[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No one will believe this but here are Episode VIII script details.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: huttjedi.jpg (86 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
huttjedi.jpg
86 KB, 600x384
No one will believe this but here are Episode VIII script details.

>Finn gets a love interest named Yora
>Rey's love interest is a Jedi that Luke was hiding
>Rey isn't a Skywalker or a Solo she's a Palpatine.....
>Finn undergoes Jedi training, but he'd rather be a Resistance commander
>when the "force awakened" it meant that anyone could become a Jedi if they believed

i should probably stop
>>
I really wanted captain phasma to be unmasked and properly fight fin and eventually become his love interest in the next two movies where eventually they have a tragic unrequited love ending and she dies.

This and I don't want to see Rey get BLACKED
>>
>>63800767
Han Solo force ghost confirmed
>>
>>63800767
>anyone could become a Jedi if they believed
If this happens, I will fucking physically hurt myself. I'm 100% serious.
>>
>>63800767
Now I have to picture Sheev impregnating someone with his sperm
>>
This seems like bullshit
>>
>>63801212
It makes sense - fits with cultural marxism. The idea that only a select few are powerful in the force makes them superior.
>>
>>63800767
We already know Rey is Luke's daughter. Finn get a LI seems to make sense though didn't they cast some dark chick for 8?
>>
>>63801265
Yes, exactly. Hopefully they don't go that route.
>>
>>63801256
It's all bullshit. Even when it's true. Like how op is always a faggot, even if he makes good on his word.
>>
>>63800767

Is that a fucking Jabba the Hutt Jedi
>>
>>63800767

I understand people would like mysterious ot force back or even more of a mysterious force argument but even in OT it was bloodlines, hell even in your cooked up pasta, it is still bloodlines.

Lineage will always matter more for potential than belief, otherwise Sith would never lose because if anyone has undying belief in themselves, its sith.

You'd have to be to do what they do. Crazy has no get out of jail free cards.That is what Bane novel revealed. The more you delve the darkside of the force, the more it consumes you.
>>
>>63800767

>when the "force awakened" it meant that anyone could become a Jedi if they believed

Ye nope
>>
>>63801364
Yes, there was a Hutt Jedi in the EU, he sets himself up as a dictator on an incredibly shitty planet and Princess Leia kills him because as a strong woman it's her job to kill all of those misogynistic bastards.
>>
>>63801572
>shitty planet in the EU
Greece?
>>
>>63800767
>>Rey isn't a Skywalker or a Solo she's a Palpatine.....

Dropped.
>>
>>63800767
>Rey isn't a Skywalker or a Solo she's a Palpatine.....

Why isn't this a more popular fan theory?
>>
>>63801212
But that's closer to the OT interpretation of the force. Yoda says it runs through everything. Midichlorians should have never existed.
>>
>>63802172

"I have it, my father has it, my sister has it. "

Bloodline force use is in it from the first movie with the entire dichotomy of how his father was a Jedi and he has the power as well.

Choosing to not see isn't the same as it wasn't there all along.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.