[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REVENANT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (928 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
928 KB, 2448x2448
WOW

Holy shit. This is it. This is one that will be remembered. Absolutely stunning
>>
Bump because fuck all the kids talking about shitwars this is something actually good that's been made and we should discuss
>>
>>63855560

OK. Who the fuck r u? And how did you get this?
>>
>>63855903
I work in "the biz" and no I'm not gonna upload it. So don't ask just go see the revenant when it comes out it's absolutely fucking breathtaking
>>
On a scale from 1 to 10, how much bear rape is in it?
>>
>>63855903
it's on Kickass right now OP

not YIFY, but beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>63856132
Nice. I'm in the biz to showbro. I've been getting these motherfuckers for weeks... I barely have time to watch them.
This one I will certainly watch.
>>
You guys know the dvdscreener got leaked today right? It's not hard to find.
>>
>81% on RT

Trashed.
>>
>>63856172
The fucking bear attack was intense and trust horrific. It makes me fear bears a lot lot more. It was like I was actually watching somebody get mauled by a fucking bear.
>>
>>63856132
Not like it matters, its already uploaded on the internet.
>>
>>63856206
Holy shit it actually is.
>>
>>63856219
Yeah I get bombarded with these and desu nothing this year has really caught my attention except for this. And I'm not working rn so I'm going though the screeners. Fucking ace this one was prime though.
>>
>>63856238
>mfw shitty slickers piss their parents at black bears let alone grizzlies.
My 45-70 makes the grizzly my bitch.
>>
>>63855903
screener torrent is alrdy up on kickass and piratebay
>>
>>63856238
Was it nasty and wet and hot?
>>
>>63856303
It was a grizzly in the movie but even a more "docile" black bear I wouldn't dare get near to. Armed or otherwise
>>
File: 1446075305023.gif (2 MB, 245x276) Image search: [Google]
1446075305023.gif
2 MB, 245x276
>>63856330
I thought you were meming because there have been many fakes, but you are correct.

Thanks Anon. :D
>>
>>63856335
Leo and cast were fucking wet and frozen the entire film. Wonder how nobody got hypothermia or something. Everything shot was on location and real. Looked cold as fuck
>>
I'm torrenting it right now, I hope it's good.
>>
Leo D Cap back in the ice, Titanic 2: the freezing forest. That fourth wall breaking should get him an Oscar for sure this time, after what you see him get through in the movie its not just the character you feel for, mostly the actor. Leo is looking you into the eyes, and hes saying to you "I DID ALL THIS FOR YOU! ARE YOU AT LEAST ENTERTAINED? I probably still dont get an oscar, damn it". Poor Leo.

The Revenant brings back memories of Apocalypto, The Blair Witch Project and winter days when your heater didnt work.
Im not sure if Mister Inarritu is a Genius of Film-making or just plain insane, most of the people who worked on this probably arent sure either. I mean come on, you pick a historic (?) story in a bleak environment where everyone was just miserable and wanted to die and recreate it on film in a way that makes everyone (at least everyone who was forced to be on set a lot) miserable and cold.
Anyway its an amazing film in every aspect, only two things that bothered me a bit: the first thing is the bear scene, which was kind of unrealistic/silly looking and went on for too long. The other thing is how much leo gets abused. Scene after scene of him gasping and being close to death, over and over again he gets into situations that nearly kill him. You just want to see him heal up and plan his revenge but nope, all the odds are against him and thats fine but after an hour it gets a bit annoying.

I give it 4.5/5 french girl points.
>>
>>63856625
Reminded me a lot of apocalypto in the way it left me feeling afterwards. This is gonna sound cheesy as fuck but I felt as exhausted as the characters after watching . You get a huge sigh of something real and big just having passed. You truly get a real "human" sense with this movie in a way that it's primal and emotional and in my opinion it's a fresh breath of air in a lot of pollution we have in movies today.

I know that sound super fedora and gay but this movie left me amazed.

honestly felt like based Mel directed this
>>
>>63856866
My only minor grin about the bear fight is the use of too many close up shots. Let some of the cgi get too noticed. Should have kept those medium to wide shots
>>
Hateful EIght should have been filmed in a setting like this film, it really looked the crew were frozen.
>>
>>63855560
Is it true to the real story in that the dude NEVER FUCKING KILLS ANYONE?
>>
>>63858104
he does...just not onscreen he mentions it in passing.he never actually kills Fitzgerald on his own. I don't remember if he kills dudes in the opening battle
>>
>>63858104
He shoots a dude out of a tree which I'm pretty sure killed the dude.
>>
>>63856238
This why God gave us guns
>>
>>63858104
He shoots a bunch of people throughout the movie but you never see if they die from it. They probably do considering the location and conditions. He doesn't technically kill Fitzgerald.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.