[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have no doubt that this boy is the offspring of Anakin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: latest.jpg (1 MB, 1920x818) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
1 MB, 1920x818
>I have no doubt that this boy is the offspring of Anakin Skywalker

Why was Palpatine referring to Anakin in the third person? He's right there, he's speaking right to him. Why didn't he say "I have no doubt that this boy is your son" It would have made more sense.
>>
Darth =/= Anakin or some shit like that.
Also
>Special Edition Change
not even once
>>
>>63792998
From his point of view Anakin was dead.
>>
>>63792998
Wow, if fucking Star Wars goes over your head I don't know what to tell you.
>>
Will not beat avatar at boxoffice though
>>
>>63792998

its an old technique used by Hitler to dehumanize soldiers. to make them forget who they were.
>>
>>63792998

Just one more pointless scene added to the Special Editions by Lucas that fucks up the whole narritive of the original trilogy.
>>
File: plebchan.jpg (562 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
plebchan.jpg
562 KB, 2272x1704
>>63793061

> my movie made more money than your movie! I'm special!!!!
>>
>>63793061
ABATAP go to bed
>>
>>63792998
Anakin died.

Long live Vader.
>>
>>63793117

It was in the original movie dumbass
>>
Why do holograms look different now?
>>
Why didn't Obi Wan know about Leia in ESB (the Yoda scene) if he was there for their birth?
>>
>>63793814
He knew. He just didn't think a woman could do Luke's job.
>>
>>63793814

because Hack Wars was written by a madman who didnt proofread his own work.
>>
File: sheev one point oh.jpg (17 KB, 556x504) Image search: [Google]
sheev one point oh.jpg
17 KB, 556x504
>>63793572
He was scarier when it was just low and a shitty mask
>>
>>63793929
*low light

this place should really join reddit in the 21st century and implement an edit functionality

hiro pls
>>
>>63793978

> I'm too retarded to read my own sentences before posting, please help me.

back to reddit already
>>
File: Obi-Wan-Kenobi_6d775533.jpg (69 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Obi-Wan-Kenobi_6d775533.jpg
69 KB, 768x432
Same reason Obi-Wan said he was dead, because he was... from a certain point of view.
>>
>>63794020
wow rude you better believe you're downvoted
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.