[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things that will happen in subsequent films >we will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: anton-yurchenko-environment11.jpg (58 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
anton-yurchenko-environment11.jpg
58 KB, 600x1000
ITT: Things that will happen in subsequent films

>we will meet a Knight of Ren who is far more confident in his dark sidedness but less talented in the force commanding a First Order fleet

>we will see Snoke but it will not be revealed that this presence too is a hologram until late in the film

>General Hux will get some character development before being killed by Finn

>The Rakata will be a subject of worldbuilding, and it will be revealed the First Order found, and did not build the Rakatan Starkiller Base

>Kylo Ren will talk to Luke Skywalker and deny Vader's apostasy
>>
itt: thing that wont happen in the subsequent films

theyll be good
>>
>>63861726
>You will NEVER be this jaded and calloused
Feels good
>>
>Rian Johnson will undergo full damage control to make a non-mary sue Rey
>>
>>63861814

Is Johnson much better than Abrams or something? Are we about to see a movie version of what happened in that one EU book series, with Traviss fucking it up and the other authors actively working to undo her fuckups in subsequent books time and time again?
>>
>>63861703
>Rey is Luke's kid
>He hid her on Jakku and wiped her memory (also trained her a little bit before)
>Now Luke feels guilty and is a very broken man
That's why he stared with watery eyes. He knows this girl as his daughter but she doesn't even remember him.
>>
>>63861703
Luke will say "I am your father" to Rey.

That's the only reason they didn't "reveal" it in TFA.
>>
>>63861883
Rian is much better than Abrams but let's be honest, I could write a better movie than that guy. Rian is just a dude with a shred of originality in his films who wouldn't dare commit some of the atrocities that JJ committed in TFA, like the ripping off of the OT and the nostalgia bits.
>>
>>63861883
Johnson basically only has Brick and Looper to judge him for, but those both augur pretty well for him, especially the later in terms of making quality scifi, if fast and loose with the world building
>>
>>63862088
at this point it would be more of a twist if she wasn't related to anyone. On one hand, I want her to be related just so they can add some child-age training background so her absurd jedi feats aren't that out of place, but on the other hand it seems pretty undesirable to make every major force-sensitive protagonist and antagonist in the OT and ST closely blood related. The original seemed to imply the force was something that required some inclination, but wasn't /that/ powerfully genetically determined.
>>
walt jr will die
>>
>>63861773
>muh 10th grade adjectives cuz "he dun agree wit me :(((("
bonjour reddit!!
>>
>>63862274
>but wasn't /that/ powerfully genetically determined.
"The Force is strong in my family" was a pretty key moment
>>
>>63862422
>>63862422
not enough that it makes everyone else irrelevant in a pitched fight and all positions of note are occupied by whomever in your house is of reasonable age.
>>
File: Untitled.png (216 KB, 424x365) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
216 KB, 424x365
>Rey will deny the BBC.
>>
>kylo will get a Dark Side vision in the same manner as Rey's vision, and it will include Vader and Palpatine
>>
>we will see a young Jedi going on a contemplative quest through the ruins of an ancient temple on a desolate snow planet

>after five minutes of thinking this is our new protagonist, he will light a red lightsaber
>>
Phasma will absolutely return. Maybe missing an arm or some shit from the monster that lives in all Imperial trash compactors.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.