[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>only about 40 years passed since VII >"I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>only about 40 years passed since VII
>"I thought it was all a myth"

After watching the movie and walking out when pic related gets ded I just realized how retarded this is.

What the fuck kind of shit
>>
>>63816057
since vii? I think you mean vi. And the jedi were long old by that time. Like was the only new jedi since his father helped kill all others fifty years prior. When few destroy a mighty empire and the legend gets passed into many star systems, shits going to seem pretty mythical.
>>
>>63816057
It's posts like this that made me give up on /tv/.
>>
>This is the Millennium Falcon! You're Han Solo!
>I used to be.

What the fuck does that even mean.
>>
>>63816516
>the "Jedi rebellion" is the entire excuse Palpatine used to become Emperor
>people would forget that and go back to think "who the hell are the Jedi?"

Yeah, sure
>>
>>63816057
>>"I thought it was all a myth"
She is a junker on a desert planet and she had never seen an ocean. She is a country bumpkin who never saw the world. Of course she would think something she never saw and fantastical is a myth.
>>
>>63816559
Does he wink at the camera?
>>
>>63816057
>hurr durr my OT character died so I'm gonna stomp off like a child
You're the worst kind of person. Btw is was 30 years not 40.
>>
>>63816559
it means his glory days are well behind him. are people really this retarded?
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6306008/

Tell us what you feel.
>>
>>63816850
It shouldn't be a shock to you that this board is full of underage kiddies and retarded faggots who need something to be spelled out to them for them to understand it. /tv/ a shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.