[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust hasn't settled, why was he thumping his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: ben solo.jpg (60 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
ben solo.jpg
60 KB, 768x432
Now that the dust hasn't settled, why was he thumping his chest like a gorilla during the fight scene?
>>
I was initially confused about that too but I realized it's where he got shot. He's hitting the wound to pain himself into staying consious
>>
he was wounded you mong
>>
>>6382990
I assumed it was something about pain and drawing rage from it.
>>
>>63829926
I thought he was hit in the leg
My mistake.
>>
>>63830022
No it was in the chest/ribs area
>>
>>63829949
Some guy in another thread said it's a Sith thing, you draw power from pain and all
>>
power from pain my friend
>>
It's also scary, in a "wounded animal" way.
>>
Wouldn't the plasma just cook the flesh where he got hit? He probably wouldn't be able to feel anything from that shot.
>>
>>63831502
>He probably wouldn't be able to feel anything from that shot.
Have you ever been badly burnt before?
>>
>>63831502
Blaster bolts don't instantly cauterize, they explode on impact.
>>
Didn't you see the blood on the ground? He was losing midichlorians. That's why he lost the duel, because his force got weak.
>>
>>63831560
Also, there's a piece of metal at the core of the blast, so it's not being cauterized.
>>
i think him hitting himself served a few purposes.

1. Reminded the audience that he was injured and not fighting at the top of his game.

2. Dark side force users draw power from their anger and pain so he hits the wound to keep himself angry

3. Shows his anger at being made vulnerable
>>
>>63831502
He got shot with a bowcaster, which shoots a metal bolt surrounded by plasma.
>>
Now that he has a reason to wear a mask I hope he never takes it off again.
>>
>>63831611
DEEPEST LORE
>>
He got shot and was numbing the wound.
>>
File: what the frodo am I reading.jpg (25 KB, 290x293) Image search: [Google]
what the frodo am I reading.jpg
25 KB, 290x293
>>63831908
>numbing the wound
If only these guys were trained in some fort of mental discipline and meditation that could help them maintain their focus.
>>
>>63831752
>bowcaster
He took a bowcaster to the chest and kept fighting. and people say hes not badass, they even made a big deal of how strong it was earlier with Han shooting it
>>
>Ren takes off the mask
>expects cool looking Sith lord underneath
>it's just some wimpy teenager with angst
>>
>>63832029
darth vader takes off mask
expect badass manster

etc
etc
>>
>>63832268
>vader dies
>becomes a young man
>Yoda and Obi wan salty as fuck
>>
>>63832394

That's what he looked like when he died, from a certain point of view.
>>
>>63832865
From my point of view, you're the big guy.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.