[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So your telling me this gay faggot uses the "force"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: luke-skywalker-bts-header.jpg (171 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
luke-skywalker-bts-header.jpg
171 KB, 600x800
So your telling me this gay faggot uses the "force" to shoot a laser into a 2-meter hole, with almost zero pilot and weapons training? Bullshit, terrible writing. I expect a box office bomb.
>>
>>63801223
>laser
>>
>>63801223
>Box office bomb
It'll be a shooter more likely
>>
>>63801223
It's literally said in the movie that he trained in a very similar situation
Also he was guided by Obi Wan
>>
It was a kid's movie, it was supposed to be dumb
>>
>>63801223
Yes that's exactly the same as him taking on darth vader in the first movie and beating him.

Is there a worse subhuman than a JJ apologist?
>>
>>63801223
"It'll be just like Beggar's Canyon back home!"
Luke had a lot of practice as a pilot and he use the force for his advantage.
>>
>>63801359
>comparing Kylo to Vader

it was pretty clearly that despite being powerful he was still immature and reckless, not to mention that he was pretty badly injured by Chewie's crossbow...that and it's clear Rey doesn't have "no training", she's just had her memories of her training erased or suppressed.

In a fair fight Kylo would have probably still won, but it wasn't a fair fight.
>>
>>63801627
>it's clear Rey doesn't have "no training", she's just had her memories of her training erased or suppressed.
But we see a flashback of her being left on Jakku when she was a little girl. And it's highly unlikely that she got any jedi training there
>>
Wasn't he trained as a pilot?
>>
>>63801359
Dear god how can you be so fucking retarded?
>>
Kylo is exactly like luke in ANH, snape even says at the end to take kylo to him so they can finish his training. Hes inexperienced and foolish. I hope the plot of the next movie is him coming back stronger and fucking shit up
>>
>>63801223
Go fuck yourself nigger.

Luke had help from Obi Wan and Han Solo save his was, or else he wouldn't have been able to take that shot.
>>
>>63801864
*ass
>>
File: Old Luke.png (478 KB, 508x556) Image search: [Google]
Old Luke.png
478 KB, 508x556
>>63801223
YOO FUKIN WOT M8 SAY THAT AGAIN I'LL REK UR FUKIN SHIT UP M8
>>
>>63801818
want this

kylo is the only one I'm rooting for
>>
>almost zero pilot and weapons training
>Used to bullseye womp rats in his T-16 back home and they aren't much bigger than a meter

Yeah, you're just wrong there.
>>
>>63802310
She has a staff. You're saying she never used it? She practiced with a weapon.
>>
>>63802405
Joke's on you I haven't seen TFA, who the fuck pays to watch a film?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.