[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is literally 9GAG: the show. Just random stuff thrown around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: thumbnail_8234390180613999969.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_8234390180613999969.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
This is literally 9GAG: the show.
Just random stuff thrown around in a desperate attempt to be funny.
I gave up after the episode where they just watch TV channels from alternate dimensions with no storyline whatsoever.
>>
>>63788082
That's reddit the show, not 9gag, pseudo-intellectual trash for pseudo-intellectuals to scratch their trendy beards with and pat themselves on the back for understanding
>>
Sorry you can't enjoy things kiddo. Would love to hear what you think is good.
>>
>>63788082
There was the subplot with Jerry and his wife.
>>
Actually that's Amazon: the show. Family Guy is 9gag: the show.
>>
The Drinky Crow show did the whole "depressive alcoholic" schtick so much better.

It didn't have a pastel color pallet so nobody cared.
>>
>>63788147

>I take my cartoons very seriously

Nah pham, some of us like a cheap laugh and sometimes that's what the show delivers. Go back to /r9klub/ to scream over "normies" :^)
>>
>>63788147
Are you saying it's 2deep4u?
Weird.
>>
>>63788160
This is /tv/. Whatever I say people will find a way to say it's trash.
>>
>>63788199
Pseudo intellectual =/= depth
>>
Let's face it, it's 4chan: the show.
You just feel uncomfortable admitting it.
Memes, silly catchphrases, pseudo-intellectualism... that's 4chan and this show.
>>
shouldn't this be in /co/?
>>
>>63788082
Nah, it's a great show with a few really amazing episodes. You can definitely get away with calling it reddit (look at it's IMDB ranking), but that doesn't mean the show is bad.

Rixty Minutes was one of the shit episodes.
>>
>>63788454
>Memes, silly catchphrases, pseudo-intellectualism
Sounds like Reddit to me
>>
Aids!!!
>>
>>63789103
For you
>>
>>63788082
>I gave up after the episode where they just watch TV channels from alternate dimensions with no storyline whatsoever
There is another one of those episodes in the 2nd season

That said, some episodes are great and others are pure shit
>>
>>63789103
reminder that reddit is just diet-4chan
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.