[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most underused character in the entire series? >sexy British
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
Most underused character in the entire series?

>sexy British Captain
>sleek, futuristic, badass armor
>authoritarian, stern and condescending, has the entire army by the balls

From her very first appearance of bullying Finn around, I could have sworn she was going to be the GOAT character on the movie. Sadly, she only makes two or three short appearances and gives into disabling the shields like a little bitch as soon as she finds herself surrounded by three suckers.

Gwendoline Christie is confirmed for VIII, which implies she didn't die in the trash compactor, and I do hope she has a bigger role in the next one. Maybe she will do something cool this time around?
>>
>first order is space nazis
>desperately trying to make them evil against everyone
>even genocide against muh chosen people

>he thinks jew jew is going to give space nazis a likeable character
>>
PHASMA DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
I thought her little presence was kind of cool.
It kind of gave off a Boba Fett vibe.
I'm sure she'll do something cool in the next one.
>>
>>63838153
Does she shoot the gun even once?
>>
>>63838153
>character acting like a condescending bitch
>"better drool over her!"

get those mommy issues checked out senpai
>>
I hope she has some kind of dent in her armour from the garbage masher, but she still wears it out of pride. Like a battle scar.
>>
File: TRAITOR!.gif (1006 KB, 500x233) Image search: [Google]
TRAITOR!.gif
1006 KB, 500x233
>>63838153

If this guy had been in her position, I bet he wouldn't have lowered those damn shields so easily. Death before dishonor. The wrong soldier got promoted to Captain.
>>
>>63838243
she made me shoot mine
>>
>>63838276
You don't have the right to call me "senpai", desu senpai.
>>
>>63838231

>Boba Fett vibe

If Boba Fett did literally nothing whatsoever and got fed to the Sarlacc in his first appearance, maybe. Fett is overhyped compared to his on-screen accomplishments but this bitch's only similarity to him is that they both look cool.
>>
>>63838282
>implying he didn't survive the blaster shot through pure anger and got promoted to new captain
>>
Just making her a silver storm trooper seems like a weird decision to me.

People loved Boba Fett because he was this cool unique looking guy, even in the prequels Jango stood out from the clones.

This bitch is just a trooper recolour.
>>
>>63838360

>Sustained by pure righteous fury, the universe will not allow him to die until he exacts justice upon all TRAITORS.
>>
>>63838153
She's the new bona/jango. The first film gives you a taste, the next two films will make her legendary. Screencap this.
>>
>>63838282
TRAITOR
R
A
I
T
O
R
>>
>>63838384
There's a little more to it than that. The cape, the slightly different helmet, the more modular-looking armour plating, the unique (?) blaster.

Plus she actually has a voice and personality, it's not just a palette swap.
>>
>>63838282
why is this a meme? do you sarcastically like it? Do you guys not get it?
>>
>>63838615

I unironically thought it was one of the better parts of the movie.
>>
>you will never be teased and humiliated by Captain

>>63837081
>>63837172
>>63837454
>>63838177
>>
>>63838615

It's a great part of the movie, maybe the best, but m8 just look at that gif. It screams autistic fedora
>>
>>63838153
She's literally a spy for the resistance. Second movie she'll show up and thrash Finn for being a fucking dumbass and tell him to report to division.
>>
>>63838615
I thought it was great, but people are running it into the ground a bit.
>>
>>63838282
Did nobody else get angry that he threw his weapon on the ground like a piece of trash? What kind of fucking soldier does that?
>>
>>63839088
Traitors don't deserve a quick death
>>
>>63839088

Someone filled with enough righteous indignation to want to fight a former comrade-turned-traitor on equal terms using the closest thing he had to a lightsaber.
>>
>looks like any Stormtrooper with a cape
>has a female voice
>nerds orgasm
>>
>>63838615
>sarcastically
are you fucking kidding? he was the most relatable character in the entire movie
>>
>a woman doing stormtrooper military activities

Yah, OK.
>>
>>63838347
>got fed to the Sarlacc in his first appearance
Nigga he was in V and had an important albeit small plot role
>>
>>63838153
How many of these threads about her do we need?

And any of the other fuckin repeats.

>Rey is a Mary Sue
>kylo is whiny
>Phasma was underused

We fucking get it.
>>
>>63838192
>implying she won't defect from the First Order after this incident and whatever scenes she has in Episode 8 sees her sabotaging Hux or Kylo and then she gets her own spin off movie where she becomes a badass bounty hunter

c'mon now
>>
>>63839320

You misread my post.
>>
>>63838153
She looks imposing when she's just standing around.
>>
File: 1450551937268.jpg (37 KB, 868x888) Image search: [Google]
1450551937268.jpg
37 KB, 868x888
>>63838153
She should bever be used again.
>>
>>63838282
That guy is my fucking hero.
>>
>>63839365
Fuckin this. You faggots keep posting thread after thread as if you're shit opinions haven't been stated over and over again.
>>
File: hal.png (160 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hal.png
160 KB, 400x400
>>63839551
This.

The fuck is it with Star Wars? A character wears a helmet or a mask or is a robot, they have more of an impact than an ordinary human being with a full range of facial expressions.

Is this autism?
>>
>>63838153

>guys listen
>hey everyone...
>i have an idea
>listen up guys
>guys
>i have the BEST idea
>she will be a stormtrooper
>listen up guys
> she will be a stormtrooper in SILVER armor
>>
Boba Fett is still better.
>>
>>63838153
She really is the new Boba Fett, completely worthless and all show.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.