[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He was the real hero, not Rey.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Poe_Dameron_infobox.png (2 MB, 832x1216) Image search: [Google]
Poe_Dameron_infobox.png
2 MB, 832x1216
He was the real hero, not Rey.
>>
File: star-wars.jpg (225 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
star-wars.jpg
225 KB, 612x380
>>63866150
>>
To be perfectly honest Rey did absolutely jack shit in the movie beside injure Kylo. Poe and Chewie where the only people that did something meaningful. Hell, even Luke did something in the first one.
>>
>>63866150
who was the biggest mary sue between him and rey?
>>
>>63866420
So she's not that much of a Mary Sue?
>>
>>63866519
No she is a Mary Sue who sucks at being a Mary Sue.
>>
>>63866420
Rey, Finn and Ren really didn't contribute much, they all seemed more concerned with their own shit.
>>
>>63866635

Finn at least rescues Poe. TFA feels like a weird movie where we didn't follow the main character (Poe).
>>
>>63866635
I think that's neat and more in line with ROTJ than ANH. Luke, Vader and Sheev do their thing while the guys on the ground do the important thing and then Lando blows shit up.
>>
>>63866729
But Luke was an actual asset. Not some random bitch who learns how to be a jedi master an a hour.
>>
>>63866803
Rey still needs to grow to become an asset. She didn't do that much.
They better explain everything in the next episode for the inevitable Luke and Rey vs Snoke and Ren fight tho.
>>
What's great is now that Rei is off with Luke, we can have Finn and Poe adventures. I wanna see more of their chemistry, dudes were instant bros.
>>
Space Fonzie was fun for all 8 minutes he appeared.
>>
>>63868647
The two people I wanted to see the most had the least amount of screentime, Poe and Luke.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.