[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Constable Zuvio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: review_zuvio_1.jpg (131 KB, 800x1214) Image search: [Google]
review_zuvio_1.jpg
131 KB, 800x1214
Going out of the theater I wondered, where the fuck was pic related?
>>
File: Maz_castle_cross_section.jpg (406 KB, 1440x593) Image search: [Google]
Maz_castle_cross_section.jpg
406 KB, 1440x593
>>63833911
Where the fuck were any of these guys?
>>
>>63834111
I want to FUCK that robot
>>
>>63834111
They were all in the not Mos Eisley cantina. The two on the right were gonna be the Han and Chewie to Finn's Obi-Wan.
>>
>>63834111
OP here, I know I saw them all in the cantina. But where was pick related?
>>
>>63833911
wasn't he the nigger that first tried to steal bb8 when Rey found him?
>>
>>63834582
Nah, that was a midget. This is "A vigilant law officer on a mostly lawless world, the tough and humorless Constable Zuvio keeps order in a frontier trading post."
>>
File: constant.png (401 KB, 633x623) Image search: [Google]
constant.png
401 KB, 633x623
>makes a action figure
>never gets to be seen in the movie.
Well, /thread
>>
I thought he appeared in the flashback Rey has where Kylo is wrecking Luke's academy, but then I realized that was just some guy wearing a training helmet
>>
>>63834111

>droid literally a rip off of Dot Matrix from Spaceballs
>>
>>63834734
That's a step further than Lucas, JJ really is upping the ante.
>>
I hope there will be an extended version, the pacing was kind of fast imo
>>
>>63835329
the guy that get stabbed by Ren in the force vision is not Zuvio, not another Knight of Ren, and not a padawan in the jedi academy.
He was a knight of the rey's tribe that had anakin/luke lightsaber.
>>
File: Embo-SWE.png (212 KB, 371x611) Image search: [Google]
Embo-SWE.png
212 KB, 371x611
>>63833911
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kyuzo
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Embo

They went out of their way to not acknowledge the prequels but they pulled this shit from the Clone Wars show.
>>
>>63834111
i wanted to fuck the first order spy
>>
>>63833911
Didn't Kylo kill someone with a similair helmet in the vision Rey was having?
>>
>everyone wearing dirty dust rags on a tropical water island planet
>>
File: Penis Enlargement.png (220 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Penis Enlargement.png
220 KB, 640x480
>>63835984
Yeah, well, that big guy with the horns on his chin beat you to it. His dick must look like pic related, probably can barely muster the strength to get it up.
>>
>>63833911

Pretty sure he was on Rey's flashback being stabbed in the back by a Lightsaber.
>>
>>63836286
>>63836017
see this:
>>63835881
>>
>>63835881

And you know that because....?
>>
>>63834111
The two on the right were cool as fuck. Like a sketchy version of Han and Chewie. I'm expecting a ton of stupid ass EU based on them.
>>
>>63836201
Well i can muster the strenght to get mine up, so i got that going.
>>
File: Wlwkqd7.jpg (429 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Wlwkqd7.jpg
429 KB, 1920x1080
>>63836405
Not Zuvio bc different weapon and honestly they don't look the same (pic related).
There is a excerpt from the force awkens novel of the force vision from rey pov:
" Nearby, a lightsaber slammed into the ground. A missed thrust, a statement of power—she didn’t know, couldn’t tell. A hand appeared to pull it upward. Day became night, sky ominous and filled with rain, cold and chilling to the bone. She was standing, she was sitting, she was looking up—to see someone, a warrior, take the full force of the lightsaber. He screamed and fell. Battlefield then, all around her. Putting a hand to her mouth, she rose and turned. As she turned, she found herself confronted by seven tall, cloaked figures, dark and foreboding, all armed"
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.