[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All I could think of while watching her was how bad she must
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: Rey.jpg (221 KB, 640x958) Image search: [Google]
Rey.jpg
221 KB, 640x958
All I could think of while watching her was how bad she must have smelled. I mean this qt has lived in a desert for most her life, doing some very physically straining stuff under that hot sun. All I could think of was just how many years of body sweat her outfit had soaked up and just how putrid her BO must of been. We don't even see her change outfits between the start of the movie and the canteen, and with all that running in between she must have put on a lot of sweating.
I was fucking diamonds in the theater just imagining me sniffing her panties.
>>
You autists are weird
>>
>>63814422
Degenerates like you belong on a cross.
>>
File: empire-vader-beckons_l.jpg (31 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
empire-vader-beckons_l.jpg
31 KB, 400x300
>>63814452
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
I think about that with shit like TWD. Like, in Georgia it's either hot as fuck or it's raining, and it'll often be both in the span of like 20 minutes so I can't believe those characters all build up a tolerance for how much each other smells, let alone the fucking planet of decaying dead bodies out there.
>>
I want her lick her sweaty body
>>
>>63814467
>Degenerates

/pol/ who said you could leave your containment board?
>>
I really want a story made about someone licking out her sweaty ass.
>>
>>63814422
>it NEVER showed a closeup of her sweaty chest while she gasped for air
Literally the only reason I got a 3D IMAX ticket. Getting a refund tomorrow.
>>
>tfw Rey will never force push down your door.
>tfw she will never use her powers to paralyze down on the floor than straddle your face.
>tfw she will not spend hours having you lick and sniff her sweaty pussy, pits and stomach after days of not bathing.
>>
I can't wait for all the r34 that is going to be made about her.
>>
I want her to shit on my face
>>
I want to make love to her sweaty smelly pitpussy
>>
What is it with you autists and BO?
>>
>>63814422
When she takes off her shoes at the end of a long day a stinging odor of ammonia is the first thing to hit your nose, followed by a musty, almost moldy wetness. Buried underneath this olfactory assault you can detect notes of corn chips, ripe cheese and vinegar. You'd be able to see white powder (dried sweat / salt) covering the toes and soles of her stockings.
If you gave her feet about 10 minutes to dry and removed her socks, you'd notice her pink, calloused soles would be a yellowish color on the heels and balls / pads of the feet. If you were to stick your nose right underneath her toes at this point, the sour, vinegary, dried cranberries stench would be so pungent it might burn your nostrils.
Those shoes she wears every day... if the insoles started out a light color, they're now black in the shape of her sole. You could clearly see her black toe, ball/pad and heel imprints in the insoles. In the middle of these imprints would be deposits of black gunk consisting of dead skin, sweat and dirt. This gunk would also be all over the bottom of Rey's socks. If you were to collect this gunk into a ball and smell it, it would smell like death.
If you were to begin licking Rey's soles, the first thing you'd notice, aside from the smell, would be the strong bitter and salty flavors. The salt would be from sweat... but the bitterness would be from that horrid smelling black gunk. If Rey were in a sadistic mood and felt like making you lick them clean... you'd be licking them for hours and that black gunk simply would not come off. She might end up making you scrape it off with your teeth.
>>
>>63814422
I was more bothered by the fact that she somehow still had perfectly shaved pits and legs.
>>
>>63816734

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>63816536
:/
>>
>>63816536
>She might end up making you scrape it off with your teeth.
good god man
>>
This thread sums up everything that is wrong with 4chan lmfao
>>
>>63816931
Xd le awful 4chin amirite
>>
>>63816734
you mean she was a Hairy Sue
>>
>>63814452
>>63814467
>>63816534
>>63816931

>>>/pol/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

pick one and stay there
>>
>>63816983
Wait what, I mean she wasn't. She should have been.
>>
>>63814422
people that live in natural environments like that don't have BO, even when they exert themselves. it comes from disturbing the normal balance of skin bacteria when you wash with soap and wear synthetic fabrics
>>
>>63816931
Feets and BO of underage girls and female celebs or both are the pinnacle of /tv/ culture
>>
>>63817245
No, this is: >>>/hr/2499026
>>
File: 1450111442697.gif (428 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1450111442697.gif
428 KB, 200x200
>>63814422
>>63816536
Please anon, post moar
>>
Why did they make an outfit that specifically reveals her shins and armpits, and then they weren't even unshaved? What's even the point?
>>
>>63814537
>tfw Glenn fucks a hairy, sweaty, crusty, smegma covered hole where he has to break the clump of dried period before sticking it in
>>
>>63814751
Just end my life now
>>
>>63816536
Pfff... Feet guys. Now if this was her pits it wouldn't be so degenerate
>>
>>63814583

And who said you could leave your libcuck website reddit?
>>
>>63818815
Pfff... Pits guys. Now if this was her back of the knee it wouldn't be so degenerate
>>
>>63818860
That's alright too though Licking soles is just beta to me and thus disgusting
>>
>>63814422
>smelled
haha
>>
page 10 save rave :^)
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.