[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when being a ghostbuster was about cursing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: GB3.png (479 KB, 550x996) Image search: [Google]
GB3.png
479 KB, 550x996
Remember when being a ghostbuster was about cursing?
>>
Guaranteed bomb
>>
I couldn't care less about this. If it was an all male cast I still wouldn't care.

>>63802169
If it bombs you can expect a feminist shit storm
>>
>>63802268
>if it was an all male cast, I still wouldn't care
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
File: 1297691660664_ORIGINAL.jpg (46 KB, 639x352) Image search: [Google]
1297691660664_ORIGINAL.jpg
46 KB, 639x352
>>63802371
>>63802268
Not even if it starred the Problematic Duo?
>>
If everything you have to say about your movie is defensive, you know you have a problem, and you're handling it badly.
>>
>>63802268
Agreed.

It's just another unnecessary remake. Comedies are the worst for this, because while you can update graphics and such, that's not what made them appealing in the first place.

Them casting a bunch of unfunny women as a gimmick is just another nail in the coffin of what was already a pretty shitty idea.
>>
>>63802169
You racist bastard. Just because she's black that doesn't mean she's going to detonate a bomb on the set.
>>
>>63802268
>I could care less*

Ftfy
>>
>>63802146
a glib facsimile
>>
>>63802925
>tfw had no idea the guy on right was Chris

the beard fucked me up
>>
>>63803303
Hello reddit
>>
I'm just glad that there's finally going to be a special version of Ghostbusters that women are able to watch.

Hopefully one day every other popular and/or historically significant film will be remade in a similar manner so that women can at last enjoy the entertainment medium that they have been denied access to for the past hundred years.
>>
Is this the actual actor? Why can't she use proper punctuation?
>>
>>63803470
Don't whitewash her culture.
>>
I'm laughing imagining that fat ugly sassy negroid female getting all excited and hyping herself up as being A GHOSTBUSTAH and then falling into despair and going into a sheboon rage when her shit movie fails miserably at the box office.
>>
>>63803676
I'm laughing thinking about your response when GB knocks TFA out of the top box office spot for all time.
>>
>>63803819
>New Ghostbusters is going to make two billion dollars

This is what these people ACTUALLY BELIEVE
>>
>>63802146
If she cared she wouldn't be yelling about it
>>
>>63804010
In the future, all male roles will be relegated to parts like BB8 and Janine Melnitz. A new day has dawned. Get used to it.
>>
>>63802146
A comma might have helped.
>>
>>63804674
wtf man do you want all black people to be in a comma, show some respect
>>
>>63802268
>feminist shitstorm
this right here is what pissed me off.

the movie is clearly going to suck yet any criticism will be met with "HURR DURR MISOGYNY HURR DURR MALE CULTURE" or whatever fucking buzz word feminists will use.

a "progressive" film (or progressive anything) can't be bad anymore. anyone who thinks otherwise is a bigot which is fucked
>>
>>63804972
I think you underestimate the general population.

The film will be shit. The Rotten Tomatoes score will be 40% tops, with a consensus like, "A pointless remake that fails to live up to the original, the new Ghostbusters lacks the charm and talent of the 1984 classic."

/tv/, /pol/, and Tumblr all exist in a fantasy land where you think gender issues excuse shitty art. The film will most likely be another boring remake and that's that. You'll forget about it in a few years.
>>
>>63805487
Nice reddit analysis dip
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.