that's fine.
>>
>>63875488
They never worked on a film together. Brando did take over as a director on One-Eyed Jacks, which Kubrick was supposed to direct.
>>
>>63875465
>guy is able to convert people, is considered a genius and ultra badass
>is actually just a moron rambling about incoherent nonsense
Meh. At some point you just have to take a step back and consider if you're too far up your own ass to even remember sunlight.
>>
>>63875428

BLACKED
>>
File: lron.jpg (5 KB, 193x262) Image search: [Google]
lron.jpg
5 KB, 193x262
>>63875997
Because that would never happen, right?
>>
I saw Marlon Brando at a Los Angeles grocery store in '96. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>63875785
>why did Francis Ford Coppola's work turn so shit after Apocalypse?
It didn't, watch his movies after that.most of them are decent (inb4 Jack).
Also he always wanted to make more intimate movies and not Godfathers and such monstrosities.
>>
You could make up a story of him doing literally anything and it would sound believable.
>>
>>63876094
No one that matters or is reasonable takes that guy seriously.
>>
>>63876132
>On the set of Island of Dr. Moreau, he once picked a cat up, took a bite out of it, and put it back.
>>
How come nobody mentioned fucking the girl in the ass while filming The last tango in Paris? Im too lazy to look for sauce.
>>
>>63876204
So, just like the backwards tribesmen in AN.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QUacU0I4yU
Based Brando
>>
>>63869210
hey faggot, literally 3 different girls already said i look uncannily like him (one actually thought he was a relative of mine). my mom too but lel who cares about that. all i have to do is keep going to the gym and also get skin treatments (post-inflamatory hyperpigmentation from acne) etc i'll be 10/10

feelsgoodman
>>
>>63875428
DELETE THIS
>>
>>63876243
But not military bigwigs.
>>
>>63869594
i've read that one, it was cool. why bother reading what others wrote about him? yeah he was kind of a dick by all accounts, but he didn't want to be a bad person
>>
>>63873811
fucking underrated
>>
>"Homosexuality is so much in fashion it no longer makes news. Like a large number of men, I, too, have had homosexual experiences and I am not ashamed. I have never paid much attention to what people think about me. But if there is someone who is convinced that Jack Nicholson and I are lovers, may they continue to do so. I find it amusing."

>ywn have bum sex with the Brand.
>>
>>63876431
>Like a large number of men, I, too, have had homosexual experiences
>Like a large number of men
>>
>>63876272
This is one of the greatest things ever.
>>
>>63876492
Believe it or not, it's true.
It's just something that naturally happens sometimes if you're not a total fucking fag
>>
>>63876492
>he isn't part of the cool gay club

lmaoing@u
>>
Can anyone share a good filter for all the Star Pleb shit?
>>
https://youtu.be/KZQdcYOmJYI
>>
>>63876598
Try 'star' and 'wars' m8
>>
>>63876492
>like a big number of guys

for you
>>
>>63875428
What's this from?
>>
>>63875088
He destroyed his reputation by pulling the shit you read in this thread. Nobody wanted to pay him millions of dollars to be a giant pain in the ass.

I'm surprised Copola wanted him back for Apocalypse Now after fucking up Godfather 2.
>>
>>63876598
>calls others plebs
>doesn't know how to filter
>>
>>63875729
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>Francis Ford Coppola spent days reading Joseph Conrad's source novel "Heart of Darkness" out loud to Marlon Brando on the set.

>When Francis Ford Coppola first described the role to Marlon Brando, Brando remarked that an American colonel wouldn't have a name like Kurtz, he would have an English name like "Leighley." Having never read "Heart of Darkness", Brando did not appreciate the reference. Brando eventually read "Heart of Darkness", but not until after the film's completion. After reading the book and liking it, Brando demanded that his name be changed to Kurtz in the film, and Harrison Ford's lines were dubbed to accommodate him.
>>
>>63876492
It's Hollywood, I'm sure 90% of them had a gay experience at one point.
>>
>>63876886
I'm not wasting all my time on this shit board like you do, loser. Now post a good filter you dumb subhuman.
>>
>>63875785

One From The Heart was a gigantic bomb and the movies he took after that were just to pay off his debts:

>Apocalypse Now marked the end of the golden phase of Coppola's career.[15] His musical fantasy One from the Heart, although pioneering the use of video-editing techniques which are standard practice in the film industry today, ended with a disastrous box-office gross of $636,796 against a US$26 million budget,[49] far from enough to recoup the costs incurred in the production of the movie and he was forced to sell his 23-acre Zoetrope Studio in 1983.[18] He would spend the rest of the decade working to pay off his debts. (Zoetrope Studios finally filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 1990, after which its name was changed to American Zoetrope).[15] In addition Coppola himself was forced into US bankruptcy court three times over the next eight years.
>>
>>63876983
>being this triggered

kek
>>
>>63875088
The Score was a decent flick
>>
File: Whoa man holy shit.jpg (16 KB, 298x375) Image search: [Google]
Whoa man holy shit.jpg
16 KB, 298x375
>>63875884
>it was a dumb ending
Wew.
>>
>>63876283
>post-inflamatory hyperpigmentation from acne
how do you even fix that shit god damn
>>
>>63877160
>it wasn't a dumb ending
lad
>>
>>63877189
just a fancy term for acne red marks, which usually fade within 1 or 2 years, but obviously you can just get a chemical peel or laser etc
>>
Courtney Love's grandfather, it has been proposed
>>
>>63877298
yes, i know what it is since i have quite a few of them
just annoying that they take forever to go away
>>
>>63869217

facebook /tommy.james.188

any other questions?
>>
>>63877326
i'm getting laser treatment in 1 month. just do that.
in my case i'm getting a mid to deep peel in 3 sessions, cost me 300€
>>
>>63877521
no i joined them, then beat them

dont worry, its porn on beta
>>
File: aa hereiam.jpg (47 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
aa hereiam.jpg
47 KB, 1280x800
no they wer brothers... BROTHERLY LOVE!

we get the pictures
no they jerk off to them

no there skitzogriswalds see
>>
princypal!

only if you told.
>>
>>63874664
This was before the rise of AIDS. People fucked like bunnies. Men were aggressive as hell and this was to be expected. No one thought of it as "rape culture".

And one more thing...
>normies
Keep your lingo in /r9k/, robot.
>>
File: Wally Cox.jpg (28 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
Wally Cox.jpg
28 KB, 500x378
Brando had a lifelong affair with fellow actor Wally Cox
They lived together in New York and Los Angles
After each were married they would still have sleepovers
When Wally died, Brando was willed his cremains
After Brando died their cremains were combined and the scattered in Death Valley and Tahiti
Together in life and in death
There is an Oscar winning movie in that story
>>
>>63874858
THIS THIS THIS
>>
>Fuck all the bitches
>Be rich as fuck
>Shitpost on the internet

This guy lived the dream.
>>
>>63875458
Sucking off James Dean's cock is not gay
>>
>>63873799

It's actually caught in the doc. Brando says it while they're filming, and FFC says to whoever is near him, "Did he just say that that's all the dialogue he has to say today???" The documentary is great, made priceless by Brando's erratic, hilarious behavior.
>>
>>63874405

Do like he did and fuck James Dean too.
>>
>>63874615
Do you guys think Marlon would have hated TDKR?
>>
>On the set of "The Island of Dr. Moreau " Marlon Brando wore a small radio receiver to aid him remembering his lines. Co-star David Thewlis claimed "He'd be in the middle of a scene and suddenly he'd be picking up police messages and Marlon would repeat, 'There's a robbery at Woolworths'."
>>
>>63876492
>he isn't adventurous

come on anon wheres your sense of adventure and curiosity?
>>
Brando is the original troll purely in life for all the shits and giggles he could do.

Pretty much getting rich and banging all the hot chicks was a bonus to him
>>
>>63881339
kek
>>
>He was an avid user of the Internet in his final years, often going into chat rooms to start arguments.

>Brando enjoyed talking to strangers on other islands or passing boats on his ham radio anonymously. He didn't used his real name, and often called himself "Mike" or "Matin Bumby" and spoke in very believable French, German, and Japanese accents.

>When asked to contribute to his biography for the theater program of "I Remember Mama," Brando claimed he was born in Calcutta and had a Great Dane whom he feeds "dehydrated cubes of dog food.".

>Sean Penn told writer Charles Bukowski that Brando put scripts from producers into his freezer, in order to use them as targets in skeet shooting. Brando would take the frozen scripts and have them tossed in the air into the canyon below his home at night, and then proceed to blast them into smithereens with a shotgun while they were on the fly. By freezing the scripts, the pages were stiff and made for better "clay pigeon" substitutes. The practice is mentioned in one of Bukowski's poems. Bukowski also wrote about Brando in his short story "You Kissed Lilly", in which Lilly masturbates while watching Brando in a movie on television. The story is part of the collection "Hot Water Music" (1983).

>Believed that he could control stress in his life and physical pain through meditation. So sure he was of this, that he wanted to prove it. When he decided in the early nineties to be circumcised, he wanted the doctor to do the operation with no anesthesia so that he could show off this skill. The doctor refused because of medical ethics, but Brando underwent the operation anyway after receiving a painkilling shot in his back. Nevertheless, he wanted to show the doctors what he could do, and he asked them to take his blood pressure. Through meditation, he brought his blood pressure down more than 20 points.
>>
>Even before he let himself get obese and balloon up to over 350 lb., his eating habits were legendary. The Men (1950) co-star Richard Erdman claimed Brando's diet circa 1950 consisted "mainly of junk food, usually take-out Chinese or peanut butter, which he consumed by the jarful." By the mid-'50s he was renowned for eating boxes of Mallomars and cinnamon buns, washing them down with a quart of milk. Close friend Carlo Fiore wrote that in the '50s and early '60s Brando went on crash diets before his films commenced shooting, but when he lost his willpower he would eat huge breakfasts consisting of corn flakes, sausages, eggs, bananas and cream, and a huge stack of pancakes drenched in syrup. Fiore was detailed by producers to drag him out of coffee shops.

> Karl Malden claimed that, during the shooting of One-Eyed Jacks (1961), Brando would have "two steaks, potatoes, two apple pies a la mode and a quart of milk" for dinner, necessitating constant altering of his costumes. During a birthday party for Brando--the film's director as well as star--the crew gave him a belt with a card reading, "Hope it fits." A sign was placed below the birthday cake saying, "Don't feed the director." He reportedly ate at least four pieces of cake that day. His second wife Movita, who had a lock put on their refrigerator to stop pilfering by what she thought was the household staff, awoke one morning to find the lock broken and teeth marks on a round of cheese. The maid told her that Brando nightly raided the fridge. Movita also related how he often drove down to hot dog stands late at night (one of his favorite spots was the legendary Pink's Hot Dogs in Hollywood; it was open 24 hours a day, and Brando would go there at 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning and polish off a half-dozen hot dogs at a time).
>>
File: cdi link.jpg (17 KB, 255x352) Image search: [Google]
cdi link.jpg
17 KB, 255x352
>>63881339
>>
>Mutiny on the Bounty (1962) costumer James Taylor claimed that Brando split the seat on 52 pairs of pants during the shooting of the film, necessitating that stretch fabric be sewn into his replacement duds. He split those, too. Ice cream was the culprit: Brando would purloin a five-gallon tub of the fattening dessert, row himself out into the lagoon and indulge. On the set of The Appaloosa (1966), Brando's double often had to be used for shooting after lunch, and filming could only proceed in long shots, as Brando could no longer fit into his costumes. Dick Loving, who was married to Brando's sister Frannie, said that Brando used to eat "two chickens at a sitting, and [go] through bags of Pepperidge Farm cookies."

>It was reported during the filming of Missouri (1976) that the environmentally sensitive Brando fished a frog out of a pond, took a huge bite out of the hapless amphibian, and threw it back into the drink. Living on his island of Tetioroa, Brando created what he called "real-life Mounds Bars" by cracking open a coconut, melting some chocolate in the sun, then stirring it into the coconut for a tasty treat. By the 1980s there were reports that one of his girlfriends had left him because he failed to keep his promise of losing weight. He seemed to be dieting, but to her astonishment, he never lost weight. She found out that his buddies had been throwing bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Dr. estate late at night to relieve the hunger pangs of their famished friend. In the late '80s Brando was spotted regularly buying ice cream from a Beverly Hills ice cream shop--five gallons at a time. He supposedly confessed that he was eating it all himself. Finally, a reported Brando snack was a pound of cooked bacon shoved into an entire loaf of bread. When Brando became ill, he seriously cut back and lost 70 pounds on a bland diet, but never lost his love of food and especially ice cream.
>>
>>63881339
Between Val Kilmer and Brando, The Island of Dr. Moreau was an absolute madhouse.

Even the midget started mimicking Brando
>At 27, De La Rosa was susceptible to Brando’s contagious ego. He started acting up too, lashing out (physically) at Hofschneider, and using his sister to translate pick-up lines to the female extras who described him as “very sexual.”
>>
File: Cheyenne_Brando_en_1993.jpg (11 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
Cheyenne_Brando_en_1993.jpg
11 KB, 225x300
>Brando's daughter looked like a female version of himself
>>
>>63881824
>often going into chat rooms to start arguments

>Marlon Brando never lived enough to shitpost on /v/ and /tv/, causing massive butthurt.
>>
>>63874294
>Just because FFC wrote that down doesnt mean at all he was decided on it
pretty sure that was a John Milius line and that Coppola wanted it out pretty early on.
>>
>>63878800
>wally cox
i almost believed this until i realized that his name is basically "penis penis"
>>
>Asked Kummisetä (1972) co-star James Caan what he would want if his wishes came true. When Caan answered that he'd like to be in love, Brando answered, "Me too. But don't tell my wife."

>Took possession of friend Wally Cox's ashes from his widow in order to scatter them at sea but actually kept them hidden in a closet at his house. In his autobiography, Brando said he frequently talked to Cox. The Los Angeles Times on September 22, 2004 quoted Brando's son, Miko, to the effect that both his father's and Cox's ashes were scattered at the same time in Death Valley, California in a ceremony following Brando's death.

>In his autobiography, he said that he was physically attracted to Vivien Leigh during the making of A Streetcar Named Desire (1951). He could not bring himself to seduce her, however, as he found her husband, Laurence Olivier, to be such a "nice guy."

>During an acting class, when the students were told to act out "a chicken hearing an air-raid siren," most of the students clucked and flapped their arms in a panic, while Brando stood stock-still, staring up at the ceiling. When asked to explain himself, Brando replied, "I'm a chicken - I don't know what an air-raid siren is."

>He reputedly suggested that his cameo role as Jor-El in Superman (1978) be done by him in voiceover only, with the character's image onscreen being a glowing, levitating green bagel. Unsure if Brando was joking or not, the film's producers formally rejected the suggestion.

>Expelled from high school for riding a motorcycle through the halls.

>He used cue cards in many of his movies because he refused to memorize his lines. His lines were written on the diaper of the baby, "Kal-El", in Superman (1978).

>short appearance as Jor-El in Superman (1978) than Christopher Reeve did in the title role. Brando later sued for a percentage of the film's profits.
>>
>>63882039
Moot would have had to ban the entire state of california to keep Brando in check.

I could see it now
>Brando having a stack of naked photos of famous women he slept with and posting them in a mass vintage fappening
>dubs threads to see what he does to animals
>>
File: Steven-Spielberg-and-Autism.jpg (70 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Steven-Spielberg-and-Autism.jpg
70 KB, 620x372
>>63876208
>yfw it's true

Kekking hell
>>
>>63882171
... He was a real person, Wally was actually Marlon's best friend for decades, he was even a TV star himself
>>
>Brando's children: 1) From first marriage (with Anna Kashfi) = Christian Devi Brando aka Christian Brando (b. 1958); 2) From second marriage (with Movita Castaneda) = Miko C. Brando (b. 1961) and Rebecca Brando Kotlinzky (b. 1967); 3) From third marriage (with Tarita Teriipia) = Simon Teihotu Brando (b. 1967), Stefano Brando (b. 1967) and Tarita Cheyenne Brando (b. 1970 and d. 1995); 4) From liaisons with Maria Christina Ruiz, his maid = Ninna Priscilla Brando (b. 1989), Myles Jonathan Brando (b. 1992) and Timothy Gahan Brando (b. 1994). Also adopted 3 children: Petra Brando-Corval (daughter of Brando's assistant, Caroline Barrett), Maimiti Brando and Raiatua Brando.

>He was a close friend of the reclusive singer Michael Jackson for many years, even appearing in his music video "You Rock My World" in 2001. The last time Brando left his bungalow in Hollywood was to stay at Jackson's Neverland Ranch in the summer of 2003.

>It may well be the most outlandish road trip since the wheel was invented: a cross-country dash featuring Elizabeth Taylor, Michael Jackson and Marlon Brando, in the aftermath of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. The trio reportedly took turns driving, with Brando allegedly fueling himself on a diet of junk food.

>Details of the trip emerged in a Vanity Fair interview with Tim Mendelson, Taylor's former personal assistant. It came about after Jackson invited the two Hollywood actors to be his guests at a pair of concerts at New York's Madison Square Garden in early September 2001. Following the attacks on the World Trade Centre and the subsequent grounding of all internal flights, the trio were forced to find alternative transport back to the west coast. Mendelson claims they wound up driving a modest rental car all the way to Ohio – a distance of more than 500 miles.
>>
>>63882297

>The trip was not all plain sailing. "Brando allegedly annoyed his colleagues by stopping at every KFC and Burger King they passed along the highway," writes Vanity Fair reporter Sam Kashner. "One can only imagine the shock their appearance caused at gas stations and rest stops across America."

>But Mendelson's freewheeling picaresque has already hit a bump in the road, with another of Taylor's aides insisting the actor was never in the car. "Elizabeth stayed behind," the anonymous aide told the magazine. "She went to a church to pray, and she went to an armory where people were who couldn't get home or who'd stayed behind to look for the missing. She also went down to Ground Zero, where she met with first responders. Eventually, the airports opened and she flew home."
>>
>>63882180
the motorcycle part isn't true
>>
>>63881276

He'd have invented Baneposting weeks before anyone else.

memeing would be years in advance if Brando survived to discover 4chan.
>>
>A production designer attacked a peacock in the wild to appease Marlon Brando’s request for feathers in this shot.
>>
>>63882022
Hot
>>
>>63882039

He'd definitely be a tripfag, and if it was ever discovered that Brando was behind the trip he'd be able to derail the entire site with his shitposting.
>>
If Brando was on /tv/ he'd start "JUST" threads with pictures of himself for the keks.
>>
File: 1447873240442.png (110 KB, 286x217) Image search: [Google]
1447873240442.png
110 KB, 286x217
>>63881906
>the lock broken and teeth marks on a round of cheese
every single time
>>
>>63882611
could you imagine Abatap and Brando together
>>
>>63876112

All of a sudden this pasta is 1000% more believable.
>>
>>63882022
dem lips, wew lad
>>
>>63875088
Dr.Moreau is goat.
>>
>>63874177
shia
>>
>>63875784
No one gives a fuck about Paris

I'm glad those dumb frogs got shot
>>
>>63868915
He was a beautiful man in his youth.

>suddenly burgers
>>
>>63876283
>>63876283
pic? kinda curious as to how similar you look.
>>
What a disgusting slob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SS6T4X6-ec
>>
File: tumblr_m1zz65iLP61rrugdfo1_500.jpg (138 KB, 500x646) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1zz65iLP61rrugdfo1_500.jpg
138 KB, 500x646
>>63883166
i posted a pic once before but i don't feel like it now. honestly in that pic i look at least 9/10 (in terms of 'beautiful' rather than 'hot) but what people have to understand is what brando actually looked like irl. no makeup, no black & white, no high contrast, etc.

pic related is true color (no colorization bs) of him

my eyes are green and my lips are slightly bigger. nose slightly bigger too. but eye shape, eyebrows, lips, all very similar i'm also the exact height he was.

honestly all it takes to be good looking is just having good well defined eyebrows, guys
>>
>>63881991
>dick loving
you gotta be kidding me
>>
>>63875784
It's a Last Tango in Paris joke.
>>
Elaine Stritch talks about her date with Marlon Brando, who took her to a church, temple, museum, and strip club, basically negging her the entire time. He apologizes later, though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ciwf0ALd_rQ
>>
>>63869226
>>He used to try to lose weight by hanging upside down, but all he managed to do was choke himself with his own rolls of fat.
my fucking sides
>>
>>63883664
He looks like Elliot Rodger in this pic. Rodger's lips and nose were slightly bigger than his though, can't have it all.
>>
File: Brando Duvall Caan.jpg (110 KB, 549x685) Image search: [Google]
Brando Duvall Caan.jpg
110 KB, 549x685
He was a consummate pro
>>
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/jeopardy/n10993
>>
>>63882297
>>63882350
Oh my god, they should make a movie about that road trip
>>
Well this thread is a refreshing laugh
>>
>>63874433
Did they?
>>
File: 1364277077230.gif (864 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1364277077230.gif
864 KB, 320x240
>>63884488
fun fact one of his best friends was Jack Nicholson and very likely one of the ones that would toss him burgers over the fence in the night
>>
File: 4357885.jpg (34 KB, 581x217) Image search: [Google]
4357885.jpg
34 KB, 581x217
>>63880967
>>
>>63884739
ha
>>
Was he an asshole for his entire life because he was a manlet?
>>
Which Brando movies are worth watching? I've seen:

On the Waterfront
Streetcar
Godfather
Apocalypse Now
and plan to watch the Wild One

any others?
>>
>>63884895
Island of Doctor Moreau is pretty much insanity at its finest.

Watch it and the documentary about it, shits an absolute madhouse that affects everyone
>>
>>63885047
Oh I forgot I watched that one over and over on VHS as a kid. We always used to crack up over the deformed midget. Haven't seen the documentary though.
>>
>>63884895
The Larry King interview from '94

Better than any movie
>>
>>63884895

The Last Tango in Paris is his last great genuine performance - awesome movie, awesome Brando not fat and not mailing it in.
>>
>>63884895
Theres Guys and Dolls if you like musicals however no one was great in that from acting however the music was good however Brando can't sing.
>>
>>63884895
The Freshman
>>
>>63884895
I liked Viva Zapata
One Eyed Jacks (though it probably could have been cut some more)
Reflections in a Golden Eye
Last Tango in Paris (a lot of pretentious nonsense but some great scenes as well)
>>
>In 1979 during the filming for 'Apocalypse Now,' Brando (Whose role involved playing a Colonel 'Walter Kurtz') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Brando held out an arm in front of them, stopping them, and was reported saying by Martin Sheen (who plays Benjamin Willard),"The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". And proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.
>>
>>63886707
Believable.
>>
>>63886707
this pasta never gets old
>>
In 2001 after being approached by Scientology recruiters, Marlon Brando is reported to have said, "Why join a cult... when I can BE a cult?!" Allegedly he shoved the recruiters to the ground and ran away laughing maniacally. 5 months later his agent finally located him in a small African village near lake Victoria, leading an apocalyptic death cult. The UN report on the aftermath remains classified but rumors speak of mass graves, human sacrifice, and murals of Mr.Brando's face made out of the bones of children. Beneath the village it is said that the cult of Ogamboo Metukalu (The Godfather) had 2,000 slave laborers digging a secret underground temple complex where the cult intended to live after the Apocalypse. Mr. Brando's agent says the Hollywood star has put that part of his life behind him and chalks it up to poor judgment brought on by a flu, but if that is the case, why does Marlon continue to make routine trips to Africa to this day? And why are cases of missing children around Lake Victoria more than 20 times higher than the average of the rest of Africa? Mr.Brando's agent declined to comment.
>>
File: marlonandfrancesbean.jpg (96 KB, 638x400) Image search: [Google]
marlonandfrancesbean.jpg
96 KB, 638x400
You tell me
>>
File: Sorcerer.jpg (775 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sorcerer.jpg
775 KB, 1920x1080
Did Brando have aspergers or something?
Every interview you watch of him he talks in this really weird stilted-mumbling sort of way. And all of documented eccentric behaviors of him not giving a fuck seem to say that he lacked social context a lot of the time.

Was he an aspie who just got incredibly lucky with being handsome? did his looks carry him to a certain point?

Also, that rumor about him shitposting on forums in his later life. can't stop laughing at that one. Fucking gold.
>>
File: 5.jpg (13 KB, 220x300) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
13 KB, 220x300
>>63882022
Looks like Jose Mourinho
>>
File: NathanUUUU.jpg (57 KB, 1357x951) Image search: [Google]
NathanUUUU.jpg
57 KB, 1357x951
>>63875251
>>When discussing ideas on One-Eyed Jacks with Stanley Kubrick, Brando would assume the lotus position and bang a huge gong with a mallet when he didnʼt like something Kubrick had said

holy fucking shit I can't breathe
>>
>In the 90's Marlon developed a passion for videogaming his favorite game being sonic the hedgehog, calling it "the must fucking amazing shit ever." He talked his friend Michael Jackson to contribute to the game's music. Marlon became so enamored with the game he went to SEGA and offered to voice the character Dr.Robotnik. To his audition he brought a dead hedgehog spray painted blue and then took a bite out of it to prove his commitment to the role.
>>
>>63888264
>When SEGA denied him the role, Marlon is reported to have engaged in serious sexual acts with the hedgehog. After decapitating it, Marlon is said to have used it's neck hole like a flesh light, leaping onto the head of SEGA's desk as he finished into the bloody mess and danced around with the decapitated hedgehogs body mounted on his erect genitals

>Marlon is said to have adducted and killed 10 Co-Ed students in the state of California during the mid 1970's. Kidnapping and strangling them, he would then engage in sexual acts actions with their bodies before eating them. Marlon was found to have an IQ of 145.
>>
>>63875784
>Ihavecompletelymissedthejoke.jpg
>>
Biopic when
>>
File: ByoIYjyCcAAnVPl.jpg (38 KB, 468x468) Image search: [Google]
ByoIYjyCcAAnVPl.jpg
38 KB, 468x468
>>63888264
>>63888596
0/10
>>
>>63887757

No. He just enjoyed life. And could get away with everything.
>>
>>63876272
based
>>
>>63876283
I'm half the faggots on this board even know who Brando is let alone 3 12 year old girls; try again
>>
>>63889842
ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT
>>
Best thread on /tv/, maybe that I have ever seen.
>>
>>63889842
>implying anybody knows who brando is anymore
>implying anybody knows what he did aside from "lel godfather"
>implying anybody knows who he is outside of the US
>implying anybody who is a millenial knows who he is
>implying high school european girls know who he is
sorry you're butthurt cuz i'm half-way decent looking or w/e. i ain't even making it up, one of the girls literally thought it was like my grandpa or something before realizing it was an actor.
>>
>>63874974
That's kind of the point though, that he isn't a god.
>>
>>63882022
Too bad she killed herself, after her brother murdered her babydaddy in Brando's living room.
>>
>>63891041
A lot of chicks actually know who he is because of having the read Streetcar Name Desire in high school with his face on the cover, and probably watching the movie too.
>>
>>63874615
>not baneposting from beyond the grave
You guy's aren't all dead?
wtf I thought this was purgatory or some shit
>>
>>63874177
Hamm
>>
>>63868915
how do i create a thread? i am high i forgot.
>>
>>63891892
delete sys 32
>>
>>63886707
>>63888264
This fucking thread, man.
>>
>>63892345

what the fuck is sys 32? is that some pc shit I'm on a mac
>>
>>63870796

>That part in Hearts Of Darkness where they can't tell if the scene is still going or not and he just randomly says "That's all the dialogue I have for today" and stops

Fucking hilarious.
>>
Hearts of Darkness was fun as fuck.
>that doped out Hopper
>>
>>63881339
fucking kek
>>
>>63875428
>IT'S JUST A JOKE, BRO!
>>
>>63875428
talk about a cock on lips now
>>
>Marlon Brando will never shitpost /tv/
>Marlon Brando will never create bait threads where he calls The Godfather a shit movie, and calls The Don being the worst part of the movie.
>Marlon Brando never witnessed Baneposting at its fullest
>>
>>63873903
>>63874239
>>63874974

What the fuck these are the people I browse this board with? Fucking morons.
>>
Lost Soul: The Doomed Journey of Richard Stanleys Island of Dr. Moreau

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37ry6k
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.