[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait who the fuck is Rey's father? Who is the mom? Someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Rey.jpg (221 KB, 640x958) Image search: [Google]
Rey.jpg
221 KB, 640x958
Wait who the fuck is Rey's father? Who is the mom? Someone explain this shit to me.
>>
>>63839191
It's luke skywalker

DID YOU WATCH THE FUCKING FILM OP?
>>
>>63839191
The father thing is all misdirection. She's Obi Wan's granddaughter.
>>
>explain this thing that doesn't need to be explained and the movie purposely avoids to explain
>>
>>63839191
It looked like sweat is running down her arms from her armpits.
>>
>>63839191
THE FORCE
>>
File: Arica.jpg (64 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
Arica.jpg
64 KB, 500x550
>>63839191
this is her mother from rotj
>>
>>63839191
Did Rey get any good axilla shots?
>>
I'm like 80% positive her mother is Leia.

As far as the father goes, I'm 50% sure it's Han, like 30% sure it's Luke (Probably going to be the big plot twist at the end of episode 8), 20% sure it's some other dude, maybe Obi Wan.
>>
She is actually Shmi Skywalker. The Force eventually sends her back in time to Tatooine where she will give birth to Anakin.
>>
>>63840439
heh...i find this weird, but.
yeah, just one. when she is in the temple.
>>
>>63840482
And no proof to back up those numbers? Why even bother posting fag
>>
>>63840567
>Numbers
>Proof

It's called speculation m80.
>>
Isn't it obvious? Rey is Luke's kind, and Jar Jar's the mother.
>>
What did she see in the vision she had I completely forget
>>
>>63840711
Rain, crying, R2, Ren, and her as a kid.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.