[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Vader's skull shaped like his mask? Was JJ Abrams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: skull.jpg (66 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
skull.jpg
66 KB, 620x349
Why was Vader's skull shaped like his mask? Was JJ Abrams not aware that Vader's face wasn't actually shaped like that mask?
>>
This is not the skull, its the burned mask.
>>
Because he idolizes the mask that Vader wore rather than the man underneath. That is why Kylo is a big guy for the mask.
>>
>>63786647
Someone started the fire.
>>
>>63786647
There's no skull in there you dumb sack of shit
>>
>>63786647
Why is that mask shaped like Plinkett
>>
>>63787409
why does it have the lower half? did luke put the helmet back on the body?
>>
>>63786647
why did he wear the mask?
>>
>>63787824
Yes
>>
>>63787824
If you're not a troll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBMqJ9mQKpI
>>
TELL ME ABOUT VADER
>>
>>63789090
Or perhaps he is wondering why someone would strap a man to a table before trying his mind with the force
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.