[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things JJ didn't explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 7sKn7Be.png (1 MB, 1917x817) Image search: [Google]
7sKn7Be.png
1 MB, 1917x817
>you will never find out who the fuck these guys are

What things that are never going to get explained did you guys hate the most in TFA? And if you think things are going to get explained in the sequels think again fuckers.
>>
Who that guy was at the beginning and why he had the map of where luke was
>>
>>63786333
Knights of Ren I'm pretty sure family
>>63786379
we're we supposed to know who that was?
>>
File: jjabrams.jpg (532 KB, 3280x4405) Image search: [Google]
jjabrams.jpg
532 KB, 3280x4405
>come up with a bunch of random bullshit with no explanation
>basically shitty writing
>it's okay becauze ITS ABOUT THE MYSTERY MYSTERY BOX LOL

I know lets give this hack our 4 billion dollar franchises. What could go wrong.
>>
>>63786333
guy with the staff is actually rey
>>
rey had a vision of the future and she'll join up with kylo to take down snook
>>
>>63787822
>"guy" actually looks 5'7"

if JJ only had the balls
>>
>>63787822
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Are the Republic and First Order in diplomatic talks and stuff? Do the Republic recognize the First Order as a valid entity since it seems like the First Order actually considers it a breach of diplomacy that the Republic underhandedly supports the Resistance.

Which leads me to ask, what WERE the Resistance? Were they like, a paramilitary group that was trying to eliminate the First Order because the Republic wasn't officially willing to? Or were the Resistance like, an actual rebellion that emerged in star systems run by the First Order and then got support from the Republic?
>>
>>63786959
Nice bait meme
>>
>>63787822
That could be cool. Could explain why kylo didn't want to kill her. Maybe she had her memory wiped. I haven't seen it yet but does the movie actually say how long ago she was abandoned or how long luke was missing
>>
>>63788374
JJ was hoping people would forget that the rebels won at the end of Jedi.
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 800x820
>>63786571
>we're we

Kill yourself senpai
>>
>>63788478
if I remember correctly in the flashback we see of her getting left behind she's a little girl
>>
>>63788478
well it's obvious in the movie that she was left when she was like 10 or something but idk how jedi memory wipes work
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.