[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I liked Star Wars better when it wasn't all about selling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>I liked Star Wars better when it wasn't all about selling toys and making a bunch of money cuz I'm nostalgic for things that never existed.

Is Jay right?
>>
>>63849963
Yes, starwars is made to sell toys
>>
>>63850021
Is Jayfu ever wrong?
>>
>>63849963
This guy needs to get over himself. Seriously!
>>
>>63850021
I'm in love with jay
>>
Most people aren't complaining about that.

They're complaing about Rey being a Mary Sue and the plot being a completely uninspired retread of A New Hope

Like, shit, even Lucas didn't go for this much POETRY
>>
>>63849963
The Disney handouts are real
>>
>>63850508
Platonic love?
>>
>>63849963
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfBhi6qqFLA&t=2m15s
2 minutes and 15 seconds in for people who are so lazy they whine about time codes not working on embed when they can just read the end of the link
>>
Well, they all are aside from IV, that was more a fluke that started the whole selling toys craze. But yea, after that they realized they can make a shitton of money form selling toys.
>>
Who is saying these things exactly? Every criticism I've seen for this shitbox of a movie is how derivative it is and the god-awful Mary Sue twat.
>>
>>63849963
Lol, rly? George Lucas literally bought the merchandising rights for Star Wars in 1977. Star Wars was used to sell toys from the very beginning.
>>
File: 1415504292307.jpg (23 KB, 640x618) Image search: [Google]
1415504292307.jpg
23 KB, 640x618
>>63850543
No. Man love
>>
>>63850549
Thats where its at PLINKETT BTFO JAY THE HACK FRAUD
>>
>>63849963
>OP doesn't realize Jay is mocking people who say that
Solid work
>>
>>63850599
I hear Jay reacts very well if you send him creepy gifts in the mail.
>>
When lucas does it its bad and when disney does it its good? Thats low for redlettermedia
>>
>>63850375
???
>>
>>63850627
>not realizing he's literally quoting his tweet

try harder.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.