[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend didn't believe me when I said I went to a movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
My friend didn't believe me when I said I went to a movie shower after watching "The Force Awakens" (Great movie by the way)
Tell movie shower experiences ITT
>>
>>63831100
>go to the showers for the first time
>all my life I heard stories
>my father used to tell me about the showers, how they were filled with many, mostly older, black guys with large penises
It was an interesting experience
>>
Is that the thing where people stay around after the movie ends during late sessions and then start mingling in the movie theater doing oral and raw sex?

Because if it is, i did that twice with a friend of dad.
>>
>>63831388
I dunno about that, senpai
Nice dubs though
>>
>>63831412

Thanks, if that isn't what i said then i don't know what a movie shower is then. Kinda of a weird name, actually.
>>
You guys have any same sex experiences in the after-movie showers? I saw a super straight movie about Gladiators or something and I was sitting next to this big beefy guy who I knew I would probably want to check out in the showers (just to compare equipment, nothing gay of course) so I made sure I walked in right next to him so we could be at neighboring showerheads. Well anyway, we disrobed and I commented on his nice physique, he smiled and asked me to join him under his shower stall (to save water of course). I noticed he was erect so I just asked if he needed some help with that (just to be friendly) so I soaped up his erection and started stroking it

I mean yeah we kissed for a little bit but that was just to get ourselves in the mood. Nothing gay of course
>>
> I go to the showers after I saw Straight Outta Compton
> I'm white and everybody else was black.
> all those firm black bodies all getting soaped up, they stop and stare me down. I'm shitting bricks.
> get my ass pounded for several hours, I now have piles and cant shit.

best experience of my life.
>>
>spill crabs legs on lap
>time for mid-movie shower session, better make this quick
>hardcore gay orgie in the shower as usual
>awkwardly shower while rubbing against my fornicating neighbors
>realise that I didn't buy a shower pass and the inspectors are coming
>quickly put clothes back on while still damp
>watch the rest of the movie in uncomfortable wet clothes
>>
>>63831100

>not high school

dropped.
>>
>>63831493
>>63831511
>>63831533

Wait, people actually shower? I just fucked in the chairs or up against the wall. What is this about literally showering?
>>
File: just-2.jpg (5 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
just-2.jpg
5 KB, 238x250
>finish watching that shitty Pixar movie, Brave at the local theatre with my dad
>go to the cinema showers afterward, agree to meet up with dad outside in 15
>on my way out i forget to tip the shower bouncer
>gives me a red card
>tells me i have to go the cinema confessional
>don't know where it is, have to ask some girl who gives me a look of disgust as she gives me the directions
>eventually arrive there
>oh fuck, the queues huge
>get a text from my dad, asking me where the fuck i am
>tell him i have to confess my Cinema Sins™
>"fuck off, i have to pick up my wife's son from his party in a quarter of an hour, catch the bus home"
>finally get to the cinema lasher after 30 minutes in line
>"what crimes did you commit?"
>tell him i forgot to tip the bouncer standing outside the showers
>alarm sounds, the door to the confessional slams shut, all the windows get covered by steel barriers, red lights start flashing all over the cinema complex
>"red alert, red alert, punishment taskforce engaged"
>the lasher tells me with a panicked voice that not tipping warrants the most severe penance as he runs away
>men in robes with neon cinema signs attached to their breastplates with the words "TIPPING DISCIPLINARY SQUAD" enter the room and cuff me and set up cameras in the confessional, tell me the whole cinemaplex will see this
>"by refusing to engage in the time-honoured tradition of tipping those who work hard in this establishment to ensure the quality of his service, this patron has forfeited his right to a civilized cinema experience and will from now on be relegated to the designated PoC screenings, but first..."
>draws a long whip from under his rope
>"100 lashes!"
>the whole cinema begins chanting
>"100 lashes! 100 lashes! 100 lashes! 100 lashes!"
>if only i'd tipped the shower bouncer...
>>
do you guys know where the trident racks went? at my theater there used to be a guy who stood by the trident rack and serviced you but the last time I was there it was all gone
>>
>peel too many crab legs during movie
>hands too sore to clap at the end
>projectionist and usher demand double tips

fml desu senpai
>>
wait, do you people fornicate in the cinema showers? that's fucking disgusting, trust americans to ruin a wholesome part of the movie-going experience
>>
>>63831929
I've literally never entered the shower without guys fucking before. Beheadings are also an often occurance.
>>
>>63831929
They only have knife fights in my local cinema shower. The size of the knife depends on your penis size though.
>>
>>63831100
Cinema showers were overcrowded at the place I went.
>>
>>63831929
Sex isn't allowed in cinema showers. I've seen the usher kick people out just for staring. Don't believe everything you read.
>>
Is this thread just one guy samefagging over and over or are there really this many dumbfuck redditors on this board?
>>
>>63832442
>can't read unique poster count
>accuses others of being redditors
nice try kiddo
>>
can't find anything about this supposed phenomenon. Is it real or just some /tv/ joke?
>>
>>63831564
Senior school is High school
>>
Hello oolong rèddit!!
>>
>be me
>decide to check out showers on hobo day
>showers are filled with filthy old people
>hide under change bench
>more dirty hobos come in, begin fighting over spilled food
>see me, pull me out and strip me
>my screams alert the the theater staff
>they put on the gas masks and turn on the valve
>deadly yellow gas starts to fill the change room
>run outside and into alley naked, panic and run into Popeye's Chicken
>make it to toilet
>38 kinds of different urinals are on the wall
>one of them looks like Bill Cosby's mouth
>ignore that
>up the wall, into the ventilation
>fall asleep wondering why I ever paid to see Star Wars
>>
File: 1448827993014s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1448827993014s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>63832333
TRIPS
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.