[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most iconic scene in the movie? There was audible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: rey vs kylo.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rey vs kylo.webm
1 MB, 640x360
Is this the most iconic scene in the movie?

There was audible murmurs, whispers and then cheering and applauding in the audience as soon as she lit the saber, probably the only thing in the movie that garnered an applause that didn't involve one of the OT characters.

Do you accept her as the hero of the sequel trilogy?
>>
File: that's not how the force works.jpg (42 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
that's not how the force works.jpg
42 KB, 600x337
>>63867474
For me, this was the most iconic scene of the movie.
>>
If only she could properly emote
>>
>>63867474
Yes. Fuck the man-children plebs who can't appreciate a good character. She was well written, well acted and produced an interesting new hero character. I liked her.
>>
Most iconic scenes in the movie :

1) TR-8R's TRAITOR
2) Imperial officer legging it once shit went down
3) BB's lighter
>>
File: evil-dead-image08.jpg (503 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
evil-dead-image08.jpg
503 KB, 2000x1333
>>63867474
Evil Dead did it first.
>>
File: Rey is Nausicaa.jpg (554 KB, 2560x1462) Image search: [Google]
Rey is Nausicaa.jpg
554 KB, 2560x1462
Rey Kenobi Skywalker, child of Luke and Obi Wan's daughter.

Calling it now.
>>
>>63867632
>child of Luke and Obi Wan's daughter.
I don't think that's biologically possible. Unless Ben impregnated Luke with the Force when he was a ghost in swamp planet.
>>
>tfw Luke figured out how to create people from the force and used it to create Rey
>same thing Plageuis used to create Anakin

>both of them didn't know where the created beings show up
>>
OP do you have the version where someone in audience says nigger when Finn ignites his saber?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (20 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
20 KB, 1280x720
>>63867632
>Obi Wan's daughter.

>Finn is the son of Mace Windu
>>
>>63867596
is that the remake? I forgot that existed
>>
>>63867674
>Pottery
>>
I think it was the Han and Kylo confrontation. Very tense, escpecially because you can see where it's gonna go but you still hope Kylo won't kill Han. RIP ;_;7
>>
TORRENT WHERE
>>
>>63867837
i'm just waiting for it so I can finally make a linkin park/kylo amv and get it out of my system

>>63867860
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.