[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder: This had a fresh rating in the 90's when it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (178 KB, 559x357) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
178 KB, 559x357
Reminder: This had a fresh rating in the 90's when it was first released
>>
>>63792100
Yeah, that did release in the 90's. You sure know your decades.
>>
File: rt.png (17 KB, 286x348) Image search: [Google]
rt.png
17 KB, 286x348
>>63792100
That can't be-

Holy shit
>>
Name one scene from TFA that matched the podrace or the Duel of the Fates fight.
>>
>>63792275

Chewie losing his shit.
>>
i'm surprised the reception for tfa is getting worse as americlaps see it
this is the type of hogwash they love
>>
>>63792275
The Falcon chase scene where Rey angles the ship so that Finn can blast the space-nazi to bits. This was cooler and more genuine than any scene in the prequels.
>>
>>63792390
Sadly, I've already seen that in IV
>>
>>63792351
You need to get off /tv/, normalfags are shouting their praises from the rooftops
>>
>>63792635

for now
>>
>>63792600
No, you haven't.
>>63792275
Seconding Chewbacca blind rage scene and the free hit on Kylo's chest he gets to weaken him for MarySueRey
>>
ep1 was a good movie though
>>
>>63792719
It'll probably end up like The Hobbit, once the artificial corporate hype settles people will stop praising it
>>
>>63792822

I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds like Unexpected Journey.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.