[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How strong do you think the Knights of Ren are in the force?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: p035s090.jpg (35 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
p035s090.jpg
35 KB, 624x351
How strong do you think the Knights of Ren are in the force? Are they on the same level as Sith or more like Dark Jedi or Inquisitors?
>>
Since Ben is their leader they're probably weak as fuck.
>>
>>63827944

Pathetic weaklings (their male) that can be defeated by random women due to their vaginas
>>
>>63827944

They are a clone of KOTOR's sith assassins.

Weak but since TFA takes place in a world of weaklings they will be powerful.

I bet Rey will beat them all effortlessly while making faces to the camera
>>
Weak as fuck. 10 Younglings from the Clone Wars era would have taken them.
>>
>>63827944
They're good men.
>>
>>63827996
I don't think that's ever said, is it? From the picture it looks like two of them use blasters and one uses a staff though, so I'm not sure they are all force users.
>>
>>63827996
>>63828015
>>63828042
>>63828061

Do you really think they are so weak? I think TFA goes more into the direction of the force of the original trilogy were it matters more how strong you are in the force, and not how well you are trained. Be reminded, that Luke - a farm boy with some months of training, defeated the most powerful (but old) Jedi, that was trained since boyhood. That itself doesn't make much sense, except it only matters, how strong you are in the force.
>>
The one with a staff is Rey.
>>
>>63828150

So my point is, Rey is just either really strong in the force, or both of them are weak.
>>
Why are they in Seattle?
>>
>>63828165

Probably not, since she's only been to Jakku her entire life
>>
File: Female.png (8 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Female.png
8 KB, 480x480
>>63828150

Yes they are weak. The power of the vagina in this universe is unmatched. I agree training, hard work, and dedication don't matter. All that matters is having a vagina. That makes you more powerful with the force.
>>
>>63827944
/r9k/ the squad
>>
>>63828042
>I bet Rey will beat them all effortlessly while making faces to the camera

i am betting money on this too

i bet that bitch will do a sheev spin too
>>
>>63828243

I hate feminism in movies as much as the next guy, but I really wonder if a movie exists were a female is taking a leading position and /tv/ is ok with it.
>>
>>63828398
alien
>>
>>63827944
Why did that guy choose a fucking paddle of all things?
>>
>>63828398
/tv/ is generally pretty good at telling the difference between an actual strong female and a blatant Mary Sue or someone who's only there for "diversity points".
>>
>>63828398
Women in action roles typically don't have to work for anything and are automatically competent at everything.

This is just one of the many reasons why typically action heroes are men.
>>
>>63828127
>Even you, master of the Knights of Ren have never faced such a challenge
-Snoke
>>
>>63828398

fury road

though maybe not anymore because it got popular
>>
>>63828398
terminator and
>>63828423
>>
>>63828457
>>63828531

Eh I actually don't want to defend her. I just sat there yesterday and my Mary Sue radar wasn't doing anything. Maybe because I'm just a fan boy
>>
>>63828150

Except that Anakin is like 10 times stronger in the force than Luke.
>>
>>63828398
Run Lola Run
Leon
Alien
Ghost in the Shell
Sicario
>>
so was that scene a flash back or a vision of the future?
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 560x415
>>63828655
Except when Vader got rekt by Luke he was only basically a torso, thighs, and a head? Not sure which arm(s) got chopped by Dooku and Obi Wan
>>
File: 1450338407231.jpg (29 KB, 455x652) Image search: [Google]
1450338407231.jpg
29 KB, 455x652
They are beaten by an untrained girl, so weak as fuck
>>
>>63828790

She was trained very well with her fucking stick. I don't know where the problem is.
>>
>>63828741
Right arm by Christopher Lee, left arm by Obi Wan
>>
Why Kylo is the only one that wield lightsaber?
>>
>>63828823
She's used to beat random thugs with her stick, that's like asking for a street fighter to take down a boxer
>>
>>63828457
>/tv/
>good at anything but shitposting and forcing memes
>>
>>63829395
It's not so much a merit of /tv/, but a broader quality of being "anonymous". You have less instinctive need to filter your opinions, because your established persona isn't at stake. In short, we're honest because we're not afraid of being labeled.
>>
>>63828867
That was just his hand, I believe.
>>
>>63827944
if kylo ren is their boss they're probably less capable then an average stormtrooper
>>
>>63827944

One thing I can't wrap my tiny brain around is how /tv/ is so angry that Kylo Ren was barely defeated at the end.

The same Kylo Ren who minutes earlier took a hit from a bowcaster that murdered dozens of Troopers.

The same Kylo Ren who just murdered his father who he clearly still loves.

He was a wounded, emotional animal that was bleeding profusely, and was an emotional wreck. Now he has to fight two untrained individuals in his dying state. Is it that crazy that he was defeated?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.