[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The best thing about The Force Awakens is that it opens up for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: SWTFA.jpg (130 KB, 599x895) Image search: [Google]
SWTFA.jpg
130 KB, 599x895
The best thing about The Force Awakens
is that it opens up for many great and memeworthy speculations for the plot of the next movies or backstory.

Let's try posting some
>>
What if Snoke really is that big? I wouldn't mind desu, it made him ethereal, Godlike and just unexplainable. Like he's so in tune with the force that he can become a physical manifestation of God.
>>
BIG FAT BLACK COCKS
PLS SELECT ALL THE IMAGES WITH BIG BLACK COCKS
YOU LITTLE WHITE PUNY COCK FAGGOT
SUBMIT TO THE SUPERIOR BBC
>>
>>63784701
it's JJ starwars fanfiction

who fucking cares!
>>
>>63784701

rey will cut off ren's hand
>>
>>63784739
What do you mean "what if" ? Who else could it be?
>>
Also, who here's hype for more Poe and actually SEEING the dark side being trained? Imagine a version of Empires scenes with Yoda, only it's done by a 30 ft tall giant who constantly tortures and punishes Kylo physically and mentally, while teaching him how to use the force for attack, and how to channel his hatred and sadness into the dark side of the force. It's gonna be rad
>>
>>63784701
Not really.
It reveals too much and leaves little to speculate on.
>>
>>63784793
It's a hologram projection, so most likely they'll flip it so that when we see him in person, he's actually human sized.

It's so predictable that having him actually be of that size would be a cool twist
>>
>>63784828
Death Star 4.0 getting blown up AGAIN was also predictable as fuck but it happened.
>>
>>63784797
>channel his hatred and sadness into the dark side of the force.
>Cyborg arm that cuts into his bone just to fuck with him
>>
Will Luke be Obi Wan/Yoda 2.0?
Will Ben be Vader 2.0 and be given his own redemption arc as well?

This is literally the OT
>>
>>63784927
It's what the fans wanted. :^))))))
>>
>>63784804
I strongly disagree. We're gonna see the training of Kylo Ren by Snoke, and the training of Rey, by Luke.

I hope to God that they'll juxtapose it in a way, and really just go balls to the wall and show us the actual training. Imagine the Rocky IV style (without montages of course) where we see Rey and Kylo get trained in very different ways by very different people?
The inevitable fight between the two will be better, with more interesting force usage that we've never seen before. I hope Kylo wins, simply because he was trained by Snoke, who would probably be a better force user than Luke.

And it's >>63784765 NOT gonna be directed by JJ, but by Rian Johnson, who I have much more faith in.

We're gonna see the other knights of Ren, and Poe sure has more to his character than just the few minutes we spent with him in this scene. Rey will hopefully reveal some of her weaknesses.That's gonna be cool
>>
>>63784927
Nah, the rest of the trilogy isn't helmed by J.J. "Reference" Abrams.

It'll be more original, just wait and see. Luke will train Rey in ways he wasn't trained. Rey isn't a perfectly happy character, and Luke always had a mild dark streak to him, perhaps he'll throw some dark side in there.

Ben will probably be redeemed, but killed by snoke, or just grow even more into villian, to the point of not being redeemable.
>>
>>63785040
>Ben will probably be redeemed, but killed by snoke
Is what I expect disney to do 100%.

>just grow even more into villian, to the point of not being redeemable.
Will be enjoyable but won't happen cause this is disney

This new trilogy is already predictable as fuck
>>
>>63784761
Why is /tv/ so obsessed with Blacked.
>>
File: 1448932907512.gif (617 KB, 664x550) Image search: [Google]
1448932907512.gif
617 KB, 664x550
The fact that you guys are blaming JJ Abrams for something that is so obviously the script being doctored by Disney producers and suits to guarantee profit and fan pandering is just sad. He was there for execution and making an easily marketable movie (look at all the fucking trailers).

I like Rian Johnson a LOT more, but what this movie did very well was allow room for expansive and fleshed out sequels. It absolutely had to be like this in order to regain the trust of fans who were left disappointed after the prequels, and unfortunately that calls for a modernized version of what kickstarted this franchise in the first place. A new cast, lots of callbacks, cliffhangers. I have no doubt that 8 and 9 will be better and more original, but in hindsight people will realize that TFA was EXACTLY what it needed to be.
>>
>>63784965
Training montage in star wars would be the bees fucking knees
Might as well ham it up at this point
>>
File: snoke.jpg (50 KB, 721x651) Image search: [Google]
snoke.jpg
50 KB, 721x651
What do you think Snoke meant by ''finish his [Kylo's] training''?

The way he said it's obvious he didn't mean it literally, i.e. send him off to boot camp for a few months. He'll probably transmit some knowledge or dark essence to him, or maybe alter him physically.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.