[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at movie theatre >people get in line behind me >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1450405131587.jpg (67 KB, 642x960) Image search: [Google]
1450405131587.jpg
67 KB, 642x960
>at movie theatre
>people get in line behind me
>they start talking about how obama is amazing and a huge star wars fan
>they start insulting trump
>I turn to the guy behind me and I say "I find your lack of faith, disturbing" while glaring at him in the eye
>he doesn't know what to say
>I say "If only youknew the power of the dark side"
>he says "uh, i kn-know the lines, i know what you're saying but I forgot the lines"
>I just say "jedi"
>finally get in my seat
>guys behind me start talking about obama too
>throughout the entire movie the guy behind me switches between resting his feet on the back of my seat to not doing that
>it's like he's constantly kicking my seat
>feel like getting up and yelling at him
>I never did
>>
File: TRAITORRRR.jpg (37 KB, 730x489) Image search: [Google]
TRAITORRRR.jpg
37 KB, 730x489
you should have called him a traitor
>>
OP can't stop being a tremendous autistic faggot. At least have the decency to not do it in public next time.
>>
Some fat fuck with a Bernie shirt came up to my group of redneck ass looking friends and wouldn't shut up about how terrible the movie was and how Luke's beard was "glued on". I called him a Cuck, we all laughed as he waddled away. Like seriously, I didn't think these people existed until then.
>>
File: QnZ30ecX.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
QnZ30ecX.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>>63858490
It's a good start to a story for The New Yorker.
Otherwise, you make Holden Caulfield Mike hammer.
>>
>>63860261
My bad, I meant to say- "You make Holden Caulfield LOOK like Mike Hammer."
>>
>>63860323
I don't understand what u mean

who's mike hammer?
>>
File: 538.jpg (4 MB, 2675x2056) Image search: [Google]
538.jpg
4 MB, 2675x2056
>>63860697
What the fuck are you doing on/tv/?
Here, read and learn, junior.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Hammer
>>
>>63858490
>see a literal armenian manlet dressed as a stomtrooper in line
>scream "arent you a little short for a stormtrooper"
>he visibly gets upset
>>
File: vlcsnap-2012-11-26-01h17m23s142.png (542 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-11-26-01h17m23s142.png
542 KB, 1024x576
>you sense a redditor in your presence as you are very sensitive to such beings
>turn towards the redditor that can't quietly wait patiently before they let us into the theater showers
>have you ever heard the tragedy of Don Trump the rich?
>n-no
>I thought not, it's not a story reddit would tell you. Don Trump was a dark lord so powerful and so rich he didn't have to succumb to pestering lobbyists. He had such wealth he could keep his ideologies intact even with big.. bribes.
>the redditor gives an intrigued look. "H-he could actually form his own opinion without the influence of a massive hive of like minded people?"
>having the ability to fund your own campaign is a pathway to many abilities most consider to be problematic.
>w-what happened to him?
>he became so powerful the only thing he feared was losing it, which eventually he did. Unfortunately he attracted the wrong crowd and taught them everything he knew, then they eventually killed his campaign while giving it a bad label. Ironic, he could form his own opinions but not stop others that are looked down upon by the majority of the population from sharing them.
>is it possible to learn this power
>...Not from a redditor.
>>
>>63863776
Top effort
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.