[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A THIRD FUCKING DEATHSTAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: deathstar[1].jpg (73 KB, 640x409) Image search: [Google]
deathstar[1].jpg
73 KB, 640x409
A THIRD FUCKING DEATHSTAR
>>
that was my exact thought
>>
stupidest thing i see in cinema 2015, srsly
>>
A SEVENTH FUCKING STAR WARS MOVIE
>>
File: Original du not steal.jpg (506 KB, 967x1315) Image search: [Google]
Original du not steal.jpg
506 KB, 967x1315
SAME FUCKING PLOT
>>
GLIB
>>
>>63787864
how does it move through space
how are there living trees and plants on the surface when this thing spends longer with 0 sun than with one
how are the lasers it shoots able to move faster than light - visibly, no less
how are they able to see Hosnian Prime get blown the fuck up from Maz's shit hole
how did they build this without the planet collapsing in on itself
how did they afford this? the empire was struggling to find the labor to build the second death star and were constantly behind schedule. vader bitches about it in the movie. how come some offshoot junta that holds a tiny speck of the galaxy has enough funds for this doomsday weapon
who invented that cannon? why wouldnt anybody else capitalize on the technology
>>
>I don't get it why do people keep making nukes?
>>
File: StarForgeSucksGas-KOTOR1.jpg (30 KB, 250x531) Image search: [Google]
StarForgeSucksGas-KOTOR1.jpg
30 KB, 250x531
>>63787864
>>63787963
yep. and this:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Forge

There was no reason to nuke the EU other than to take bits of it, sew it back together, and pretend JJ and corporation made something original.
>>
File: World_Devastators.jpg (316 KB, 790x1037) Image search: [Google]
World_Devastators.jpg
316 KB, 790x1037
>>63788054
Use your imagination.

Think big like the Americans do.
>>
I didn't mind including it in as much as IT BEING DESTROYED IN THE EXACT SAME FUCKING FASHION AS THE LAST TWO
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.