[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it autism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: AutisticYoda.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
AutisticYoda.webm
2 MB, 720x480
Was it autism?
>>
File: AutisticYoda2.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
AutisticYoda2.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>
>>63813727
Autism it was
>>
He hadn't seen another soul in decades
>>
>>63814087
fack

is that how you get autism?
>>
>>63814140
It's a way to force it upon yourself
>>
>>63813727

senility/Alzheimer's =/= autism

there's more than one mental illness Anon
>>
>>63813727
No it was a ruse to hide the fact he was a Jedi master from those who may be looking for him. Want to kill him, the empire did.
>>
>Luke takes the bar from him
>then throws it away

wow rlly just let him have it
>>
>>63814196
Ayup.
>>
>>63814196

It's also useful to see the way someone acts towards you when they think you're just some goofy nobody instead of a powerful sage. It'll tell you a lot about who a person really is.
>>
>>63813727
>>63813742

Why are we having this thread again tho
>>
>>63814298
It's a good thing Luke was the last hope or that little green faggot would've just said fuck off to him.
>>
>>63813727
Lucas revealed that Yoda did indeed have autism.
>>
>>63813727
He might have eaten some dangerous force mushrooms.
>>
>>63814374
You know, now that I think about it, there's a lot of the shitty writing quality that'd show up in the prequels in Yoda's story in ESB

>Tells Luke he's too old and too arrogant to be successfully trained as a Jedi (all true)
>Does it anyways because Obi-Wan prods him
>Tells Luke that going to Cloud City a few hours/days into his training is further proof he's not cut out to be a Jedi because he can't put his feelings for his friends aside and so he'll just get rekt
>Leaves his training early anyways, and even though he gets rekt in Cloud City, he still manages to defeat the Empire after his severe anger and loyalty towards his friends allows him to hammer Vader down

It's why I don't give any credit to theories that the Jedi were corrupt or misguided or whatever in the prequels and that's why they gave incredibly shitty advice, ignored their own retarded rules, and believed such things as 'Only Sith Deal in Absolutes'. I think George was just a hack from the beginning and the relatively small amount of time spent on fleshing out the Jedi allowed him to hide it.
>>
>>63814698
It still makes sense because Yoda and ghost Obi Wan had absolutely no other hope against the empire but using Luke. It was their only gamble.
>>
>>63814169
He literally raped himself with autism.
>>
>>63813742

God that puppet work is so good.
>>
File: yoda.jpg (27 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
yoda.jpg
27 KB, 460x276
when live alone for decades you do. then crazy you shall become, hmmmmmm?
>>
>>63816333
you bastard. ill never forget this.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.