[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I loved him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Philip_Seymour_Hoffman_2011.jpg (144 KB, 516x688) Image search: [Google]
Philip_Seymour_Hoffman_2011.jpg
144 KB, 516x688
I loved him
>>
everyone did
>>
Overrated piece of shit
>>
>>63805303
I thought he was an asshole.
>>
>>63804654
He didn't love you back. He never even knew your name. You were friendzoned by a fat white heroin addict. You weren't even friendzoned by him because he had no idea who you are.
>>
>>63805303
This. Even the people that claim to not like him just to be contrarian can't disagree
>>
>>63805429

It wasn't that kind of love you bitter piece of trash
>>
>>63805429
>Implying that you should only love people that love you
I feel sorry for you
>>
>>63805472
Enjoy being attached to narcissists.
>>
>>63805384

Why? He was one of the friendliest, down to earth actors out there. He really didn't let the fame get to his head and every fan who has met him has said great things.
>>
>>63805472
Have fun being taken advantage of your entire life
>>
And he loved Heroin
>>
>>63805522
>>63805550
>implying you need to be irrationally attached to someone for it to be love
I know you guys are just baiting but even so I really feel sorry for you guys.
>>
> 9000 bags of heroin
>>
>>63805597
Stop feeling so goddamn much you woman jesus christ can't you just THINK sorry for me?
>>
>>63805654
>being an emotionless drone
maybe film isn't for you

better yet, just watch transformers
>>
>>63805810
Transformers made me cry.
>>
>>63805827
same, megan fox was so damn hot
>>
he was a good actor but a horrible degenerate scumbag. Overall I didn't care for him
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.