[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, who will be the stronger sith lord?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (450 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
450 KB, 1936x1936
Now that the dust has settled, who will be the stronger sith lord?
>>
Old man Palpy
>>
>>63819924
The skywalkers are a bunch of failures desu
>>
probably darth because his helmet and voice modulator are cooler
>>
>>63819924
Kylo Ren.

He's laughable now, but he'll complete his training. By doing so he'll move from angsty teen edgelord to an actual threat that we will take seriously.
Which is what should have happened with Analkin Skylolker in III but didn't because Lucas cared more about fucking with CGI and going "KEKEKEKEKE SPESHUL EFFEX" than anything else
>>
lets see

>le marvel disney ebin retweet cross litesabre

or

>fucking anakin skywalker

hmmm tough choice famm
>>
When did this "Vader was some super powerful DBZ master fighter space Jesus" shit start?
>>
>>63819986
All but Luke, because it turns out the Dark Side actually is a load of bullshit
>>
>>63820009
midochlorians
>>
>>63820029
it is if you're a Sith
it's not if you're just a run of the mill Dark Jedi and use it to succeed at being an assassin or something

or if you're like the ones in Dark Forces II you're out to steal the souls of Jedi from a sacred resting place and literally become a fucking God

Having to be loyal to Emperor Heart Palpatations and Sith code would just hinder you desu senpai
>>
>>63820001
ok the movies sucked, but I would have done the same thing
I wouldn't even have had a plot, just crazy ass laser explosions and psychedelic lightsaber imagery

but I'm a software engineer not some kind of writer
>>
>>63820124
also it seems like if you're part of any kind of agenda every single fucking pencildick asswipe of a jedi will come trying to kill you
>>
how many younglings has ben solo killed with his own hands?
>>
>>63819924
Why were they both annoying beta pussies?
>>
>>63820147
I can't lie, it would be pretty tempting to just make explosions maybe I'm a hypocrite :( :( :(

>>63820208
right? "how DARE you be a sith"
like wtf just cause I'm not part of your sect of this weird space religion? okay jedi how peaceful and tolerant of u how light sided
>>
Kylo Ren, if Jew Jew keeps writing shitty fan fiction
>>
>>63820252
Ren was alpha af
You could feel the wincest threads just aching to be made
>>
>>63820276
fucking space liberals man
>>
File: 1249915771769.jpg (98 KB, 423x350) Image search: [Google]
1249915771769.jpg
98 KB, 423x350
>>63820388
I found this phrase really funny for some reason
>>
>>63819986
Anakin cucked Palpatine in the end and saved Luke
>>
>>63820276
It would have been great if the new movies cucked Lucas and revealed that the Force has no light or dark side, and it's just a bunch of retards giving meaning to a mindless force of nature.
>>
>>63820624
who says it's not about that

then again if it's basically magic I guess it can have two sides
>>
>>63819924
Anakin = angsty teenager done bad really bad
Kylo = angsty teenager done good
>>
>>63820859
So you're saying magic can only have two sides? One top and one bottom?
>>
>>63821067
I'm saying if it's magic it can have exactly as many sides as the guy that dreamed it up wants
>>
File: jeremyclarkson.jpg (52 KB, 337x367) Image search: [Google]
jeremyclarkson.jpg
52 KB, 337x367
>>63819924
will be?
Have you even WATCHED the movie?

Kylo is fucking dead, you say him getting killed by the chick and than the earthquake devoured him into the planet and than the planet just imploded.
how much deader can you be?

also Vader will never be overpowered for nostalgia reasons
>>
>>63820208
i always thought it was real fucken weird that mace windu went to assassinate the head of state because he found out he was basically another religion that didn't play nice with his
like fully went from planning to ask him to step down to going full on assassination attempt just because he's a sith
kinda see why anakin didn't trust the jedi desu senpai
>>
>>63821412
naw he ain't dead niga
>>
File: Use your anger girl.png (528 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Use your anger girl.png
528 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>63819924
> Implying that faggot on top would have a remote chance against Anakin
>>
>>63821412
>implying that they would pull off a darth maul after the failure of the prequels
They didn't even show him getting killed, just drifting away from Rey. Snoke says rather calmly to bring Ren to him aswell.
No way he's dead
>>
File: ! make me sick.jpg (26 KB, 285x281) Image search: [Google]
! make me sick.jpg
26 KB, 285x281
>>63819924
One of these guys gets stronger on the dark side because of their fear of not being as cool as his grandpa.
The other had rage and hate for the jedi, conflict of being misguided and fooled, fear for losing his family and loved ones, and was completely blinded by the intensity of his emotions, grief and regret included.

Anakin had way more emotions and intensity to make him stronger on the dark side, but Disney is going to make Kylo and his edgy fear stronger just because.
>>
>>63820961
Haha. This is what disney shills really believe.
>>
Darth Vader=Trained by Obi-Wan, shortly trained (possibly) by Sheev

Kylo Ren=Trained by Luke Skywalker, trained by Snoke (Darth Plagueis)

Kylo, hopefully
>>
>>63819924
You think the dust has settled after one day? You're an idiot.
>>
>>63819924
a glib facsimile
>>
>>63819924
Vader you fucking mong.

And Kylo Ren isn't a fucking Sith.

I can't wait for you bandwagoners to get bored of Star Wars again.
>>
>>63819924
More like shitlord amirite?
>>
>>63824290
I thought Sheev killed Darth Plagueis.
>>
>>63824417
Snoke is probably a puppet of the real Sith Lord.
>>
>>63819924
Vader
>>
Am I the only one who just can't connect the dots of prequel Anakin being OT Vader? I mean I get it and all, but when I watch the movies they're completely different characters.It's like my brain refuses to acknowledge that whiny little bitch faggot Anakin turned in to based Vader.
>>
>>63819924

If he was actually Jacen, he even knew he could never really fill his grandfathers boots, and even in his darkest part of his life wouldn't test Vader. That being said, He did go up against EU-Luke God and hold his own.

Infact he knowingly went up against entire Jedi Order with just Tahiri backing him, the shit he pulled with knocking Kyle out, and just emasculating the other Jedi Masters was to show just how powerful he became.

"One.." after he fried Saba. -

Luke thought Jacen came up with a new ability in the force because his hatred was so potent it hurt people to feel Jacen's hatred.

People talk about edgy but his hatred like his lightside abilities was all encompassing, which is what made him such a threat.

EU-Jacen, channeling the entire force around him as a conduit wouldn't have fucked with his own grand-dad.
>>
>>63824567

Read Rise of Vader, it connects the stories perfectly and is the transition you're missing.
>>
>>63824650
I was reading the synopsis of this book oon wookipedia and it says:

"Once the most powerful Knight ever known to the Jedi Order" about Anakin.

He got BTFO by Obi Wan, and he wasn't even a match for somebody like Yoda or mayeb even Windu ...

Or am I wrong here?
>>
>>63824756

All those people you mentioned are Jedi Masters

Anakin was pushing back a guy that was probably close to best the Order ever produced and did it with third amount of training, half the time spent being a Jedi who was majorly fucked up from being a slave and having terrible shit happen to him or people around him.

You put same guy with same abilities into same amount of time Obi had to train, and they're all dead. Every last one of them. Though I doubt he would make it the entire time considering how unstable he is.
>>
>>63824756

Let me put it into context for you, most Jedi can see briefly into many possible futures, like three seconds or less, which allows them to essentially be quicker than everyone else, and they have to hone those abilities.

Anakin was seeing events minutes before they happened and chose the best outcome.

He was literally a walking god. The speeder chase seen in Attack of the Clones, chart how fast they were going and how far he would have to plan to know where a moving object would be and how to land on it, and how in advance he would have to see it and then decide what to do with that, all the while chasing after the person in real time.

And then look at Obi-wans reaction
>>
>>63822945
>Anakin had way more emotions and intensity to make him stronger on the dark side, but Disney is going to make Kylo and his edgy fear stronger just because.
You just described Anakin's entire life. Ben Solo is not even an official Sith Apprentice yet, there is plenty of time for him to pile on more mistakes like Anakin did.
>>
>>63821412
Nigga only his his hand was cut off by Rey and he was unconscious from loss of blood when the earthquake happens.

Snoke even said 'bring him to me' to the Nazi man after that fight.
>>
>>63824290
Why does everyone act like being trained by Luke is a good thing? Luke is a fucking dreadful Jedi. He was only taught my Yoda to take control of the force, he wasn't taught any kind of lightsabre skill.
>>
>>63819924
a glib facsimile
>>
>>63824567
>based Vader
vader was a pouty child who thought that just because he had a scary mask that he could interfere with Empire work

Do you not remember him pacing about in ANH when the Epires main commanders were all trying to sit down and have a professional discussion

Vader is exactly like Anikan
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.