[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Star Wars. These both are the things that I'm waiting for.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Fuck Star Wars. These both are the things that I'm waiting for.
>>
sick thread my man pop a kickflip
>>
File: 1397537575043.jpg (31 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
1397537575043.jpg
31 KB, 500x291
>>63830995
cuck!
>>
>>63831058
oh shit nigga this guy just memed the shit out of you best just give up now senpai theres literally no recovering from this
>>
>>63831058
>>63831120

baka desu senpai
>>
Inarritu and Tarantino films are both only one rung down the ladder from capeshit

You're still a pleb, OP
>>
>memarritu
>cucktino

HAHAHA YOU A SHIT EVERYONE KNOWS YOU HAVE TO HATE EVERYTHING TO FIT IN ON **THIS** ANONYMOUS WEBSITE KEK! LEL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>63830995
the revenant is going to be good, at least something to watch. people seem to only hate inarritu and lubezki on /tv/ which leads me to believe that everyone here is actually just a paid shill for something else or simply contrarian.

tarantino is just a white guilt apologist and I can't watch his shlop after seeing django, and from what I've heard hateful8 is just going to be more of the same. but still at least tarantino has his own style of cinematography and makes his movies fun and original even if he is shoehorning a particular socio-political paradigm.

I think you would be hard pressed to find a movie this christmas that isn't a better choice than the force awakens.
>>
>>63831755
Why is a rung down the ladder better than the rung above? I don't get your metaphor.
>>
File: nbl.jpg (32 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
nbl.jpg
32 KB, 500x587
>>63830995
Exquisite taste sir
>>
>>63832173
>being dense

Fuck off disney shill
>>
>>63830995
>not waiting for HTTYD3
plebs, all of you
>>
>>63830995
>not watching all three

Hateful Eight is going to be a disappointment anyways.
>>
>>63832190
Found the redditor
>>
>>63832215
this
comfiest toons ever
>>
I haven't been as excited for a movie as I am for The Revenant in a long time, I've bet friends a total of $140 that this will win Leo his Oscar.

Even though I like other Redditino movies Hateful Eight looks pretty bad, seems to be le badass cowboy characters, same as Django but in a log cabin. 70mm filming is a gimmick, most people couldn't care less. I wish he would stop intentionally making cheesy tongu-in-cheek movies and do serious but still fun/stupid stuff like PF/KB
>>
The.Revenant.2015.DVDScreener.x264-PtP.mkv
>>
UNO FARTO @ 3:17
>>
>>63830995
same here desu senpai
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.