[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's he gonna do in the next two? He doesn't really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Finn.jpg (52 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Finn.jpg
52 KB, 1200x800
So what's he gonna do in the next two? He doesn't really have a role at the moment. Girl is jedi, Poe is the pilot, what is he gonna bring to the plot?
No raceb8 plz.
>>
They need a nigger cause this is 2015
>>
>>63852308
I hope he dies
>>
Be another Jedi since the Jedi is also the Han Solo
>>
File: 11005.0.570.359.jpg (23 KB, 570x359) Image search: [Google]
11005.0.570.359.jpg
23 KB, 570x359
>>
>>63852308
yeah I have no idea he was basically in the movie just to show how useless he was and how strong rey was.
>>
>>63852308
He's the new Han Solo. Just going around doing cool miscellaneous courageous stuff.
>>
he's gonna get trained by rey and luke so they can team up against snoke and kylo
>>
He's going to have his hand cut off as is needed in every trilogy, but his will be replaced by a gun, and he'll just turn into Barret essentially.
>>
>>63852308
>So what's he gonna do in the next two?
Letting us find out what makes Stormtroopers tick. He is going to meet his old squad at some point and especially Phasma.
>>
>>63852308
I'm pretty sure he's going to end up as a Jedi in the sequels. They have him use a lightsaber a couple times and I think it'd be a bit messed up not to have him be.
>>
my impression is that he should be paralyzed after that attack
>>
>>63852308
I have the feeling he'll have another encounter with his squad leader, the chick in the unique armour.

Wouldn't even surprise me if he convinces her to defect and have a romance with her.
>>
>>63852308
I actually do feel sorry for him.
Poe gets to be bad ass marksman pilot
Rey, literally gets everything, jedi, force comes naturally to her, she can repair shit, she knows how to fly, she's a bad ass that knows how to save herself in all scenarios
Finn, got to be everyones punching bag
>>
He's the Leia. Kinda force sensitive but it goes nowhere because he'd rather do space coke.
>>
>>63854415
nah hints are he will have a romance with Rey, however I could see him as being a liaison point to help defecting Storm Troopers
>>
>>63854531
however he is even more useless then Leia as is, literally ends up in a coma by the end of the movie because he tried to help
>>
>>63852708

This would be fantastic.
>>
>>63854466
>got to be someone's punching bag
But if it were any other way everyone would hate him. He's a good character this way. He's personable, someone we can relate to.

He'll become a Jedi and wield a purple light-saber in the sequels, though.
>>
>>63852308
He's Jar Jar 2.0
>>
>>63854611
>He'll become a Jedi and wield a purple light-saber in the sequels, though.
I hope he does, he literally never got his rightful badass moment
>>
File: Rebel_fleet_ESB.jpg (712 KB, 1440x816) Image search: [Google]
Rebel_fleet_ESB.jpg
712 KB, 1440x816
>>63852308
He'll be head janitor on one of the capitol ships
>>
his BIG
>>
>>63854611
>everyone would hate Finn if he had some combative aptitude/skill
Not so. Finn's essence are his ambiguous sense of duty, and his motivations. During the whole film you're not entirely sure if he cares about the First Order v. Resistance feud. Even at the end we're not sure.
>>
>>63852308

he is Rey's beta orbiter and follows her around hoping to finally get a date with her
>>
>>63852308
He's going to be a Storm trooper. I mean shut that's all he's good for right? Maybe he'll turn into a Boba fett?
>>
>>63852308
He's literally Gary the Stormtrooper.
>>
He's the comedic foil I suppose.

I hope they figure out something because that was a waste of time.
>>
File: phasma.jpg (42 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
phasma.jpg
42 KB, 680x383
He's going to get more stormtroopers to leave the First Order and start the Traitor Troopers.
>>
>>63852308
He's the other new Jedi, he and rey will revive the Jedi's Order
>>
>>63852308

>He's the only Stormtrooper that we know of to resist indoctrination

He's force sensitive but he won't become a Jedi because he won't give up his love for Rey, who is unaware of his feelings.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.