[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am watching season 1 of Vikings. How can I tell if my shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
I am watching season 1 of Vikings.

How can I tell if my shit is censored or not?
>>
the euro version is the uncensored one

basically if you see any tits chances are you're watching the uncensored version
>>
>>63839084
Did you see Helga nude? If no, censored.
>>
>man is dirty and greasy
>woman is clean and pale
When will this sexism end?
>>
>>63839169
>>63839156
Do you know if ROVERS release is unsencored? I saw episode 1 last night from ROVERS but I didn't see any tits
>>
>>63839418

Don't forget about based Lagertha, and various other bad bitches.

Aslaug was the only 'girly girl' in the whole show tbqhfam
>>
Is Amazon prime version censored?
>>
I wish there was something that could tip me off in episode 1 or 2 if it was censored or not.

I feel so stupid if I have to watch deleted scenes shit from Youtube after I've watched the season
>>
>>63839084
I she eating a fucking onion?
>>
>
When Ragnar is on his way to the village and Lagertha alone at home, two men who want to rape her come to her house. The TV Version shows her dislodging them violently. However, only the Blu-Ray shows her running to her daughter who she sent to the goats moments ago. She finds her sitting in the stable. The daughter is completely terrified.

Why was mother running to her child censored in US
>>
>When they throw the severed head of the convicted murderer to the feet of his kin, you on the Blu-Ray see that one of them cries. In the TV Version we instead see Earl Haraldson a little longer.

Why was person crying at beheading censored in US
>>
>>63839982
>798
>not eating whole onions for the stench gains
>>
>>63840059
Because violence is cool as hell to americans. Crying is for pussy bitches.

But seeing actual pussy is banned, of course.
>>
>>63839982
Straight up eating a raw onion with the skin still on jesus that's metal as fuck
>>
ITS MY BOAT AND THE GODS LOVE MY BOAT
>>
http://www.movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=546147
here is your answer OP
>>
>>63839924
http://www.movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=546147
>>
File: 1.jpg (694 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
694 KB, 1920x1080
>These two will never ask you for a threesome
>>
Is Ragnar supposed to be the good guy in that show? I wish he could just die in pain.
>>
>>63839156
I am watching from solarmovie.

I am currently in season 3 I think they went a little game of thrones there.
and can you tell me who killed Jarl Borg's children?

please respond in spoiler tags
>>
>Bend over, slave.

What did Rollo mean by this?
>>
and one more thing.

What did they think by naming such a princess Aslaug? Aslok. I mean, do you understand?
>>
>>63839084
>passing up 9/10 Lagertha for some 6/10 pointy-face cunt who will bear you a monster

Get your shit together Ragnar.
>>
>>63844538
He leads soldiers/vikings who kill unarmed civilians in second episode.

Far from good.
>>
>>63846026
yes, but in the more recent turn of events he loses his image of the "noble savage". Which is I guess far closer to the truth.
>>
Reminder that the Season 1 episode 9 episode with jarl boog eating chicken with ragnar is the most confiest part of the series, that and the extended eddition has boog and Rollo driking out of a skull
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.