[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just admit it. You liked it, too.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: cb1120.4k_noblur.v04.1132.jpg (2 MB, 3656x1556) Image search: [Google]
cb1120.4k_noblur.v04.1132.jpg
2 MB, 3656x1556
Just admit it.

You liked it, too.
>>
>A New Hope: Black and Female Edition

no, I didn't.

It was average at best.
>>
>>63823532
what's the point of this sort of threads? If you liked it's your problem. It's not as horrible as the prequel of course but it has its problems
>>
how do tie fighter generate lift in an atmosphere?
>>
>>63823532
>paying to see the new cultural enrichment film
lol C-uckolds
>>
cgi looks bad
>>
File: Takanashi.Rikka.full.1357552.jpg (881 KB, 2200x1238) Image search: [Google]
Takanashi.Rikka.full.1357552.jpg
881 KB, 2200x1238
>>63823532
No, I hated it. Now piss off.
>>
>>63823729
Threads are free bro.
>>
Nope, my friend and I thought it was insipid and filled with MCU-style disney-ness, while the plot was derivative and filled with shitty JJ plot kludges, and the characterizations were all stilted and flat.

Also, Reys Mary Sue-ness with the force (INSTANT POWER!!!!111ONE!!1!!! like a goddamn capeshit origin story) did more to cheapen the mystic spirituality of the force than the midichlorians could ever have dreamed of doing.
>>
>>63823868
Shit opinion
>>
glib facsimile
>>
>>63823899
fuck off you disgusting /mu/ reject
>>
>>63823532

I got goosebumps when the resistance were coming and the X-wings deployed into "X" mode for battle.
>>
>>63823532
Just admit ur a reddit faggot
>>
File: 1450400106257.png (888 KB, 632x605) Image search: [Google]
1450400106257.png
888 KB, 632x605
>>63823960
The feeling of your autism #triggering when they went on a bombing run without bringing Y-wings or B-wings, and never thought of bringing A-wings for air support.

All because the kikes and hacks at Disney only recognize the X-wings and figure thats all the normies want to see.
>>
I like the lightsabers effect.

FInally they look like actual, tangible objects instead of smears on the screen. it's not just light reflection, they seem to have more weight to them as well
>>
File: ringadingdinkbaby.jpg (28 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
ringadingdinkbaby.jpg
28 KB, 384x384
>>63823532
DAT FIRST PERSON FLYTHROUGH

It was only a few seconds but got damn it was cool.
>>
>>63823532
Why are there so many of these threads? Those that are criticising the movie have given valid reasons why.

The retorts have been
>stop being a contrarian
>stop pretending you didn't like, you liked it
>everyone else liked it
>you must have gone in wanting to hate it

Is your own opinion of the movie so fragile that you need everyone to agree with you? Some people thought it was underwhelming and horribly cynical.
>>
Is that the new Battlefield?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.