[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS Best scene ever aired on television.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 435325235.jpg (51 KB, 1536x831) Image search: [Google]
435325235.jpg
51 KB, 1536x831
>I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS

Best scene ever aired on television.
>>
>>63840123
>not the ending of sopranos
>>
>>63840123
it's not even the best scene from Breaking Bad
>>
>>63841278

If you're thinking the end of "Crawl Space," then you're my African brother.
>>
>>63841306
Fuck u I ain't a nigga back the fuck off.
>>
>>63841320

Don't be so sensitive, Quentin. No one likes a fuccboi.
>>
>>63840123
i audibly kek'd op
>>
>>63840123
Oi reddit
>>
>>63841278
Actually i;m thinking about dat "Salud" ending
>>
oh look a show about drugs that instead of going into any of the societal impacts just talks aobut the one white guy making an impact
>>
It feels so unnatural Hes yelling at his wife but he sounds like he is doing a theater monologue
>>
>>63842129
It focuses on the type of people who make and sell it.
>>
>>63842129
DUDE EVERY SHOW MUST PANDER TO MY IDEOLOGY LMAO

DUDE PRISON-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX LMAO

WEED! DRUGS! WHITE INSTITUTIONS!
>>
>>63842635
ya because the type of ppl who make drugs are all superheroes like walter white
>>63842770
show is just made to be pretty to watch and keep you entertained. doesnt really do anything at the end of the day. no ambitions beyond being a good story. i don't mind if that's enough for you. it was enough for me, but i wouldnt say it's a cinematic masterpiece or anything beyond what is.
>>
File: shooting at god.jpg (60 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
shooting at god.jpg
60 KB, 600x525
>>63840123
LOL no

Shooting at god is the best scene ever aired on television
>>
>>63842919
No. Its made and sold by criminals like Gus, Tuco and Mike. Even Jesse is an awful person.

Far from the "drugs aren't harmful, who cares" that stupid college kids like to believe.
>>
>>63840123
STAY OUT OF MY STAR WARS TERRITORY WITH YOUR MEME THREADS REEEEEE THIS IS A STAR WARS BOARD SAY MY NAME
>>
>>63840123
Does anyone have the image with the subtitles being "I am the danger" in Japanese?
I think it was watashi wa kikendesu.
>>
File: lester-gun.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
lester-gun.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>63842957
Fargo did it better
>>
>>63842919
>this work of art had no ambitions beyond being a good work of art
>a fictional story is only good if it has ''message'' or moral

oh fuck off you philistine.
>>
>>63840160

>"ending"
>>
Why is BrBa considered reddit now?
>>
the force will be with you ALWAYS
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.