[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Star Wars 7 confirmed for a flop, will BvS out do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: CK2_sGrUAAA7j50.jpg (96 KB, 580x772) Image search: [Google]
CK2_sGrUAAA7j50.jpg
96 KB, 580x772
Now that Star Wars 7 confirmed for a flop, will BvS out do it?
>>
>>63785879

lolno
>>
>>63785879
>Flop
Do you understand what this word means?
>>
>>63785879
batman looks fat as fuck
/co/ is retarded saying it looks good
>>
>>63786130
>says the fat fuck browsing 4chan
>>
>>63785879

Lol nice bait attempt m8

Regardless Civil War will out do BvS, in the box office and by the critics.
>>
Didn't know Zack Snyder browses 4chan on a daily
>>
I enjoyed the batman v superman references in star war.
>>
>>63786130
>not knowing TDKR
>>
>>63786130
>/co/ is retarded saying it looks good
Yesterday there were 2 threads in /co/ criticizing how fat he looks
>>
>>63786214
ikr. He should join you in reddit.
>>
>>63786260
>ikr

Reddit.
>>
>>63786204
Nah. Literally no one is hyped for civil war.

More people are excited for deadpool.

The most anticipated cbm are

1-Batman v superman
2-Suicide squadron
3-Xmen
4-Deadpool
5-Civil war
>>
>>63786322
>Reddit.

9gag
>>
File: Phto.jpg (10 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Phto.jpg
10 KB, 400x388
>>63786204
Y-you're right.
>>
Shouldn't superman be all buff and overmuscled, and batman be skinny and lithe like the ninja-outlaw he's supposed to be?
If it's armor why did they give it muscles?
Batman superman capeshit is getting so retarded...
>>
>>63786250
>I-it'sh in da comicsh!
>>
>>63787317
if you actually look long enough at this, it becomes strangely unsettling and bizarre and creepy.
>>
>>63787247
>and batman be skinny and lithe like the ninja-outlaw he's supposed to be?
He was never skinny dude... He's called Batman not Batwink.
>armor why did they give it muscles
It's not an armor it's just a suit, it's the first time we get a batsuit that's fabric instead of plastic armor.
>>
>>63785879
BvS is ruined they went the easy route of PUT A BIG FUCKING MONSTER ON SCREEN FOR PEOPLE TO GO OH SHIT TO rather than continuing a questions story line

the same shit happened to the tv series andromeda after season one they were worried it would get "to smart" for mass audience so turned it into space adventures yeah!

>implying it was smart and got you thinking to being with

i dont even see the point of going to see that film now we know its just a doomsday rip of brawl at the end to set up justice league
>>
File: amd-dkr-jpg.jpg (213 KB, 970x1580) Image search: [Google]
amd-dkr-jpg.jpg
213 KB, 970x1580
>>63787247
He was bulking during that era.
>>
>>63785879
If the trailer looked like this, I would have agreed to many spoilers in the last one.
I still don't like lex.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S2aFXb_fdk
>>
>>63785879
No. Batman v Superman still has to wade in a den of movies crowded with other superhero movies and the sequel to Emmerich's magnum dopus hackery. If Batman v Superman were the only Summer movie released next year then it has a CHANCE.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.