[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was he such a spaz? Anytime something went wrong he'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: des0190_462d9660.jpg (12 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
des0190_462d9660.jpg
12 KB, 768x432
Why was he such a spaz?

Anytime something went wrong he'd throw a temper tantrum. It was so dumb Anakin wasn't even that bad
>>
C'mon, bro, you know the answer to that.
>>
>>63836064

He is the best villain in all the movies so far. He has range and vulnerability.

He puts on an act when everyone is around so people find him threatening.
>>
The difference between the two is that Kylo Ren is supposed to be a massive pussy who uses the mask as his shield to hide his weakness from the rest of the world and the temper tantrums are a sign of his insecurity and immaturity

when anakin spergs out we're supposed to sympathize with him and understand his pain
>>
Because he is a dark side user. They are supposed to be angry and do shit like that. Vader killed people every time they pissed him off.

>>63836123

I agree, he was my favourite part of the movie and I'm reall excited to see what they are going to do with him. I actually hope he doesn't end up turning good. They've done that already. I want to see him achieve his goal of being Vader 2.0
>>
>>63836242
Vader never destroyed expensive equipment because something didn't go his way like a toddler
>>
>>63836336
>expensive equipment
>concerned about a few damaged computers
>not realising the starskiller is literally the size of jupiter
>>
>>63836064
The fact that he isn't an evil mary sue the way Darth was (who could seemingly only be beaten by random chance) makes him actually likable. There is a realism to the way he isn't in control of everything and is legitimately struggling with who he is, who hes supposed to be, and who he wants to be.

As opposed to Darth Vader and Sidious. Vader changes teams because he feels like it seemingly.

I mean he spends the entire series trying to capture and bring his son to the dark side in attempt to overthrow the emperor and then does a total 180 at the end.

Sidious was always evil.
>>
I think its important to note that The First Order inherited plenty of equipment and structure from the Empire, they clearly lost a ton of their talent.

General Hux and Crylo Ren arent old/experienced enough to hold everything together and it shows in the film.
>>
>>63836064
Entitled rich punks tend to be that way.
>>
>>63836123
This. Loved him and I went in with a definite hatred of Driver
>>
>>63836443
But in the end Vader literally over throws Sidious.
Pottery in motion.
>>
>oh anakin was childish and prone to losing his temper?

WELL WAIT UNTIL YOU MEET KYLO
>>
Because he was a white male, who are known for their impotent fits of rage, trying to live up to the men of the past.
>>
>>63836064
>slaughters younglings because some pedophile told him to
>not as bad
lel
>>
>>63836530
I thought it was hilarious that the First Order was just an excuse for whiny manchildren to throw temper tantrums and work out their daddy issues by killing billions of people

They talk of bringing Order to the galaxy yet they tear up their office when they don't get their way and cry to the Supreme Leader when things go wrong
>>
Was there any impressive force display, or was it all talk and no bark like the last 6 movies?
>>
>>63837158
They certainly used it a lot more in the middle of fights for shoving and whatnot, but still mostly talk.
>>
>>63836860
>Kikes
>White
>>
>>63836064
Because shouting = drama OP
>>
>>63837158
not only was there little force display, the movie made lightsabers into things you could be hit by, go "ouch" and keep fighting, and which ordinary stormtroopers had a readily-available counter to.
>>
>>63838737
Well after about 60 years, you'd think they'd some some counter developed.
>>
>>63836064
The thing that pisses me off is force ghost anakin not showing up at least once to tell him, to calm the fuck down
>>
>>63837158
There is one clever trick in the opening
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.