[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait, didn't JJ say that the reason he agreed to do TFA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: faggot.jpg (45 KB, 948x1221) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
45 KB, 948x1221
Wait, didn't JJ say that the reason he agreed to do TFA was because Kathleen Kennedy convinced him by asking 'who is Luke Skywalker really?'. He said he was so excited about the prospect of Lukes character in the new movie that he cancelled his plans to commit 2 years to Star Wars.

So...are you happy JJ? You're probably NOT happy now that you've exposed yourself as a hack who lied about Disneys heavy involvement in the film. Maybe you're kinda happy with the paycheque Bob Iger dropped in your back pocket as a result though?
>>
He did it because he's a Jew hack that loves money
>>
>>63807650
He's a yes man.
I doubt he had any actual creative input.
>>
Why the fuck is JJ more attractive than 90% of his cast?
>>
>>63807853
That's quite a statement to say of a stereotypically looking Jew
>>
He wanted to do a Star Wars movie so much he turned Star Trek into Star Wars.

Thanks JJ, but couldn't you have waited a decade or so? TFA is a fine movie, but you forever ruined Star TRek.
>>
>>63808382
True, but JewJew is more of an inoffensive blur of Jewish features rather than any blastwave of disgust to the senses. Speaks more for the fact that they went out of their way NOT to cast many good looking people in the new cast and instead that they look...distinct.
>>
>>63808705
Nerds can't relate to 10/10 beautiful actors. Even 9/10 is way too much for you butthurt neckbeards.
>>
>>63808976
The movie tho is targeted mostly to females.
Kennedy and JJ advertised that in many occasions.
I don't think they had the classic fandom of Star Wars in mind when they picked the actors.
>>
>>63807650
>He did it because he's a Jew hack that loves money

Well no shit. Why do you think he took the Star Trek gig?
He thought he could make a couple of quick millions from toys like George Lucas did with Star Wars. And that's why he jumped to Star Wars so quickly.
>>
Would the movie have been better if Michael Arndt wrote it as originally planned?
>>
>>63807650
Every word out of Disney's mouth was horseshit. America is a meme country that worships marketing
>>
>>63809451
Yes. The script would have been good and the production as a whole would have been way less rushed.
>>
>>63809496
Damn it feels good to be relevant.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.