[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
8/10 Snooke was CGI and looked like the orc thing from the hobbit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
8/10
Snooke was CGI and looked like the orc thing from the hobbit
Kylo ren was too emo
I like it
>>
Was BB-8 a boy robot or a girl robot?
>>
>>63801518
> the orc thing from the hobbit
I don't think you realize how many of them there were
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (113 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
113 KB, 1920x1080
>>63801606
this one

>>63801540
I think it was a boy
>>
>>63801651

Then it did far too much mansplaining
>>
Was Rey conceived by midiclorians?
>>
>>63801518
It was mediocre
>>
>>63801651
why don't u go back to your marvel movies

looked nothing like azog, Abrams stated it was a girl in numerous ibterviews. Why are you even on a tv forum if you can't keep up?
>>
The snoke cgi was intentionally shitty, its because its a fake hologram being controlled by Luke
Do you really think with all the dedication to practical effects in this film they would just skip over snoke?
>>
>>63802196
it really seemed out of place, like what the fuck this can't be right
>>
I legit thought that nigga snoke was a giant at first man I was too confused when my nigga told me he was a hologram or some shit
>>
>>63802244
me too familia
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.