[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the christian imagery disrespectful to Superman's jewish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: photo-783277.png (604 KB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
photo-783277.png
604 KB, 1280x536
Is the christian imagery disrespectful to Superman's jewish creators?
>>
If anything it supports their views, since they believe Jesus existed and was a great guy, but he just wasn't the son of God. Superman exists (in-universe) and is a great guy, but also isn't the son of God.
>>
Why are people so triggered by DCs religious and conservative valor?
>>
>>63830161
Have you checked your calendar?
>>
>>63828760
It was like a middle finger to them.
>>
jesus was a kike, and now he is dead

nice job jesus
>>
Is the All American boyscout disrespectful to Superman's Canadian creator?
>>
>>63828795
>and was a great guy
Yeah, that's why they had him crucified.
>>
>>63830316

No. They came to the US, and by the way, Superman was pretty christian when they were still working on his comics. Shit was just like that back then. The heroes were all white, handsome and, above all, christian.

I am glad that DC kept Superman that way.

Batman's also pretty christian too. I've seen people wondering if he's atheist, but he isn't. He prayed to God the night his parents were murdered asking for God to kill the bastard that killed his parents.
>>
>>63830410
What does that have to do with Canada? Are you saying Canadian's cant be Christian?
>>
>>63830547

>Are you saying Canadian's cant be Christian?

No. They even speak French, for God's sake.
>>
>>63830606
Then how does that have anything to do with what I said. You said No and then went off about him being Christian as if that was supposed to extrapolate on the no.
>>
File: (5).jpg (254 KB, 1298x1316) Image search: [Google]
(5).jpg
254 KB, 1298x1316
>>63830410
>muhhamed bin al filecki
>christian
>>
>>63830677

Canadians are a godless bunch.
>>
>>63830730
>godless bunch.
>Confirmed not giving thanks to the Earth Mother
>>
>>63830677

Canadians worship DUDE WEED LMAO

Not that there's anything wrong with that
>>
Why is Superman making an Owen Wilson face
>>
>>63830842
That's my point. That guy went off about Christianity and I have no idea what that has to do with my original comment.
>>
MoS is the GOAT superhero movie
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.